3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 07.08.21 11:31 pm

Ghost of tsushima

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action
Publisher - Sony
Developer - Sucker Punch
Release Date: July 17, 2020

Trailer :

Modified on July 14, 2020 by Sh1nn
124 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

So was the infa about 12 months confirmed or not?

A
Arystan 07.08.21

22 hours ago, HappyFrog said:

It's more like a tachi than a katana (which appeared later). Yes, and spears are becoming a popular weapon in Japan quite late.

Forgot that it was before the Sengoku era. Tati used all the cavalry, but again the sword broke against the Mongol armor. Well, in general, not a fan of the katana - a one-handed sword in length, which is used in a two-handed stance, and even with a looped guard. 

L
Lace 07.08.21

Not very familiar with Japanese Samurai, but the trailer was intriguing and very impressive. I'm waiting.

The main thing is that the openworld and the boevka do not slip into the game of assassins.

D
Dicky Bill 07.08.21

The trailer for this game gives me goosebumps even more than RDR2.

It's nice that there are people in the subject who are versed in Japanese history and culture.

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

5 hours ago, Pennywise said:

The trailer for this game gives me goosebumps even more than RDR2.

It's nice that there are people in the subject who are versed in Japanese history and culture.

No, what are you, here in the subject people are more rummaging about where the developers are before their wikis: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

x
xbuhby1 07.08.21

At 31.10.2017 at 01:18, Shibito said:

I'm not sure if a western studio will get something suitable for a Japanese theme

on the contrary, it will be suitable for the broad European masses, as in cinema, something like the last samurai, a project for the west, and that's good

On 10/31/2017 at 4:28 pm, DARKSIDEATH said:

For me, it's generally good that a western studio is making a game about samurai. 

I love Japanese culture very much, but true Japanese games have features that not everyone can enjoy. Here I think the Japanese will not give away so much, no matter how paradoxical it sounds within the framework of the setting.

that's straight +++, the same thoughts

A
Alekzan 07.08.21

If Westerners dispense with their stereotypes and come up properly, then something good will come out, and if not, then ... Who knows.

d
dredd6 07.08.21

Well, at least gg does not look like the Witcher / Zuev. I wonder when the gameplay will be shown ...

33 minutes ago, Alekzan said:

If Westerners dispense with their stereotypes and come up properly, then something good will come out, and if not, then ... Who knows.

Well, Michael Dudikoff is unlikely to succeed :)

W
William 07.08.21

On 10/31/2017 at 17:55, Lordsky said:

For some reason, many write about some kind of nioch, I personally immediately inspired by Tenchu. I remember playing for a long time on the first ps, the game was wildly cool. It's strange that AAA sequels never followed ...

I also reminded me of tenchu, I was really looking forward to the continuation, and how happy I am with this game, the main thing is that there is also rigidity in the game 

S
Shibito 07.08.21

On 03.11.2017 at 14:15, xbuhby1 said:

something like the last samurai

urine

I
Idsaladin 07.08.21

J
Juanito 07.08.21

On 10/31/2017 at 11:41 am, Lex Mercer said:

Date please, date!

On 10/31/2017 at 15:15, Lex Mercer said:

to rejoice or not to believe?

: troll_face_3:

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

em_p_EBQ2_Mp_nmn_W921sy_UDEs_Wx_EZmfz87d

S
Sofia 07.08.21

Sony calls the announcement of Ghost of Tsushima "close to release"

One of the executives at PlayStation Worldwide Studios explained why they kept the development of the game a secret for so long.

Michael Denny, senior vice president of Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios, a group of game developers owned by Sony, said that the company did not specifically talk about the development of Ghost of Tsushima from creators of inFamous ahead of time.

The head believes that people were in vain worried about the fate of the Sucker Punch studio. He also noted that now many publishers, including Sony, are gradually realizing that they need to choose the right time for the announcements.

Denny admitted that earlier Sony talked about certain future games too early, when their development was still in its early stages. Therefore, if during the creation process some elements changed, then one could always expect a negative from the players.

According to the vice president, the timing for the announcement of Ghost of Tsushima was right, as Sucker Punch has been working on it for several years. Denny noted that the studio already has a working version of the game.

Ghost of Tsushima was announced at Sony's Paris Game Week conference in late October. It is an open-world game set during the years of the Mongol invasion of Japan. This is the first Sucker Punch development under the new franchise since 2009, when the studio released the first inFamous. The last game of the company was inFamous: First Light, which was released in 2014.

The release date for Ghost of Tsushima is still unknown.

m
musicant 07.08.21

10 minutes ago, Annasophia said: Sony called the announcement of Ghost of Tsushima "close to release"

One of the executives at PlayStation Worldwide Studios explained why they kept the development of the game a secret for so long.

Michael Denny, senior vice president of Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios, a group of game developers owned by Sony, said that the company did not specifically talk about the development of Ghost of Tsushima from creators of inFamous ahead of time.

The head believes that people were in vain worried about the fate of the Sucker Punch studio. He also noted that now many publishers, including Sony, are gradually realizing that they need to choose the right time for the announcements.

Denny admitted that earlier Sony talked about certain future games too early, when their development was still in its early stages. Therefore, if during the creation process some elements changed, then one could always expect a negative from the players.

According to the vice president, the timing for the announcement of Ghost of Tsushima was right, as Sucker Punch has been working on it for several years. Denny noted that the studio already has a working version of the game.

Ghost of Tsushima was announced at Sony's Paris Game Week conference in late October. It is an open-world game set during the years of the Mongol invasion of Japan. This is the first Sucker Punch development under the new franchise since 2009, when the studio released the first inFamous. The last game of the company was inFamous: First Light, which was released in 2014.

The release date for Ghost of Tsushima is still unknown.

it will be very cool to see her in a year

A
Alekzan 07.08.21

This is very good news and the right decision. Finally learned from mistakes.

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Good news, we are waiting.

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

0c_Up_GDw_W0_LC_7_Nmi_Nw_W_u_Yd_CPNRqtr3

Ghost of Tsushima Lead Protagonist Is Played By Daisuke Tsuji, Story Info Leaked

PlayStation New Zealand updated their website with the following Ghost of Tsushima details (NOW DELETED) - the name of the lead protagonist and why he is up against the Mongol Army.

Steel and swordsmanship - you must master both to survive in this colossal quest across 1274 Japan, where the Mongol army has taken over Tsushima Island. Don your armor, sharpen your katana and strap on your longbow as you assume the role of Jin, a battered samurai who remains the island's only hope against the ruthless Khan and his vicious empire.

Through swaying bamboo forests, ornate castles and luscious landscapes one brave soul must fight back against overwhelming odds. Can you build your legend as "the Ghost" in a bloody tale of betrayal and sacrifice, inspired by classic samurai stories?

https://www.gamepur.com/news/28077-ghost-tsushima-details-leaked.html

S
Shibito 07.08.21

I think I will play even if there is just a beautiful chopper with a grafon. Still, the setting is very good. 

M
Mountain View 07.08.21