3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 07.08.21 11:31 pm

Ghost of tsushima

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action
Publisher - Sony
Developer - Sucker Punch
Release Date: July 17, 2020

Trailer :

Modified on July 14, 2020 by Sh1nn
124 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker 07.08.21

Shuhei Yoshida:

The Ghost of Tsushima will be released within 12 months.

This is a very large and busy project, I admire the tenacity of Sucker Punch.

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

47 minutes ago, Jokejima said:

Shuhei Yoshida:

Tsushima, such an island, Tsushima :)

12 months is until the end of next year ... to rejoice or not to believe?

T
TbILI 07.08.21

15 minutes ago, Lex Mercer said:

Tsushima, such an island, Tsushima :)

12 months is until the end of next year ... to rejoice or not to believe?

Hope, believe and love)

S
Saturianin 07.08.21

20 hours ago, Stepan said:

Sacker punch makes his Nioh with grafon and stuff. I'm glad. I love katanas and samurai. 

T e dark "asshole burning" soul mechanics will be? Well hafig then them.

T
Tarnumius 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Jokejima said:

Shuhei Yoshida:

And where did he say this? :) Proof.

A
Arystan 07.08.21

The story of how the nikhons all over the country prayed that the Mongols would not hang on them. 

And again they will show the Mongolian army from some Asians and the titular nation (

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

Arystan Duc here like Koreans, not Mongols

A
Arystan 07.08.21

dozensnake Mongols, the Koreans were already conquered by the Mongols. The next was Japan - a test landing, and then the same mythical Kublai fleet.

L
Lordsky 07.08.21

Well, it is clear that the game is on the Seonsan engine and therefore you can not worry about the grafon, because the son, to this day, looks top-notch both in graphic terms and in motion captcha, animation.

To be honest, something, but not what I expected from the developers, but I was pleasantly surprised.
For some reason, many write about some kind of nioch, I personally immediately inspired by Tenchu. I remember playing for a long time on the first ps, the game was wildly cool. It's strange that AAA sequels never followed ...

saker punchy will fix it, I'm sure : 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

Bildergebnis für tenchu

Ähnliches Foto : troll_face_15:: troll_face_15:: troll_face_15:

T
The great logan 07.08.21

A blog on the game.

https://blog.ru.playstation.com/2017/10/30/pgw2017-ghost-of-tsushima/

D
Darkiti 07.08.21

Saker Punch's game was codenamed Sentinel, which looks like it is. Moreover, it fits in the meaning.

C
Charmander 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Arystan said:

The story of how the nikhons all over the country prayed that the Mongols would not hang on them. 

And again they will show the Mongolian army from some Asians and the titular nation (

One model says to another model - isn't it?

T
The great logan 07.08.21

16 hours ago, Arystan said:

Should there be Europeans? 

16 hours ago, dozensnake said:

Duc here like Koreans, not Mongols

The Mongol Empire at that time occupied a large part of Asia. 

In general, according to history, in the first Mongol invasion of Japan (the game is based on this battle), the invading troops consisted of: 300 large ships, 400-500 small ships, 15 thousand Mongolian and Chinese soldiers, 8 thousand Korean soldiers.

16 hours ago, Saturianin said:

T e dark "asshole burning" soul mechanics will be? Well hafig then them.

There is no information about this. While it is known that the game will have stealth and an open world.

Modified on November 1, 2017 by The Great Logan

A
Arystan 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, The Great Logan said:

Should there be Europeans? 

At least there should have been Kipchaks. Before confusion, they had facial features that were far from Asians.

Even more ridiculous, of course, is the large emphasis on the katana in the rollers, when, like a katana, it is almost the most salty weapon of a samurai. The bow and spear were the main weapons of the samurai.

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

41 minutes ago, Arystan said:

At least there should have been Kipchaks. Before confusion, they had facial features that were far from Asians.

Even more ridiculous, of course, is the large emphasis on the katana in the rollers, when, like a katana, it is almost the most salty weapon of a samurai. The bow and spear were the main weapons of the samurai.

Oo expert in the subject

6 hours ago, Stepan said:

Smoke and fire effects from Second San. 

Images for request infamous second son GIF

Lol and they tell me this is cgi

I
Idsaladin 07.08.21

Spoiler

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_ghost_of_tsushima_pgw_trailer-41182_en.html

H
HappyFrog 07.08.21

2 hours ago, Arystan said:

It's more like a tachi than a katana (which appeared later). Yes, and spears are becoming a popular weapon in Japan quite late.

But in general, you should not find fault with such things. First, in popular culture, "Japan = samurai = swords". And secondly, how will he covertly wield a spear and a bow !? GG must be a master of the sword.

W
Water 07.08.21

what will be an interesting boevka, in the style of a slasher with chopping off limbs or ten chu? In general, I would like an onimush with such a budget 

K
Kolobas 07.08.21

Arystan The game will not be a scientific textbook on history, so you should not wait for meticulousness. 

A
Azzy 07.08.21

20 hours ago, Arystan said:

At least there should have been Kipchaks.

Alans were also in the Mongol army. There are many who were from the non-Mongoloid race. Another question is what kind of squad conquered Japan? I think there must be a lot of Asian faces there, but if any of the important enemies are Caucasians, that will be good.

Here is a Japanese trailer. Everything is the same but with Japanese speech.