3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 07.08.21 11:31 pm

Ghost of tsushima

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action
Publisher - Sony
Developer - Sucker Punch
Release Date: July 17, 2020

Trailer :

Modified on July 14, 2020 by Sh1nn
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sofia 07.08.21

I don’t understand, they decided to do Japanese voice acting for the western version? Why then the trailer was in angelic.

Modified December 17, 2017 by Annasophia

T
Tarnumius 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Annasophia said:

I don’t understand, they decided to do Japanese voice acting for the western version? Why then the trader was in angelic.

Yap voice acting for the West so far, that at the level of rumors. 

Modified December 17, 2017 by Tarnumius

A
Arystan 07.08.21

Just now, Tarnumius said:

which is at the level of rumors. 

Nate Fox (creative director of the game and all infamos) on PSX, count confirmed the voice acting during the stream from the panel by directly asking how you like the idea of ​​Japanese voice acting in the game

T
Tarnumius 07.08.21

Just now, Arystan said:

Nate Fox (creative director of the game and all infamos) on PSX, count confirmed the voice acting during the stream from the panel by directly asking how you like the idea of ​​Japanese voice acting in the game

I am aware, but so far the official announcement has not been said that at the level of rumors.

S
Sofia 07.08.21

I really hope that they will give you the choice of English, if that

Otherwise video relayed

D
Dicky Bill 07.08.21

At 12.12.2017 at 16:52, HappyFrog said:

In general, it is strange, such a bombing announcement, but only 4 pages were written. I am disappointed with hamagh.

I'm also surprised, for years they prayed for the Assassins Creed in Japan, here such a game is "pure" without any animus, anus, anonymous, and the cat cried the hype.

r
reptail 07.08.21

6 hours ago, Pennywise said:

and the cat cried the hype.

To be fair, now there is not much material for discussion + people are clearly afraid to hype on the "pig in a poke". I am sure that after the first normal gameplay show (not a trailer with scraps, but a full-fledged gameplay demo for at least a few minutes), the theme will quickly gain pages.

M
Mr. Objectivity 07.08.21

It's just that the hammock has been dead for a long time

D
Dicky Bill 07.08.21

32 minutes ago, reptail said:

To be fair, now there is not much material for discussion + people are clearly afraid to hype on the "pig in a poke". I am sure that after the first normal gameplay show (not a trailer with scraps, but a full-fledged gameplay demo for at least a few minutes), the theme will quickly gain pages.

I'm not afraid to hype ahead of time, the setting is excellent, without any impurities such as aliens. Design, soul, atmosphere - all this is in the trailer. Open world, emphasis on stealth - that's what I love. Combat may not be ideal - yes, but I even enjoyed Tenchu ​​with his most crooked control in the universe. For me this is a must have in absentia. 

Modified December 18, 2017 by Pennywise

m
musicant 07.08.21

38 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'm not afraid to hype ahead of time, the setting is excellent, without any impurities such as aliens. Design, soul, atmosphere - all this is in the trailer. Open world, emphasis on stealth - that's what I love. Combat may not be ideal - yes, but I even enjoyed Tenchu ​​with his most crooked control in the universe. For me this is a must have in absentia. 

hyping ahead of time is bad. all disappointments grow from here

D
Dicky Bill 07.08.21

11 minutes ago, the musicant said:

hyping ahead of time is bad. all disappointments grow from here

I hype on the very fact of the announcement of an open world game in Medieval Japan, but, of course, I try not to overestimate expectations and not think too much, I'm waiting for the gameplay.

S
Squall007 07.08.21

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

iFrosten Yeah, if you don't go to the forum, even in popular topics there are very few messages, maybe everyone is already in telegrams, but it's sad, I'm already used to the forum.

And on the topic, the game is definitely interesting in the future, I really liked the same Nio, but only with the gameplay, and the design of the locations was just awful in general, I hope this game will show the beauty of that time well.

D
Dicky Bill 07.08.21

They matched their appearance perfectly - colorful, memorable, with a stern, soulful look. The plot of the plot seems to be simple: the enemy invaded your land - defend your Motherland, but for some reason you worry about this island as your own, and you want to quickly take up arms and save civilians. Looks like I was imbued with the drama from the trailer. At one time, the demo of Yakuza Kenzan! rubbed to holes, she was on hieroglyphs, poked at random : 57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11: 

S
SupaDupa 07.08.21

11 hours ago, reptail said:

I am sure that after the first normal gameplay show (not a trailer with scraps, but a full-fledged gameplay demo for at least a few minutes), the theme will quickly gain pages.

Agree with you. But there are exceptions. Death Stranding hype, God forbid, on trailers alone, of which there are more questions than answers. : icon_cool:

By the way, I still don't understand if this is Tenchu's legacy or not?

Modified December 18, 2017 by SupaDupa

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

On 12/18/2017 at 4:33 pm, Pennywise said:

I'm also surprised, for years they prayed for the Assassins Creed in Japan, here such a game is "pure" without any animus, anus, anonymous, and the cat cried the hype.

Firstly, it is absolutely not clear what and how it will be there. Maybe an analogue of the animus will be screwed, etc.

Secondly, the game has not only a release date, it even has no gameplay. What to discuss?

Well, for the sake of fairness, I will add that Yubi takes the historical context very seriously.

D
Dicky Bill 07.08.21

14 minutes ago, Lex Mercer said:

Maybe an analogue of the animus will be screwed, etc.

God forbid : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

15 minutes ago, Lex Mercer said:

Secondly, the game doesn't have a release date, it doesn't even have gameplay. What to discuss?

As mentioned above, Death Stranding is being discussed. 

Pay attention to this episode:

fb7d684e1002.jpg

Peasants bow to the main character, why? Just because he looks like a samurai? But what if this is a village that we first cleanse from the Mongols, and then get respect from the locals?

z
zhenia13 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

God forbid : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Pay attention to this episode:

fb7d684e1002.jpg

Peasants bow to the main character, why? Just because he looks like a samurai? But what if this is a village that we first cleanse from the Mongols, and then get respect from the locals?

we're just going to defend the village, as you know where : troll_face_3:

D
Dicky Bill 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, zhenia13 said:

we are just going to defend the village, as you know where : troll_face_3:

You mean Seven Samurai?

J
Jordan. 07.08.21

do not confuse God's gift with scrambled eggs

z
zhenia13 07.08.21

You mean Seven Samurai?

Yeah