3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 07.08.21 11:43 pm

Streets of Rage 4

Genre: beat'em'up

Developers: Lizardcube, Guard Crush Games, Dotemu

Publisher: Dotemu

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch

Release date: TBA

Since there is a Temka for frogs, then this one should be. : icon_rolleyes:

Modified on August 24, 2019 by KrayZ
119 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shibito 07.08.21

Mountain View Yes : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

5 hours ago, SmileDeath said:

Use the buy button in the comments. I did it, but I didn't have to return it. They say that it does not start at all.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/985890/discussions/0/2269195350110487148/#c2269195350110625234

Well, or here through the button

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

You can also buy through the wishlist. After the purchase, the truth may freeze, but if you go to the library, then all the rules, the game is on the account and calmly starts and runs. I even managed to get through.

There are a lot of references to old parts in the game, and this is very encouraging. The combat system also came in with juggles, so it's very nice to mutuz enemies and juggle them, but there is no running and from this the game is perceived somehow slowly or something. Sometimes I want to quickly run up to the boss and hit, but you can't and sometimes it just infuriated me. And the rest of the game is fire, I will go through many more times, all the more it is necessary to open the rest of the characters, otherwise only 4 are available by default: Axel, Blaze, Cherry and the local Jax. Ost sometimes resembles a soundtrack from 1 and 2 parts, and sometimes some fierce shit plays in the background. In general, I will only replay with the classic ost

Modified April 30, 2020 by Amil_Gaoul

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

R
RoadHog 07.08.21

Lack of running and dodging is a big minus to the game.

B
Beren 07.08.21

I passed the game. Although I'm not a fan of the series or genre, I was very pleased. The artwork, the music and the gameplay itself left a very pleasant experience. A large number of references and wide difficulty settings. Plus, I didn't even have to buy the game. 
Of the problems I encountered only with the fact that the network game freezes for a moment from time to time and the balance of difficulty on some levels jumps a lot.

O
Owl 07.08.21

18 hours ago, Amil_Gaoul said:

the more you need to open the rest of the characters, otherwise only 4 are available by default:

how many more characters? do you mean additional pixel persians from previous parts or new ones?

W
Waylander-ua- 07.08.21

sat down to play with a friend on the stimovsky grid, awesome igruha, as if he returned to the days of shogi!

E
El Shadda1 07.08.21

17 hours ago, RoadHog said:

Lack of running and dodging is a big minus to the game.

it is not really needed here given the compact size of the locations. plus in the previous. parts of the run were not

R
RoadHog 07.08.21

20 minutes ago, El Shadda1 said:

it is not really needed here given the compact size of the locations. plus in the previous. parts of the run were not

locations in all parts of the SOR rested on screen sizes. Cleaned everything, a forward arrow appears.

Well, there was no hello. Streets of rage 3 had just the same running

Modified May 1, 2020 by RoadHog

E
El Shadda1 07.08.21

5 minutes ago, RoadHog said:

Well, there was no hello. Streets of rage 3 had just the same running

and at 2 was. soryan forgot : gigi:

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

5 hours ago, Owl said:

how many more characters? do you mean additional pixel persians from previous parts or new ones?

4 characters from the start of the game, 5 - Adam, will open according to the plot, the rest of the pixel characters from the previous parts are opened for the gained points. I don’t remember how many characters should be in total, somewhere around 18. Persians have a run of rubbish 3 and a skateboard of rubbish 2, it seems like Cherry can still run, but this is not certain, I did not play for her. By the way, Adam from rubbish 4 has a dash, which allows you to quickly reduce the distance between the character and the enemy.

Modified May 1, 2020 by Amil_Gaoul

R
RoadHog 07.08.21

1 hour ago, El Shadda1 said:

and at 2 was. soryan forgot : gigi:

in the second, it just wasn't. Only Sammy could run.

Modified May 1, 2020 by RoadHog

K
Krauser 07.08.21

The game is of course a bit short, played in one sitting, but the fan delivers, the music is very relevant. Ass burned

Spoiler

On the wrestler and the last boss, it was too complicated compared to the usual

Passed on inormal.

Modified May 1, 2020 by Krauser

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Streets of Rage 4 Limited Edition

kKEmzmW.png

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/streets-of-rage-4

Streets of Rage 4 on physical disc for the PlayStation 4. Region free. 

Limited to 1,000 copies worldwide.

The Streets of Rage 4 Limited Edition includes: 

- Limited Run # 332: Streets of Rage 4 Classic Edition (PS4)

- Enlarged custom Genesis case that holds your game + SteelBook.

- Reversible "Bare Knuckle IV" cover art and an instruction manual.

- Premium Box Packaging

- Reversible Cover

- Original CD Soundtrack

- Chicken Stress Ball

- 7 "Statue

- Standard Genesis sized Case 

- Commemorative Metal Cartridge housed inside the Genesis case

- Artbook

- 18 x 24 Inch Poster

- SteelBook®

Qz4Gc9L.jpg

Japanese trailer, the game will be released in July.

ycUMbkK.png

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

T
TA_Rubedo 07.08.21

15 hours ago, RoadHog said:

Streets of rage 3 had just the same running

So the Persians from CoP3 and here have a run. : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

T
Tigrar_fury 07.08.21

I passed for Floyd on the normal. The only place where it really burned is the last boss. The game costs its money, but the same fight'n rage will be better IMHO : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

I don’t know why you’re so busy with the last boss. Gemini is clearly not complicated.

Spoiler

And when one of them jumps into the fur, he practically does not attack the upper corners. I usually try to make my brother sit there, and while he sits there I finish off my sister, and then on the fur.

Classic bosses are straight top

EE2F55420451D247A0719A61C1EC1F98F48D8E80

7A23F5BD3C47ED96613168F56C15801A3991FD9B

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Passed 2 times already. The beauty. Once he and once in co-op with a sidekick for a couple dragged online. Damn, it's more fun to play with a friend somehow, I immediately remembered the Segov times and distant childhood ... Old pixel characters are a big plus. The ability to replace the original soundtrack too. In general, in general, it is clearly visible that the game was made by big fans of SOR. In general - I liked everything, I will play again. Now I want to drag arcade mode)

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

49 minutes ago, Mountain View said:

Passed 2 times already. The beauty. Once he and once in co-op with a sidekick for a couple dragged online. Damn, it's more fun to play with a friend somehow, I immediately remembered the Segov times and distant childhood ... Old pixel characters are a big plus. The ability to replace the original soundtrack too. In general, in general, it is clearly visible that the game was made by big fans of SOR. In general - I liked everything, I will play again. Now I want to drag arcade mode)

I only reached level 8 arcade on normal, which is very difficult. There is no continent either. They gave 5 lives and more.

Modified on May 2, 2020 by Amil_Gaoul