3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 07.08.21 11:43 pm

Streets of Rage 4

Genre: beat'em'up

Developers: Lizardcube, Guard Crush Games, Dotemu

Publisher: Dotemu

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch

Release date: TBA

Since there is a Temka for frogs, then this one should be. : icon_rolleyes:

Modified on August 24, 2019 by KrayZ
119 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

Well, Comix Zone in this style would be generally gorgeous. I would also love Golden Ax.

18 hours ago, Shibito said:

Mountain View will be posted soon 

Kapets how long have you been, I already managed to jerk off the game

image.png.2cad9df45237ecc21e93edfa2ba27fdd.png

S
Shibito 07.08.21

25 minutes ago, Amil_Gaoul said:

Kapets how long have you been, I already managed to jerk off the game

the text has been ready for almost a week

T
TA_Rubedo 07.08.21

Amil_Gaoul Maniac! What kind of Persian did S ranki do? : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

21 hours ago, Zenforso said:

as if they were really stuck and were afraid to move on, but at the same time they did everything right for what they expected.

At 12.05.2020 at 19:52, Shibito said:

the object of fan nostalgia

Probably there was no point in reinventing the wheel in this particular case, everything works fine so many years later. Perhaps in the 5th part (if it ever appears, of course) there will be a movement forward. But then again, will this 5th part work the same way as the 4th, for example? Nostalgia nostalgia, but yes, I would like to be new with development. By the way, I'm very interested in how many really new players SOR4 attracted, namely really new ones, those who have never played the previous parts in their life at all. It is a pity that there are no such statistics.

River city girls

I have these girls on my list, I haven't gotten to them yet, I'm waiting for discounts. It is a pity that there is no online coop, only a local one, I wanted to hack to death with a friend over the network.

And now we would still have Comix Zone on top

I played it a lot at one time on the shoga, excellent in general, albeit short. But just a gorgeous thing.

I would also love Final Fight, Golden Ax. Well, I'm not talking about Shinobi III at all, it's just a dream that most likely will never come true.

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Mountain View said:

Golden Ax. Well, about Shinobi

In relation to such things, Sega is generally bad. Here it is necessary that the initiators appear from below (that is, outside the shogi itself), otherwise they will pretend that they do not know what it is at all.

Fantasy Star Olain 2 in the west, the continuation of Bai, the creation of an adequate 2D Sonic, Shenmu 3 (well, how it happened here), and even the subject itself. All of these games would not exist if it weren't for third-party companies. This time the people behind Wonder Boy tried, they turned to Sega and only then SoR4 happened.

Well, at least they do not refuse, but damn so many games would rot if everything depended solely on Sega, it is simply amazing.

R
RoadHog 07.08.21

I didn't like the character design and general level drawing at all. Everything is too smooth and slick, it looks like a plastic feeling from everything. Opponents do not fly off the screen, there is no run. There is no retro music as such, they caught up with the hype, but in fact, a couple of songs are just that. For some reason, the counter of combo hits was pushed here, with numbers on a quarter of the screen. 

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

27 minutes ago, RoadHog said:

Opponents do not fly off the screen, there is no run

: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21: mmm most likely in the previous ones did not play (further triples mean)? Or banally did not play for some of the characters, since that is running.

The bottom line is that the streak has always been the fact that the Hunter family (Adam, Skate, and now Cherry) were the only ones with increased mobility. But the game goes smoothly and without it, in the game there are different kinds of characters to suit different approaches and playing styles for beat-ups. You're not going to complain that only the local Jax (Dr. Zahn's replacement) has a long range grab and the ability to grab two at once when the others don't, right?

So I think part of the discomfort can be safely avoided by choosing a character for yourself (for example, I don't like running, but I like the dashi that Adam has, I played for him)

Although I admit that CoP3 spoiled many by giving all the characters a run. There are also no blocks here, again, everything is strictly according to the design idea.

Modified on May 14, 2020 by Zenforso

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

7 hours ago, TA_Rubedo said:

Amil_Gaoul Maniac! What kind of Persian did S ranki do? : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

I did it not with one character, but with three: Axel from sor3, Adam and Floyd. Axel went through the first 2 levels, 8, 10 and 12. Adam went through 3 and 4, the rest went after Floyd.

1 hour ago, Zenforso said:

The bottom line is that the streak has always been the fact that the Hunter family (Adam, Skate, and now Cherry) were the only ones with increased mobility.

Adam in the first part is the slowest character.

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Amil_Gaoul said:

Adam in the first part is the slowest character.

Honestly, I totally forgot about it.  : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3: It was like fake memory syndrome. "Oh yes, they have always been that way!" While Skate was only the fastest in 2, while Max replaced the hardest slot. But here it is really a feature of the Hunters! (and those of the three, of course), so my argument in favor of just choosing the right character for yourself remains the same. 

Modified on May 14, 2020 by Zenforso

T
TA_Rubedo 07.08.21

3 hours ago, Amil_Gaoul said:

Axel went through the first 2 levels, 8, 10 and 12. Adam went through 3 and 4, the rest went after Floyd.

Is it because of the specifics of the levels or, in fact, it makes no difference, is it possible to close all the levels with an axel?

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

28 minutes ago, TA_Rubedo said:

Is it because of the specifics of the levels or, in fact, it makes no difference, is it possible to close all the levels with an axel?

It doesn't matter, you can go through all the levels with one character, or you can different ones. It's just that some levels were easier for me for certain characters, so it so happened that I passed differently.

T
TA_Rubedo 07.08.21

Amil_Gaoul Okie, thanks, I'll take into account when I'm going to rank to do the rank.

S
Shibito 07.08.21

https://gamemag.ru/reviews/streets-of-rage-4-nintendo-switch

overview)

Thanks a lot Gau for the help!

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

Shibito pancake didn’t pay attention to how dry the sounds of blows are now compared to past savory ones. How not to think about it now? : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Oh, and in addition to gender equality, I remember that there used to be bikers, and now there are fat bikers.

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

16 hours ago, Zenforso said:

and now fat bikers.

How they pissed me off in the first few passes of the PPC. Okay, even when there are 1-2 of them, but at the bar in the 5th level, at first I very strongly grabbed them.

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

Amil_Gaoul Armor + Full Screen Dash = Happy Player : troll_face_7:

R
RoadHog 07.08.21

At 14.05.2020 at 14:01, Zenforso said:

mmm most likely in the previous ones did not play (further triples mean)?

late, but I will answer. Played all episodes 1 to 3, including the fan remake.

At 14.05.2020 at 14:01, Zenforso said:

Or banally did not play for some of the characters, since running, that is

The starting characters do not have a run, maybe the classic ones, which need to be unlocked, have it. But this negates the entire dynamics of the game, what prevented all the heroes from doing the Run? Without running, it is difficult to dodge an attack, interrupt the enemy's strikes + there are no rolls. You drag the character like a sack around the location. In the Remake, everything was implemented so cool that the new part looks like a step back. 

C
Chornolio 07.08.21

3 hours ago, RoadHog said:

late, but I will answer. Played all episodes 1 to 3, including the fan remake.

The starting characters do not have a run, maybe the classic ones, which need to be unlocked, have it. But this negates the entire dynamics of the game, what prevented all the heroes from doing the Run? Without running, it is difficult to dodge an attack, interrupt the enemy's strikes + there are no rolls. You drag the character like a sack around the location. In the Remake, everything was implemented so cool that the new part looks like a step back. 

The starting girl with the guitar running has so that : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

17 hours ago, RoadHog said:

The starting characters do not have a run, maybe the classic ones, which need to be unlocked, have it. But this negates all the dynamics of the game, what prevented all the heroes from doing the Run? Without running, it is difficult to dodge an attack, interrupt the enemy's strikes + there are no rolls. You drag the character like a sack around the location. In the Remake, everything was implemented so coolly that the new part looks like a step back.

And what is cool there implemented? The game consists entirely of assets of old games and game mechanics of 3 parts. There is nothing new in it at all.

c
chewie 07.08.21

What platform is it better to take the game to?