3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 07.08.21 11:43 pm

Streets of Rage 4

Genre: beat'em'up

Developers: Lizardcube, Guard Crush Games, Dotemu

Publisher: Dotemu

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch

Release date: TBA

Since there is a Temka for frogs, then this one should be. : icon_rolleyes:

Modified on August 24, 2019 by KrayZ
119 Comments
Sort by:
T
TA_Rubedo 07.08.21

56 minutes ago, Mountain View said:

Old pixel characters are a big plus.

There, if you put a retro filter, then the whole game becomes like CoP 2 graphically, which is very cool. The CRT filter is not very good.

Modified on May 2, 2020 by TA_Rubedo

c
chupachups08 07.08.21

Where do all these filters change in the game? And how to unlock pixel characters in the game? The game in the machine with fights of pixel orig enemies, is this the numbers for the fans made or is there something you need to open?

T
Tarnumius 07.08.21

4 hours ago, Amil_Gaoul said:

I don’t know why you’re so busy with the last boss. Gemini is clearly not complicated.

Show content

And when one of them jumps into the fur, he practically does not attack the upper corners. I usually try to make my brother sit there, and while he sits there I finish off my sister, and then on the fur.

Classic bosses are straight top

EE2F55420451D247A0719A61C1EC1F98F48D8E80

7A23F5BD3C47ED96613168F56C15801A3991FD9B

By the way, yes. It was more difficult for me to reach them. how to cut :) 

G
Grayharvey 07.08.21

SoR is my favorite beat-em-up series, och was waiting for a four. Passed now on hard, though the last two levels took place with random on the network, the anus was torn off. Of the five default characters, Axel and Blaze seemed to be the weakest, although : frog40: Adam went through the whole game for the waifu, in all respects, Adam does Axel, and even has a dash. Cherry is generally a turbo car, you can jump over the heads of bosses and rush around the level, and they won't do anything to you at all. The local Jax is also good, though with his jumps at the level of the train, it is better to make a repik the  : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3: Game of archivoloyen, right now I'll go through the second time.

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

Kapets, Axel from rubbish 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Axel from rubbish 4, just ran the game like enemies don't exist at all, that's what running and dodging in the game does.

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

"Now do Golden Ax ..."

I would not mind Golden Ax, I agree.

4 hours ago, Amil_Gaoul said:

the arcade only reached level 8 on the normal, which is very difficult. There is no continent either. They gave 5 lives and more.

Up to 6 leveled so far only mastered, sweaty)

4 hours ago, TA_Rubedo said:

There, if you put a retro filter, then the whole game becomes like CoP 2 graphically, which is very cool. The CRT filter is not very good.

And I haven't put it on yet.

R
RGR 07.08.21

With the old soundtrack, of course, they got excited after drinking all the driving music and leaving the music for supermarkets, ehh, but I was hoping for the best.

R
RoadHog 07.08.21

the most top-quality sound for a bossfight

Modified on May 3, 2020 by RoadHog

R
RGR 07.08.21

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

Someone is clearly fucked up

vf7WU4i.jpg

T
TA_Rubedo 07.08.21

Amil_Gaoul At least the CAPCOM inscription on SEGA would have been changed.: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

P
Pony slaystation 07.08.21

The game is quite normal, but still there is not enough leveling in the game, new specials, techniques, etc. Buy for points running for all Persians or at least dash like Adam for everyone, dodging attacks, etc. And so, monotonous.

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Keeping traditions alive: Streets of Rage 4 review

An almost perfect nostalgic trip in the Mega Drive era.

Streets of Rage 4 was canceled twice. In the mid-90s, Sega first supported, and then suddenly broke off all agreements with the Core Design studio, which was entrusted with the development of a sequel (from these developments they later made Fighting Force).

In the Dreamcast era, a global relaunch was quietly canceled during the prototype stage.

The third time was lucky: the Parisian indie studio Lizardcube asked Sega to create an official sequel, and they readily agreed.

https://dtf.ru/games/131750-sohranyaya-tradicii-obzor-streets-of-rage-4

A
Amil_Gaoul 07.08.21

People are already spreading kombuchs in full, from which all health can be taken down

K
Kiqoon 07.08.21

Has anyone played the same switch together? Can't start a game together on the same console in any: 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

S
Shibito 07.08.21

The game is cool, however, there is a feeling that in some places the trilogies were copied too inspiredly. Maybe this is not bad, on the other hand, I would like the series and genre to somehow fully revive, and not only be the object of fan nostalgia.

I think that Platinum Games could stir up a decent beat'em up.

Modified on May 12, 2020 by Shibito

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Shibito Where is the promised review?

S
Shibito 07.08.21

Mountain View will be posted soon 

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

17 hours ago, Shibito said:

The game is cool, however, there is a feeling that in some places the trilogies were copied too inspiredly. Maybe this is not bad, on the other hand, I would like the series and genre to somehow fully revive, and not only be the object of fan nostalgia.

I think that Platinum Games could stir up a decent beat'em up.

The same feeling arose after the passage, as if they were really stuck and were afraid to move on, but at the same time they did everything as it should be.

In this regard, River City Girls were perceived much better, there was bolder game design ...

And now we would still have Comix Zone on top : 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10: