3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.08.21 11:49 pm

Binary Domain

MANY

123 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

[quote name = 'HardMan' timestamp = '1329299540' post = '2520332']
I am playing in full, the plot finally is not about anything, you can not wait for russich from pirates, play the English game here excellent 2 chapters went with a bang)
[ / quote]
Yes, of course, the plot is not about anything, from the creators of the Yakuza there can be "nothing about"

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

[quote name = 'HardMan' timestamp = '1329299540' post = '2520332']
I am playing in full, the plot finally is not about anything, you can not wait for russich from pirates, play the English game here excellent 2 chapters went with a bang)
[ / quote]

I do not understand from where you play the full version ?? official release on February 24, how do you play the full version ??? there cannot be such that there was no plot.

L
Lazio 07.08.21

[b] [member = - = Ruslan = -] [/ b], torrents already have

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 2 minutes 17 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
what is the game for similar? I'm thinking about downloading or not

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

[quote name = 'laziofan' timestamp = '1329301853' post = '2520376'] [b] [member = - = Ruslan = -] [/ b], torrents already have [color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 2 minutes 17 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] what is the game like? I'm thinking about downloading or not [/ quote] looks like tactical weights with voice control

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

[b] [member = SuperAsdasd] [/ b], Voice control there will need to be turned on who wants to play and control the voice, and so there are commands for soldiers, cover me to open fire.

I think the game is worth the purchase. Modified on Feb 15, 2012 by - = Ruslan = -

H
HardMan 07.08.21

I'll try the cooperative soon, for the sake of it I

downloaded [color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 37 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = - = Ruslan = -] [/ b],
16 the number of the Japanese release, they merged it so once and there it turned out to be region free + multi languages ​​of which English

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

[b] [member = HardMan] [/ b], Oh well, then super! you keep us in kursi how is the game how is that good? Modified Feb 15, 2012 by - = Ruslan = -

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

[b] [member = HardMan] [/ b], why is there no need for a plot?

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], I also can’t understand the plot, there can’t just be that there is nothing like the plot.

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

I'm recording the game myself, I'll unsubscribe how the plot is there

L
Lazio 07.08.21

maybe it just means that it is primitive. There is a hero and a villain, the first must kill the second, and the second wants to destroy the world. I described it in such an exaggerated way)

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

for the creators of the Yakuza to make a primitive plot? Perhaps he is like that at first glance.

O
Oops 07.08.21

Coop buit in the story?

V
VYA 07.08.21

I smiled, as on one torrent tracker they described the game quite reliably

[quote] Gears of Vanquish: The Lost Planet of Mass Effect [/ quote]

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

[quote name = 'SuperAsdasd' timestamp = '1329311143' post = '2520677'] I'm
recording the game myself, I 'll write off the story
[/ quote]

If you can then tell me how the game is as a story and how the game itself is waiting for your feedback.

C
Catstet 07.08.21

I didn't like the demo! The videos were more impressive: icon_neutral:

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

finally played the demo. Mastbai to love.

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

Played for an hour. Awesome. The graphics are excellent, the gameplay is gorgeous, the dialogues are excellent. Everything reminds of the Yakuza, the relationship between the Persians and how the plot is presented, everything is very cool. The plot is there, it is told smoothly and interestingly. Particularly impressive are the smooth transitions between the screensavers and the game Modified on February 15, 2012 by SuperAsdasd

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

damn, such a smart shooter, already unexpected. Everything is convenient, fast and the mechanics are just class. The Japanese seemed to be working with epics.

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

[b] [member = SuperAsdasd] [/ b], [b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], Thanks for the information, well done guys said everything so cheerfully! I will buy the game on PS3.

Are you guys going to buy ?? Modified on Feb 15, 2012 by - = Ruslan = -