3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.08.21 11:49 pm

Binary Domain

MANY

123 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lazio 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Mr. Awesome 'timestamp =' 1329384964 'post =' 2522241 ']
[b] [member = laziofan] [/ b],
yes - voice commands, like in halo anniversari
[/ quote]

did not play halo .... cool times it is possible through kinetic. I'll try if it's convenient, of course.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

I still haven't figured it out normally with voice commands. Often I keep quiet, and the hero cheto shouts there instead of me.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 5 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
on ps3

d
dharlequin 07.08.21

On PS3, voice commands through the camera are implemented so poorly that it is better to forget about them altogether. The camera hears only what is happening in the speakers and gives out the commands it wants. She doesn't care about the player. And somehow I don't want to play with the sound turned off.

We need to see how this was done in the case of Kinekt, but considering Heilo, ME3 and Dance Central 2, I already believe that everything is ok with it.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

I spoke through the Garou

d
dharlequin 07.08.21

Surprisingly, with Kinekt it turned out a little better. Somehow they crap this function completely. But, probably, not critical, since it can be turned off.

As for the game itself, it's a normal futuristic shooter with cover. The graphics are very nice, the animation is purely Japanese, the sound is good and does not cause gagging. There are all sorts of guns, upgrades are also good.

As a result, you can take it, but the project personally does not seem to be a priority to me.

V
VYA 07.08.21

I honestly didn't even expect the game to be so cool. It still feels like something in between Kettlebells and MGS, no matter how strange this combination sounds. The plot of the plot, I will say, is rather non-trivial and purely in the spirit of cyberpunk, diluted with a purely Japanese-Kojim emotional approach, which is now very rare.
Already at the very beginning, the shooter part is diluted simply with original chips. Bravo.

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

Well, how do I hope the game will not be short?

V
VYA 07.08.21

[b] [member = - = Ruslan = -] [/ b],

I don’t presume to say something.

D
Darkiti 07.08.21

I liked the design of some enemies and at the same time another generic one, for example, snipers caught on the surface or just enemies, we could see ME and Vanquish. The dynamics are weak, the robots are barely dying + more framerate drawdowns, and there is little sense from the instructions to the partners. In general, if you take it, then wait until the price does not exceed 600 rubles.

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

the game is funny, very dynamic, varied, with good graphics and co-op, wonderful screensavers and interesting dialogues, awesome action scenes

would not be a Jew - I would take a face, Yakuza developers need to be fed) Modified on February 16, 2012 by SuperAsdasd

V
VYA 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Miles-Tails' timestamp = '1329416842' post = '2523348'] here about a dull binary domine with rotten dialogues and graphics [/ quote]

You first play a game or something ...

A
ACE 07.08.21

played.
I have a feeling that after releasing Vanish and seeing average sales, the Sega thought "why not make a slow casual shooter then, since the people didn't get through the dynamics?" so they released binari dominos.
Giri and Vanish are just tearing up this game as there is nothing to do

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], What does this have to do with weights? then what is the shelter? not correct logic at all !!! and where does vanish this is the most mediocre game that your vanish is! that you are comparing a bob with peas different games in general if there is a shelter means the game is similar to weights stupid logic excuse me if I offend!

Binari Domine is another game and a different style, here at least it is clear where who is the plot, the game is serious, but Vanish is not fucking at all, it’s not clear what’s going on on the screen, it runs like a moron and slides across the floor with breakneck speed and the plot for children is my IMHO, of course! I do not knit, no one has nothing!

Binari Domine is another game in general, even in style, it does not look like more than one game, only that there is a shelter, well, so in all games so now. Modified on Feb 16, 2012 by - = Ruslan = -

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1329424658' post = '2523579'] what is a shelter? [/ quote]
is

H
Hooly_Varshick 07.08.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1329420648' post = '2523462']
played.
I have a feeling that after releasing Vanish and seeing average sales, the Sega thought "why not make a slow casual shooter then, since the people didn't get through the dynamics?" so they released binari dominos.
Giri and Vanish are just tearing up this game as you don’t want to do
[/ quote]
oops, I thought the game would be just like Vanquish, since the action is not so vigorous, then who needs such a game at all: dn:

Z
Zend 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Miles-Tails' timestamp = '1329426687' post = '2523611'] just a shooting gallery with covers [/ quote] etc

V
VYA 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Darkiti' timestamp = '1329413907' post = '2523214'] still framerate drawdowns [/ quote]

I was honestly surprised not to see any FPS drawdowns in the Xbox 360 version, but it turned out to be much funnier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpwMD4B2EYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JLSpDsY_JU&feature=related

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 11 minutes 27 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'Miles-Tails' timestamp = '1329426687' post = '2523611'] I say after passing the demo [/ quote] The demo

does not reflect the whole point. In full, from the very first minutes, the game dumps out so much variety that I honestly even felt ashamed of some TPNs.

PS and in general it's funny that people who have played only in the demo are taken to assert something to people.:-D

d
dharlequin 07.08.21

[quote name = 'VYA' timestamp = '1329442099' post = '2523746'] PS And in general it's funny that people who have played only in the demo undertake to assert something to people already playing the full version. [/ quote] [offtopic ] Surprisingly, sometimes you can tell a lot from the demo, in my case not even sometimes. Also, tastes may differ initially.
I just remember the situation when the demo of the new Motostorm didn't really work for me. All those who bought it naturally immediately began to tell me to buy a full one, they say, everything is different there. They also argued, argued, were surprised about the same. Well, I succumbed to some extent, because logically they should have been right. But, unfortunately, the feeling from the full version turned out to be about the same as from the demo - it's not the same. Only I already knew this in advance and it is good that I did not take it at the start for the full price. [/ Offtopic]

V
VYA 07.08.21

<b> [member = dharlequin] </b>, as I say, the sensations from the demo and the full one are strikingly incompatible. If after the demo we can confidently assert that DB is a Japanese clone of Kettlebell without coordinating chips, then after trying the full version, we can confidently assert that, in addition to shooting from shelters, there are some tactics in the game, aspects related to morality, interesting chips like swimming under the rays drones or sliding along the channel, an interesting cyberpunk skyfay plot, interesting, comical characters, replicas, rather non-trivial bosses. And try to convince you that this is not enough for a cool game.

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

Completed the game. 6 and a half hours, not counting the screensavers. Everything is fine in the game. Nice, smooth, balanced gameplay with normal shooting and some tactics. Ai is good, cutscenes are simply unrealistically cool, especially when they smoothly transition into gameplay. The plot is fully revealed, everything is clear, there are no questions, everything is smartly implemented. Flashbacks are especially pleasing. The ending is like a movie, well, with a hint of a sequel. In general, I advise everyone to play, but those who do not need a good game can miss it.

9 out of 10, God, 9 out of 10. Decreased only for fremrate. Modified Feb 17, 2012 by SuperAsdasd