3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.08.21 11:49 pm

Binary Domain

MANY

123 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matthazard pururin 07.08.21

Fucking thing, judging by the demo. I'll take the full one later.

V
VYA 07.08.21

[quote name = 'SuperAsdasd' timestamp = '1329496818' post = '2524652'] Decreased only for the fremrate. [/ quote]

Yes, you pulled it up. The box version has a stable 30 FPS.

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

[quote name = 'VYA' timestamp = '1329499814' post = '2524791']
[quote name = 'SuperAsdasd' timestamp = '1329496818' post = '2524652'] Reduced only for the frame rate

. The box version has a stable 30 FPS.
[/ quote]
prove
there is a drop in FPS in the game, even in the demo Modified on February 17, 2012 by SuperAsdasd

V
VYA 07.08.21

[b] [member = SuperAsdasd] [/ b],

Above look on the same page is not destiny + on Gamaga there is even a whole hour recorded from the game, see - http://gamemag.ru/news/gamemag-perviy-chas -binary-domain-74734 + I play myself, everything goes smoothly, no framerate sag.

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

[quote name = 'VYA' timestamp = ' 1329500440' post = '2524820']

above look at the same page, no luck + on Gamage has even has an integral hour recorded with games , see - [url = "http://gamemag.ru/news/gamemag-perviy-chas-binary-domain-74734"] http://gamemag.ru/ne...ry-domain-74734 [/ url ] + I play myself, everything goes smoothly, no frame sagging.
[/ quote]
yes, you can convince yourself of anything, sir, someone has a ps3 version of the mass effect - an example of stability and excellent animation

besides, that I will lie about fps, why the hell do I need it, you foot and mouth disease and soniboys are already completely rotten, the setup is seen everywhere Changed February 17, 2012 by SuperAsdasd

V
VYA 07.08.21

I'm not going to embellish something, it just hurts me when in the game in the boxing version there is a really excellent frame rate, and someone obviously underestimates it. and cries about this in almost every post in the topic. I don't know, maybe you have a problem with the disc / console, but you can see the result of a good FPS in the game for yourself, I have provided you with proof.

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

[quote name = 'VYA' timestamp = '1329501076' post = '2524841']

I'm not going to embellish something, it just hurts me when the game in the boxing version is real an excellent frame rate, and someone clearly underestimates it. and cries about it in almost every post in the topic. I don't know, maybe you have a problem with the disc / console, but you can see the result of a good FPS in the game for yourself, I have provided you with proof.
[/ quote] a demo in which nifiga does not happen, not a proof,
I said my word, fps often fall in the game, if not blind and not a fanboy, in the full version, as you go through

, you will see enough and otmaza "can you have a console / blank "- it's so kindergarten

if you don't want it, don't believe it, I'm not green nor hot Modified on February 17, 2012 by SuperAsdasd

V
VYA 07.08.21

[offtopic] [quote name = 'SuperAsdasd' timestamp = '1329501180' post = '2524847'] if you want it, don't believe it [/ quote]
This is just kindergarten [/ offtopic]

V
Vice wolf 07.08.21

Are the pirates going to translate into Russian? Nobody knows?

f
fist_exe 07.08.21

the game is of course a crooked and boring misunderstanding, but the writers are dragging

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

tell me there are many surprises in the game? Are there adventures in the game?

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

[b] [member = fist_exe] [/ b], just like in the case of the yakuza

f
fist_exe 07.08.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], well, actually it was clear from the very moment of the announcement and the first videos)

V
VYA 07.08.21

The game is incredibly cool. From beginning to end, which is quite rare in our time. The main surprise of the beginning of the year.

L
Lazio 07.08.21

played on the weekend .... the game is twofold for me. For I adore the post-apocalyptic setting, but I do not like the futuristic) And he is here in a jumble. Generally a good game, I will definitely pass it. When the building collapsed and you had to run just super, well, the physics of jet skis is super. In some places, the setting is better than in the code.

I have a small question about the plot, because my niece distracted and missed for whom we are and against whom.

[spoil] by the case of the president, etc. this is not Halow children [/ spoil] Modified on February 20, 2012 by laziofan

V
VYA 07.08.21

We are for humans, against Amada creating Holow Children.

f
fist_exe 07.08.21

[quote name = 'VYA' timestamp = '1329725401' post = '2528412'] well, the physics of jet skis is super [/ quote]
INTO

L
Lazio 07.08.21

[quote name = 'fist_exe' timestamp = '1329726763' post = '2528424']
[quote name = 'VYA' timestamp = '1329725401' post = '2528412'] well, the physics of jet skis is super [/ quote]
INTO
[/ quote ]

what is the claim? I compare with reality ... it was very realistic to ride them in the game.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 47 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
damn superfluous ON wrote, just well, and physics)

V
VYA 07.08.21

I finished it off with a short break. So far, definitely the best game at the beginning of the year. Moreover, the DB does not even think to slow down by the end of the revolution, and the plot pleases with unexpected twists, which is now quite a rarity. The shooter mechanics are inferior to their ideological inspirer, only in the fact that the Japanese were too lazy here or simply did not have enough experience to add animations for finishing off a defeated enemy and various contextual animations.
What surprised me was that sometimes the game gave a real Ancharted, which is not at all peculiar to the games of the Land of the Rising Sun. One pity - there were very few of them.
Well, the elaboration of the characters was frankly pleasing. Actually, all the vaunted variations of the answers and supposedly influencing the relations within the squad, in fact, only played to make it clear to the player that he is not just an extra here.
Well, the boss fights deserve special praise. Many are very original, as well as the very design of the enemies.

e
elstupido 07.08.21

Unfortunately, the design is the only thing that scares you off, you need to somehow smear yourself in the full version.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 15 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
But judging by the demos - a masterpiece with a graphon.