3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.08.21 11:49 pm

Binary Domain

MANY

123 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 07.08.21

in my demo it was very bad, although I did not configure

Z
ZеT 07.08.21

[b] [member = Mr. Awesome] [/ b], forget about voice control. You will spoil all the impressions from the crooked chat. You can get by with a simple selection of commands in the submenu. You won't lose anything)

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 16 minutes 14 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
The game has passed and it is of high quality, I want to say. But for me it turned out to be a repetition of what I had already gone through: the relationship of the characters is a simplified action ME, the setting is Snetcher, the mechanics is GoW, etc. Although the attention to detail pleases - each location is right up to [i] trifles [/ i], but it is rather a habit of Japanese developers to do so. In general, from such details / trifles, I especially liked the reference towards Sega's best game, Shemnmu: Dan has a watch of the same company as Ryo Hazuki's - Timex. I am sure there are many such references to the old Sega franchises in Binari Domain, but I did not notice them.

N
NotaKuroi 07.08.21

People, how to kill the first Grand Lancer (the first mission after meeting with British reinforcements and a Chinese woman)? He took down the armor with the bazooka, and then they yelled "Shoot the cable down. Shoot it down!" I understand horseradish Th they want from me, on what cable to shoot> __ <

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 3 minutes 18 seconds: [/ size] [/ color ]
And, everything doper)