3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.08.21 11:49 pm

Binary Domain

MANY

123 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 07.08.21

A friend buys from me, so my finances are overwhelmed

b
bungagen 07.08.21

The demo is cool, I liked it, it's very nice to kill robots. Modified Feb 15, 2012 by bungagen

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

played enough for another hour, the plot pleases very much and the characters and so on so

far one minus - very big problems with the frame rate on the box

V
VYA 07.08.21

[b] [member = SuperAsdasd] [/ b],

You always have problems with him. It goes fine, if it sags somewhere by a few frames per second and this is not critical.

b
bungagen 07.08.21

voice commands deliver : icon_mrgreen:

O
Owl 07.08.21

and the deme will be in PSN?

A
ACE 07.08.21

the demo is terrible. played on difficulty 3 out of 4. ai no. the shooting is crooked, the dynamics and the challenge are absent, the shogi also had a Vanquish. How can you make such a dull game after it?
I won't take full

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

[quote name = 'VYA' timestamp = '1329331541' post = '2521417']
[b] [member = SuperAsdasd] [/ b],

You always have problems with him. It goes well, if it sags where it is by several frames per second and this is not critical.
[/ quote]
lol, well, of course, every five seconds, on bosses, 100% of the pts does not get out of the top twenty in general,

I have already played 6 hours, I got to the resistance base, the game is still 9 out of 10, I reduce the minus for the brakes

p . c2 the game is difficult even on easy, bosses knock down with one hit and delight with a variety of related situations

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 7 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'ACE 'timestamp =' 1329338195 'post =' 2521708 ']
the demo is terrible. played on difficulty 3 out of 4. ai no. the shooting is crooked, the dynamics and the challenge are absent, the shogi also had a Vanquish. How can you make such a dull game after it?
I will not take the full one
[/ quote] the
demo does not make the game justice, buy the game, which is full

of dynamics, the spitting image of ancharted, just jump from the bottom Changed on February 15, 2012 by SuperAsdasd

O
Owl 07.08.21

did not understand fucking. Is there a demo in PSN or not? And what does not justice mean?

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Owl' timestamp = '1329341728' post = '2521781']
I didn't get it. Is there a demo in PSN or not? And what does not justice mean?
[/ quote]
doesnt do justice in
short does not reflect the coolness of the game)

d
dharlequin 07.08.21

[quote name = 'SuperAsdasd' timestamp = '1329341828' post = '2521783'] doesnt do justice [/ quote] [offtopic] does [b] n't [/ b] do justice, although it would be simpler and more beautiful does no justice [/ offtopic]

M
Mr. Awesome 07.08.21

I really hoped for the game and because of the similarities with the vanquish and that from the creator of the yakuza. the demo disappointed (ps3), somehow everything is slow, boring and too similar to gears of a thief, you have to try to play boxing with kinekt, maybe I'll change my mind.

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

For me, Vanquish is a game with super gameplay and talentless at the same time! the confusion on the screen is nothing, it is not clear to compare it with this game at all, this is stupid, this is a tactical game, Vanquish is a completely different game, they are not alike at all for me, so a serious game is Binary Domain. Modified on Feb 16, 2012 by - = Ruslan = -

M
Mr. Awesome 07.08.21

[b] [member = - = Ruslan = -] [/ b],
Well said

O
Owl 07.08.21

The frame rate of course falls wildly

A
ACE 07.08.21

there are many times more tactics in vanish. In Binari Domino, the entire tactic is to sit behind cover at the very beginning of the episode. enemies are still dull as traffic jams will either stand in the distance or approach very slowly. I found that it is faster to just run up to them and knead with the butt.
snipeless and like all weapons in general. butt decides

S
SuperAsdasd 07.08.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1329383958' post = '2522218']
There are many times more tactics in vanish. In Binari Domino, the entire tactic is to sit behind cover at the very beginning of the episode. enemies are still dull as traffic jams will either stand in the distance or approach very slowly. I found that it is faster to just run up to them and knead with the butt.
a sniper without pontovy and like all weapons in general. the butt decides
[/ quote]
what do you know about the game from the demo, lol, enough to drive the
butt in the game, you will only use it at the very beginning of the game, then dozens of different enemies will bring you down in seconds Modified on February 16, 2012 by SuperAsdasd

L
Lazio 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Mr. Awesome 'timestamp =' 1329382168 'post =' 2522185 ']
I was really hoping for the game because of the similarities with Vanquish and that from the creator of the yakuza. the demo disappointed (ps3), somehow everything is slow, boring and too similar to gears of a thief, you have to try to play on boxing with kinekt, maybe I'll change my mind.
[/ quote]

Why does the game support kinect?

B
BOSCH 07.08.21

the animation is super, the game is super. akshen, akshen .... akshen made in japan.: up:

M
Mr. Awesome 07.08.21

[b] [member = laziofan] [/ b],
yes - voice commands, like in hailo anniversari