3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.08.21 11:49 pm

Binary Domain

MANY

123 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 07.08.21

Well, the final version is cooler than the demo and much,
especially in terms of the plot, it turned out powerfully

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

oooh, it's cool that many people liked it
on the trailers, thought shit, then played the demo and realized that it's cool, I wanted something like that for a long time (I'll take it to my love)
and what is in multiplayer?

f
fist_exe 07.08.21

passed. at the end there is a PLOT and a couple of really cool monogols, but goshpada how much nonsense is there in the script.

I thought for a long time what the game reminds me so much, I remembered - this is such a lost planet for the poor

V
VYA 07.08.21

[b] [member = fist_exe] [/ b],

Tie up with games. In whatever game you play, you are always dissatisfied.

f
fist_exe 07.08.21

[b] [member = VYA] [/ b], so I will!

V
VYA 07.08.21

[offtopic] Even a plus for this, hoping to no longer see the flow of shit on good games. [/ offtopic]

o
opposer 07.08.21

It seemed to me, or is it a castrated clone of Gears of War + Mass Effect?

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

here many have already played, pirates chtol?
it's just that the game is coming out tomorrow: icon_wink:

a
aden 07.08.21

ran a little demo - girs of var girs of var, generally tolerable game

B
Blink 55 07.08.21

[b] [member = Brontozyvr] [/ b], where will we sell in the city tomorrow?

b
borland 07.08.21

the demo was played with a poker face, but the positive feedback in the thread kept the interest in the project ^ _ ^

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

[b] [offtopic] [/ b] [b] [member = Blink 55] [/ b], wow, you’re almost a neighbor, : em20:
I’ll probably go to MEGA on Monday or Sunday, there is digital and the time of
PS games write then where is the game buy : agree:
[b] [/ offtopic] [/ b]

S
Sangheli 07.08.21

played the demo, quite an interesting game, even gears of a thief is superior in something lol

M
Mr. Awesome 07.08.21

I play in full, in comparison with the demo - heaven and earth, everything is very cool so far, and the action and style and animation, etc. As for me, this is better than gears (I never really liked them, really), but worse than vanquish, although it is not very correct to compare them, of course. Something else vaguely resembles my favorite advent rising, and this of course is also a plus. So far, only one thing infuriates - a super lazy voice recognition system - here through the kinekt almost nothing can be understood, when, as in the heilo anniversari, it perfectly recognizes everything Modified on February 29, 2012 by the user Mr. Awesome

P
Paragraf 07.08.21

something even somehow good. : icon_eek:
The game loves to feed the bosses, and with such cool ones.
gameplay is such a gear of a thief for slopoks with their chips. Modified March 1, 2012 by Paragraf

S
Shibito 07.08.21

[Quote] Lost Planet for the Poor [/

Quote ] Lost Planet is rolling at a similar level? did not know.

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.08.21

I bought the game on PS3 too, I also didn’t play a lot, damn it, I didn’t even expect such a cool game to be! how cool everything is, the grafon is just super! the plot I have gone through a little well, it's already so interesting to play and I want to know what's next and next, well, I'm still playing the syndicate and then I'll continue this one! very pleased with the purchase I advise everyone!

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

[quote name = 'fist_exe' timestamp = '1329849795' post = '2531031'] Lost planet for the poor [/ quote]
after the second part, as if Lost planets itself is a binari domain for the poor

f
fist_exe 07.08.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], if I were talking about lost planet two, then I would have written lost planet two. We are not stupid.

M
Mr. Awesome 07.08.21

I bought myself a headset and at first all the commands were recognized normally, but then everything became bad again, I spent more than one hour in the settings, everything seemed to be set up normally, but in practice these are not particularly helpful, so this is the question for those who have already passed or are playing with a headset - are you ok with giving commands or is it just as bad? Maybe I'm screaming too loud into the microphone or something) Modified on March 3rd, 2012 by Mr. Awesome