3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:11 am

MediEvil

Genre: action-adventure

Developer: Sony, Other Ocean Interactive

Platform: PS4

Release date: 25.10.2019

- A full-fledged remake of the first part from PS1.

- Several people from the team that worked on the original also take part in the development of the remake.

image? _version = 00_09_000 & platform = chihir

Modified on August 27, 2019 by KrayZ
117 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stepan 08.08.21

43 minutes ago, citizen x said:

in short, what is simpler?

it's not just that. the same alundra was an excellent answer to zelda, but it is hardly possible to call her "famous" or "cult", such as the shadow of the colossus, unlike Jack and Dexter, for example. 

Modified on May 10, 2019 by Stepan

c
citizen x 08.08.21

Just now, Stepan said:

it's not just that. the same alundra was an excellent answer to zelda, but it is hardly possible to call her "famous" or "cult", such as the shadow of the colossus, unlike Jack and Dexter, for example. 

this is true, but it also depends on who will do the remake.

it is a pity, of course, that Sonya is not even trying to make her own Zelda.

A remake of Alundra would be just a bomb.

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

And why didn't you post the new trailer? : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

Why are they only remaking the first part? (

Laziness?
Greed?
Other?
: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

Are they still remaking only the first part? (

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Pr8da21r said:

Are they still remaking only the first part? (

Yes

the game is not full price, what are the questions?
by the way it looks much more polished than the early shows

A
Azzy 08.08.21

I never understood where love came from this series. At the time when it came out, there was no one at all with special enthusiasm. There were a lot of games that were much cooler. And even the children were not so eager to play this one. After 20 years, it turns out that everyone loves this series and is waiting for a remake. 

If anything, I do not blame, but I will simply be surprised at how much this game has passed by. Considering that I was involved in trading games, this happens very rarely. I mean, I knew games that I didn't like, but they were popular with customers. The same Shrek was the bottom, but it was bought by children after the cartoon, and this was rarely bought and even returned a couple of times to exchange for something more interesting ... and then it turns out that this project has fans. 

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Azzy said:

I never understood where love came from this series. At the time when it came out, there was no one at all with special enthusiasm. There were a lot of games that were much cooler. And even the children were not so happy to play this one. After 20, it turns out that everyone loves this episode and is waiting for a remake. 

If anything, I am not judging, but I’ll just be surprised at how much this game passed by, given that I was involved in trading games, this happens very rarely. I mean, I knew games that I didn't like, but they were popular with customers. The same Shrek was the bottom, but it was bought by children after the cartoon, and this was rarely bought and even returned a couple of times to exchange for something more interesting ... and then it turns out that this project has fans. 

I was cool on the PSP, don't

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Ligfip1 said:

Yes

the game is not full price, what are the questions?
by the way it looks much more polished than the early shows

Well, as it were, Spyro Reignited Trilogy contains three games, and they are pushing it, too, not according to full price. : Garold:

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Pr8da21r said:

Well, as it were, Spyro Reignited Trilogy contains three games, and they are pushing it, too, not according to full price. : Garold:

they don't have such budgets and people)

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

Azzy 

In the original, almost all the dialogue was saturated with such sweet, purely British satire and black humor.
Plus, the appearance of the game was like a title glued together from several Tim Burton's masterpieces at once.

The gameplay wasn't perfect, that's a fact.
But the general entourage and farce of everything that was happening made her stand out from the figure of such games.

11 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

they don't have such budgets and people)

Sony, give the guys money for remakes of two games at once, not one)
What are you, sorry: troll_face_62:

Modified on August 14, 2019 by Pr8da21r

d
delete 08.08.21

35 minutes ago, Azzy said:

I never understood where love came from this series. At the time when it came out, there was no one at all with special enthusiasm. There were a lot of games that were much cooler. And even the children were not so happy to play this one. After 20, it turns out that everyone loves this episode and is waiting for a remake. 

If anything, I do not blame, but I will simply be surprised at how much this game has passed by. Considering that I was involved in trading games, this happens very rarely. I mean, I knew games that I didn't like, but they were popular with customers. The same Shrek was the bottom, but it was bought by children after the cartoon, and this was rarely bought and even returned a couple of times to exchange for something more interesting ... and then it turns out that this project has fans. 

In my childhood, the second part was very beloved, and for a long time I could not find the first in stores, and when I found it, I went through it in two days, which upset me terribly because the second was difficult and long, and the first flew so easily.

But all the same, I liked the first part.

A
Azzy 08.08.21

38 minutes ago, Pr8da21r said:

In the original, almost all the dialogue was saturated with such sweet, purely British satire and black humor.
Plus, the appearance of the game was like a title glued together from several Tim Burton's masterpieces at once.

That is, at the age of 10-12 you already appreciated Burton's work and understood British satire? To be honest, I certainly remember the satire, but you hardly understood then that it was British satire and what its value was. Hard, blunt humor yes there was, yes. Although you went overboard about Burton in my opinion. 

12 minutes ago, delete said:

and for a long time I could not find the first one in stores

I suspect that, like me, no one could sell it for a long time, and when they ran out, they simply did not order it.  

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

9 minutes ago, Azzy said:

That is, at the age of 10-12 you already appreciated the work of Burton and understood British satire? To be honest, I certainly remember the satire, but you hardly understood then that it was British satire and what its value was. Hard, blunt humor yes there was, yes. Although you went too far about Burton in my opinion.

No, of course : troll_face_62:
I was able to understand and love MediEvil only around the age of 20, when I started trying to play most of the games of my youth.
With my hypothesis, I wanted to show you why the game was loved by the English-speaking gamers of those years.
Why do our brothers speak about it with warmth now, in the year of its release they cannot even go to "London from the Capital of Great Britain", I fig knows: troll_face_26:

S
Squall007 08.08.21

By the way, yes, strange, we could have done two parts at once. I do not remember well, but in my opinion I played the second and then it seemed to me rather difficult, but at the same time interesting

c
car breaker 08.08.21

I remember the second part was officially dubbed in Russian, which was really impressive at that time. I hadn’t overplayed for a long time, but then I liked the games. They are happy to replay remakes and the same Spyro with crash is not nearly outdated, I hope the media will go well now.

W
Water 08.08.21

3 hours ago, Azzy said:

I never understood where love came from this series. At the time when it came out, there was no one at all with special enthusiasm. There were a lot of games that were much cooler. And even the children were not so happy to play this one. After 20 years, it turns out that everyone loves this series and is waiting for a remake. 

here fig knows, my second part was one of the first games on ps1 (still a fat woman), it seemed scary to play at that age, but the atmosphere of the game was somehow unique. Friends advised her to everyone, and they bought and also stuck, and in the market, many sellers remember always selling 

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

At 15.08.2019 at 00:16, Ligfip1 said:

I was cool on the PSP, don't

No. There was a stump on the psp.

On 15.08.2019 at 00:28, Pr8da21r said:

The gameplay wasn't perfect, that's a fact.
But the general entourage and farce of everything that was happening made her stand out from the figure of such games.

There is nothing to add.

Plus, for me personally, it was the first full-fledged 3D adventure game.

At 15.08.2019 at 01:05, Azzy said:

That is, at the age of 10-12 you already appreciated the work of Burton and understood British satire?

Understand may or may not, but feel, be aware. We had the Vidic and I really loved Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice. I still love the latter.

This is not to mention the two Batman, the nightmare before christmas and the Adams family (not Burton).

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

Remembered! There was also the cartoon "All Saints' Eve". About halloween, pumpkins, etc. Seems like Bradbury.