3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:11 am

MediEvil

Genre: action-adventure

Developer: Sony, Other Ocean Interactive

Platform: PS4

Release date: 25.10.2019

- A full-fledged remake of the first part from PS1.

- Several people from the team that worked on the original also take part in the development of the remake.

image? _version = 00_09_000 & platform = chihir

Modified on August 27, 2019 by KrayZ
117 Comments
Sort by:
L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

8 hours ago, Beren said:

More than expected.

Hopefully in half a year rubles for 500 it will be possible to take. 

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

The disc will arrive only in a week :(

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

m
musicant 08.08.21

Played. Quite good. FPS drops were removed like.

1ee4 08.08.21

After 100% completion of the game, the following opens:

Spoiler

PS1 version of the game

S
StrongDieTwice 08.08.21

Is the first day patch big? I am thinking of going for a disc now, but the Internet has been in trouble lately

m
musicant 08.08.21

11 minutes ago, StrongDieTwice said:

Is the first day patch big? I'm thinking of going for a disc now, but the Internet has been in trouble lately

NS. Probably not. the whole game is 38

m
musicant 08.08.21

How frightened without damage to kill

m
musicant 08.08.21

I look at the grades.

I am playing a game.

I look at the grades.

Unclear.

Judging by the general opinion of journalists on the game, she is some kind of shit, I come to the conclusion that I'm some kind of shit-eater.

I play the game again: various levels, good humor, excellent graphics, constant new types of weapons, a pleasant fairytale atmosphere, in some places it breaks into a healthy laugh. Here the camera is so-so - yes, but the rest is that. Obviously not worse than any Spyro.

After reading the reviews rzhu.

Modified October 26, 2019 by musicant

m
musicant 08.08.21

Passed the game. Now I'm hitting platinum and, on the whole, I was satisfied. Platinum is lightweight.

F
Formalin 08.08.21

At 10/27/2019 at 02:03 am, musicant said:

I come to the conclusion that I'm some kind of shit.

: Crash3:

M
Mountain View 08.08.21

GmcP2dy.png

c
car breaker 08.08.21

K
KoStjan47 08.08.21

Due to the lack of reaction to the player's blow, it is more difficult for enemies to play. Where in childhood he calmly beat with a sword, now it is better to use long-range weapons. And also this camera, control, lack of checkpoints, FPS drawdowns, the original OST is closer in spirit - how could you step on the same rake and even add new ones? In graphic terms, it is beautiful, in fact, this is the main thing for which this remake was bought.

M
Mountain View 08.08.21

MediEvil composer hints at a possible remake of the second part 

Andrew Barnabas, who worked on the soundtrack for MediEvil, MediEvil 2 and MediEvil: Resurrection and the remake of the first part, hinted on his Twitter that a rethinking of the second game may come out in the future.

- The MediEvil remake was not successful, so I doubt we will see a remake of the second part.

- Sorry, but you are wrong.

Judging by the charts, even though the MediEvil remake was not a hit on release, it still clearly attracted the attention of the players. Sony itself did not report exact data on shipments of the game, which was released in October 2019.

MediEvil 2 was released in 2000, two years after the original was released. This is a direct sequel, the events of which, however, unfold after 500 years. In it, Sir Daniel Fortescue awakens in Victorian London.

https://dtf.ru/games/100033-kompozitor-medievil-nameknul-na-vozmozhnyy-remeyk-vtoroy-chasti

d
delete 08.08.21

This, of course, is good, but after the collections of Krashev and Spyro, First Medivl looked poor and redneck. 

I would take a collection of both games. But one at a time, well, such a thing. 

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

And why does the game wash the picture when you play on 4k TV? On the return line to ps5. Is there no upscale? Or is the resolution manually set?