3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:11 am

MediEvil

Genre: action-adventure

Developer: Sony, Other Ocean Interactive

Platform: PS4

Release date: 25.10.2019

- A full-fledged remake of the first part from PS1.

- Several people from the team that worked on the original also take part in the development of the remake.

image? _version = 00_09_000 & platform = chihir

Modified on August 27, 2019 by KrayZ
117 Comments
Sort by:
L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

The film "The Eve of All Saints" ("The Halloween Tree", 1993) #kinopoisk
http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/21701/

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

Comparison:

https://m.igromania.ru/news/85456/Sony_sravnila_original_i_remeyk_MediEvil_lob_v_lob.html

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

The game went to gold

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

The demo will be available in the ps store until October 6

W
Water 08.08.21

I went through the demo in about 15-20 minutes, probably, I was surprised at the quite good dubbing, while immediately in the demo, the style is very clearly observed, the game works perfectly in terms of FPS, only something sags when you step into the source of health (slimka).

The only thing that causes problems so far is the camera, there is no way to move it away, which would really not hurt, in all other respects an excellent alteration, but I want more than part 2. 

n
n6x6n6x 08.08.21

2 hours ago, Water said:

The game works perfectly in terms of FPS, only something sags when you step into the source of health (slimka).

Oh lol, if memory serves, then the original slowed down exactly under the same condition. 

S
Stepan 08.08.21

Quite well done. The game itself runs briskly, but it seemed to me that the roller (on the veil) was podtarmazhivali. 

T
Tinkino 08.08.21

I have never played the second part - is it really that much better than the first part? The original on PS1 and remake on PSP left the impression of an unremarkable middle-class.

W
Water 08.08.21

44 minutes ago, n6x6n6x said:

Oh lol, if memory serves, then the original slowed down exactly under the same condition. 

in the second part, this was on ps1, too, it seems, apparently the developers decided to transfer the game in all details to the smallest details : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

On this source, FPS is immediately dropped somewhere up to 20 probably 

15 minutes ago, Tinkino said:

I have never played the second part - is it really that much better than the first part? The original on PS1 and remake on PSP left the impression of an unremarkable middle-class.

on the contrary, I did not play the first one almost on ps1, the second passed several times, in the second I remember a bunch of cool locations and there were enough weapons 

Modified on September 25, 2019 by Water

K
KoStjan47 08.08.21

15 minutes ago, Tinkino said:

Better, a lot of different gameplay moments. In general, the demo is not bad, only the reworked soundtrack has become less gloomy. ..And it became more difficult to kill zombies without damage.

Modified on September 25, 2019 by KoStjan47

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

Is the demo available without a subscription?

Who played the original, is our voice acting worthy?

F
FKNerv 08.08.21

After passing the demo, we can say with confidence: this is an excellent candidate for the distribution in the black: troll_face_20:

o
oLorin116 08.08.21

The demo is good, but not without problems. On the firmware in the source, the FPS sags. Also, earlier, Sir Daniel sighed with relief when he was completely cut out at the source. Now this is not, why - I do not know. The animation of running (and sword attacks) is kind of weird. The takeoff run with the shield was removed, and he helped to run fast. Zombies are not thrown back after taking damage, which makes it difficult not to receive damage. The camera does not listen well, but the original had that too, so okay)

Visual style, music, everything is great here.

A
ACE 08.08.21

drops to 25 fps with such a graphon, this is of course PPC

W
Water 08.08.21

3 hours ago, FKNerv said:

After passing the demo, we can say with confidence: this is an excellent candidate for the distribution in the black: troll_face_20:

: troll_face_49:

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

Water Well, sooner or later it will be in the black. It seems to me.

W
Water 08.08.21

1 minute ago, TA_Rubedo said:

Water Well, sooner or later it will be in the black. It seems to me.

sooner or later will give and gov 2018 

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

Water I think the person wanted to say that the game is not so must-have to run to buy. But good enough to wait in the black.

And we can distribute GoV, or maybe not. And then, apparently, before the release, the trail of the game, in order to catch up with the hype before buying from those who did not pass.

Approximately as now, Lastovaz will be given 3 months before the second part.