3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BanGore 08.08.21 12:23 am

Mortal kombat: shaolin monks

[b] Platform [/ b]: PS2XBox
[b] Genre [/ b]: Action> Beat-'Em-Up
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Midway
[b] Developer [/ b]: Paradox Development
[b ] ESRB rating [/ b]: RP

Here is another Hit from Midway. :) Euro release is available from the 30th.
The press took the game with a bang. 8) In one word, the coolest bitemaps.

Further estimates of the publishers:
Gamespy 3.5 / 5
GamePro 4/5
1UP 8/10
Game Revolution 15/20
Computer & Video Games UK 8/10
Share your impressions. : D
124 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 08.08.21

[offtopic] Gov is not a DMC clone in principle, and certainly not Onimushi, although of course you can compare. [/ offtopic]

d
dmitry_gf 08.08.21

maybe someone drew attention to the joke in the game, Scorpio, when drowning
in lava, makes a pen: up: as a terminator,
I was not ready for a joke, it struck me rzhach.

c
combine 08.08.21

[quote] Nope. GoV will be better in terms of gameplay. [/ Quote]
Rather monotonous and boring.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

[offtopic] I personally did not get bored. everything went on the fly! and many as well! [/ offtopic]

B
BanGore 08.08.21

Why compare MK with GOV or the same LCA? : |
Another thing Urban Rein (from Namco) ...
And the fact that the grafon in MK is weak ... you already know this [i] childishness [/ i].
The game was a success, and again for an amateur.
And the plot is present. : wink:

-
-Mag 08.08.21

the last mortal is a real breakthrough from cloning. but with an urban - it's also hard to compare for me personally .... here the atmosphere is completely different!

B
Bagy 08.08.21

who-thread can help in passing? or has no one reached Shao Kahn yet?

W
Wishmaster 08.08.21

[quote name = "Bagy"] who thread can help in passing? or has no one reached Shao Kahn yet? [/ quote]
Yes, as it were a long time ago ... he, by the way, is easy to soak, the main thing is patience and correct tactics.
Shoving on it like a steam locomotive is highly discouraged - it kills with 2 hits.

J
John Davis 08.08.21

[quote] or has no one reached Shao Kahn yet? [/ quote]
When Shao Kahn is spinning with the hammer, use a long jump (on the xbox it is R + A), the rest of the time, shoot with a hat or a fireball (depending on who you are playing).

d
dudisimo 08.08.21

Good afternoon to all musChins: agree:

tell who has which films on the menu opened after the passage. but then I kept finding coins, but kin nEt (((
only two commercials that are initially available

A
Alex 77 08.08.21

[quote name = "dudisimo"] Good afternoon to all musChines: agree:

tell who has which movies in the menu opened after passing. and then something I kept finding coins, but kina net ((((
only two commercials that are initially available [/ quote]

What coins ??? What kind of movie ???: confused:

d
dudisimo 08.08.21

[quote name = "Alex 77"] [quote name = "dudisimo"] Good afternoon to all Muslims: agree:

tell who has which movies on the menu opened after passing. but then something I kept finding coins, but kina net ((((
only two commercials that are initially available [/ quote]

What coins ??? What kind of movie ???: confused: [/ quote]

I mean in the "Kontent" menu has a "Movies" submenu,
so I'm interested in what kind of films and videos are there.
I (I think, like everyone else) initially had two advertising trailers for other games.
And what are the remaining 4 (which are in theory available after passing the story -mod)

[size = 75] Added on Oct 27, 2005, 17:33: [/ size]

Does anyone know if it is possible to return in some way back to Goro's Lair? otherwise I didn't collect all the coins, mlyn: upto:

T
Tat @ rsky 08.08.21

Nobody knows how to perform a dragon strike there? Ato we hung up yesterday with this Mortal, no one knows where to go.

d
dudisimo 08.08.21

[quote name = "Tat @ rsky"] Nobody knows how to hit the dragon there? Ato we hung up yesterday with this Mortal, no one knows where to go. [/ Quote] Describe the

specific place. otherwise I don’t remember there "dragon blows"

T
Tat @ rsky 08.08.21

In general, this is in the place where you have to run on the roofs and open reservoirs with water there (not so far from the start of the game, about 6 percent). In general, there you first find swords, cut the ropes, fill the fire with water and then run somewhere on the roofs, cut such locking mechanisms with blows of your hands, the water pours, the fire goes out and then you rest against the wall against the statue, press r2 and there they write like that to pass it is necessary to apply some kind of blow. And I don’t know where to go anymore. There is also some kind of location where there is a bridge across the river and an oak tree with a door but the door is closed.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

[quote name = "Tat @ rsky"] In general, this is in a place where you have to run on roofs and open water tanks there (not so far from the start of the game, about 6 percent). In general, there you first find swords, cut the ropes, fill the fire with water and then run somewhere on the roofs, cut such locking mechanisms with blows of your hands, the water pours, the fire goes out and then you rest against the wall against the statue, press r2 and there they write like that to pass it is necessary to apply some kind of blow. And I don’t know where to go anymore. There is also some kind of location where there is a bridge across the river and an oak tree with a door but the door is closed. [/ Quote]

Did you put out all the lights? cut scene showed you?
after extinguishing - you can go to the portal in the previous location (it was not allowed into it before). You pass there, fight with Jade, Milena and a little with Kitana - after that they give this ability and you can break walls and statues.

e
ez37_7 08.08.21

Guys, how can Barak do it?
At first, there are no problems, and then, when a sword is in his hands, nothing is taken away from him at all, sometimes a "test yo mite" appears and then again it is more Rubal and all over again, can someone tell me? I would be very grateful ....: cry:

T
Tat @ rsky 08.08.21

Voshchem, I passed those lights and went far ahead. Thanks to all who responded .

[size = 75] Added on Nov 08, 2005, 10:58 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "ez37_7"] Guys, how can Barak do it?
At first, there are no problems, and then, when a sword is in his hands, nothing is taken away from him at all, sometimes a "test yo mite" appears and then again it is more Rubal and all over again, can someone tell me? I would be very grateful ....: cry: [/ quote]
As far as I understand, you are offered to try the strength of your partner.

e
ez37_7 08.08.21

What are the powers of a partner, something is completely unclear now ....
Can I have a little more detail?
We already play cooperatively. It seems like a partner is always at hand.
When you hit the barrack and the yo mait test begins, after that they write, like finish off the barrack, but how? Fatality doesn't work there ...

J
John Davis 08.08.21

Don't be stupid. Need to THROW a weapon at Baraku