3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BanGore 08.08.21 12:23 am

Mortal kombat: shaolin monks

[b] Platform [/ b]: PS2XBox
[b] Genre [/ b]: Action> Beat-'Em-Up
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Midway
[b] Developer [/ b]: Paradox Development
[b ] ESRB rating [/ b]: RP

Here is another Hit from Midway. :) Euro release is available from the 30th.
The press took the game with a bang. 8) In one word, the coolest bitemaps.

Further estimates of the publishers:
Gamespy 3.5 / 5
GamePro 4/5
1UP 8/10
Game Revolution 15/20
Computer & Video Games UK 8/10
Share your impressions. : D
124 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 08.08.21

Kindly add the location ... I don't remember the location. this is where from Sub-Zero to Goro went?

T
Tat @ rsky 08.08.21

Pamagite pliz !!!! After you soak Baraka, go to the Wushi Academy to get the ability to run on the walls and take the ability to get off the walls in the Baraki location, where to go ??? !!!!
Everywhere were already-cho to do? Some kind of horror.

J
John Davis 08.08.21

In short, look for a portal in the portal zone, where there are a lot of different portals, and from where you get to many locations, for example, the Wushi Academy or the Living Forest. I found it by scientific method. You will immediately find yourself in a new place.

T
Tat @ rsky 08.08.21

Thank you, but in my opinion, I was running through all the portals. I've already been everywhere. True, there is one location, but in order to pass it is necessary either the skill of swinging or a sufficient number of victories. here

E
Eka 08.08.21

People help plz !! I can not get through where there is a Big door and two people on the edge in chains ... What should I do ????

J
John Davis 08.08.21

[Quote] People help me plz !! I can't go through where there is a Big door and two people on the edge in chains ... What should you do ???? [/ quote]
Run around the locations, I remember exactly that when you do something, the video will start and a large sword will fall out at the statue, it will be necessary to cut it.
[Quote] Thank you, but in my opinion I have been poking through all the portals. I've already been everywhere. True, there is one location, but in order to pass it is necessary either the skill of swinging or a sufficient number of victories. here [/ quote]
Hmm. Actually, I was talking about this location ... What, really, nowhere to go? There, in my opinion, you can climb up ...

T
Tat @ rsky 08.08.21

You can, but you need to be up-rocking. I don’t know where to get it

-
-Mag 08.08.21

2Tat @ rsky
you need to get to the second from the first portal zone. As far as I remember it is a bluish portal which is located when you go down (there is one descent) - to the left! you get to another portal, tm to the right - straight to Wastelands.
If it doesn't work, tell me - I'll turn it on and check it for sure.

2Eka I will add to the words of John Davis that you do not need to run around all Soul Tombs, but only along the branch that I entered. (There are 2 doors - green and red)

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

[Quote] Kindly add the location ... I don't remember the location. is this where you went from Sub-Zero to Goro? [/ quote]
No. This is at the very beginning. When you fall into the ground.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

pancake. The only coin that I remember is behind bars in the very first location (ShanSunga), where you two press the buttons further in the room, you pass along the corridor into this room, you take coins and the bars open.

P.S. By the way, if I have problems with English, I can send a save.
because how to translate here and voice every coin I do not see the expediency)

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

2 Mag
[cyr] Seiv? A kak ego zapihnut na memku?

PS Da imenno ta monetka spasibo
PPS opjay 4e to raskladka ne menjaetsa [/ cyr]

-
-Mag 08.08.21

How many coins have you collected now?

Save to the card and back via x-port.

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

How to connect PS2 and PC?

I have 30 something. Magician knock on Asya there we will chat. 284794528

T
Tat @ rsky 08.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] 2Tat @ rsky
you need to get to the second from the first portal zone. As far as I remember it is a bluish portal which is located when you go down (there is one descent) - to the left! you get to another portal, tm to the right - straight to Wastelands.
If it doesn't work, tell me - I'll turn it on and check it for sure.

[quote]
So we didn't find anything new. I just don't even know what to do. Portal-on the left blue-which opens a location with new portals-found! When we got there, we watched a cartoon with a whale and cute. About the fact that we need to kill the clone. We happily rushed to the new portals, but there is a large gate with 5 round holes. medals are inserted into 3 of the holes. in two, no. And the inscription - only a warrior with a sufficient number of victories can get here. And to the left of the gate is a wall with horizontal bars, very similar to Pop. )))
But it's impossible to get there, you need a swinging skill. We decided that the skill should be found at the Wushi Academy. In Wushi, a new location was found - there is a large red gate, and it is written that only those who make a sacrifice or some kind of alms can go there. Please tell me what to do. I would like to go further.

J
John Davis 08.08.21

[quote] But it's impossible to get there, you need a swinging skill. [/ quote]
There is not only a door with 5 garbage and a rocking chair. I remember exactly that I went somewhere there without any problems ... And got the swinging skill. Don't you have the skill to jump from wall to wall? In my opinion there is such a thing (in this location)

T
Tat @ rsky 08.08.21

No skill. I ran everywhere there. Where do you get the swing skill?

-
-Mag 08.08.21

That's right, only you do not need to swing to the left, but to jump between the walls to the right! :-)

And in Wushi - there is a gate - this is a side quest, there you can fight with Ermak.

[size = 75] Added on Nov 16, 2005, 15:02: [/ size] You

will get the swinging skill in Wastelands - to the right of the entrance to your "new location with portals" - you jump from wall to wall.

T
Tat @ rsky 08.08.21

And the skill of jumping from wall to wall is not needed? Is he already there right away?
Damn, super. Sednya let's go to hell !!!!

-
-Mag 08.08.21

it is given after Baraka, as far as I remember, as is the running on the walls itself.

T
Tat @ rsky 08.08.21

YES YES YES!!! BARAKA Already cut into cabbage !!! YAHUUUUUUU !!!