3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BanGore 08.08.21 12:23 am

Mortal kombat: shaolin monks

[b] Platform [/ b]: PS2XBox
[b] Genre [/ b]: Action> Beat-'Em-Up
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Midway
[b] Developer [/ b]: Paradox Development
[b ] ESRB rating [/ b]: RP

Here is another Hit from Midway. :) Euro release is available from the 30th.
The press took the game with a bang. 8) In one word, the coolest bitemaps.

Further estimates of the publishers:
Gamespy 3.5 / 5
GamePro 4/5
1UP 8/10
Game Revolution 15/20
Computer & Video Games UK 8/10
Share your impressions. : D
124 Comments
Sort by:
V
VikonT 08.08.21

People damn it for heaven's sake, tell me what the fuck do I beat the kitan and the reptile Barkku, his mother can't find it, I can’t find everything, I can’t find everything, and how to open the door next to which two dudes are hanging half-dead, they said that like a sword should fall out of the statue, I shouldn’t fall out into this statue and beat it and I shot and threw mobs, so there are also questions about the ball hanging in the room, you know where 2-chela in the middle is a square hole with thorns and there are also a couple of doors, well, in general, there is such an altar in which the laser hits and the passed room, and above the altar the ball I can not take away I tried to take by throwing the monster, then hitting it, then again throwing it in the air and hitting it again, but I can't reach it all the same ((
I still can't take a coin where the current is going from a monostyry to a network of partals there is a safe there is a field with thorns and two spearmen there is a mountain behind the field of thorns there is a mountain on it I tried to throw a spearman there he hangs on thorns then I using his body like a botut I tried to jump to the mountain not

received (( GENERAL GUYS AY NID HELP PLIZZZZZZZZZZ

-
-Mag 08.08.21

it is necessary to lay out in order, and not by a set of words, your problems)

Baraka will be in Soul Tombs when you pass two doors to this location (green and red). and you will start 2 beams. for one, you need to fill up Orochi healthy, for the second, soak the sphere, which, as far as I understand, is behind this door next to the sword. There are 3 doors to this location - one of which came, the other with two corpses on the left, and the third one on the right. so you need to go to the right (there is still a fan) there you go - they will show Cut Scene - a sword falls out. further is simple.

>>> above the altar a ball I

can't take it away, I tried to take it is not needed

>>> I still can't take a coin where the current goes from a monostyry to a network of partals, there is a safe there is a field with thorns and two spearmen there is a mountain behind the field of thorns a coin I tried to throw a spearman there, it hangs on the thorns then I used his body like a botut trying I didn't get to jump to the mountain

later there will be an ability - just take it.

V
VikonT 08.08.21

2 $ Mag

I thought that I was alone at night poking around on the tops, but no happy) thanks for the advice about manets!

But how to open the door with the ghouls I did not understand, I went into the right door there is a fan and 1-monster in the next room 3-4 monsters appear several times there you can still break the wall with a monster and there will be another room in which a zombie in a cage sits above the cage by the way on there is a SECRET on the roof, well, so I went there 20 times and I did not start a certain cartoon, although I killed everyone there and it seems that I took all the secrets by the way, another secret in the location in which there are 3-doors and a door that I cannot open there is a chain on which there are thorns if you throw a mob on these spikes, then a ball will appear next to it, in general, a ball - opens a map for 1X1 battles! Just tell me in more detail what should I do so that the cartoon starts 1-boss I killed and 1-laser activated now I need to, as I understand it, kill the barracks to activate the second but how to open the door ?????????????

[size = 75] Added on Nov 17, 2005, 3:04 am: [/ size]

2 $ Mag

In general, please tell me step by step what you need to do so that a cartoon appears and the sword falls out of the statue, starting from the moment you enter the room with the ventilator on the ceiling and and 1 opponent! Thanks in advance!

And then I'm already starting to think that my disk is buggy and the cartoon does not start (((- I hope I'm wrong!

-
-Mag 08.08.21

sorry, no time, in short, you go further behind the fan - you will find the button! press - and they will show how the sword will fall out! I hope you can handle it, if that - tomorrow!

[size = 75] Added on Nov 17, 2005, 5:08 am: [/ size]

you can not tell about secrets, my game is 100% completed.

You will be able to cut Baraku after two beams! not after 1.

V
VikonT 08.08.21

>>> above the altar the ball I

can not take it away I tried to take it is not needed

........... This is how to understand it is not needed can of course pass and without it you can but I want to open all the secrets !!!!!

[size = 75] Added on Nov 17, 2005, 4:38 am: [/ size]

2 $ Mag

What a Batwa you added at 5:08 ... buggy))

F
FlyBuster 08.08.21

played the demo and to be honest - not very much. The graph is disgusting (played on ZY2), the gameplay is also not particularly happy, the level design (I saw only the first caves) is monotonous. in short, rather sloppy. waiting for mk7

-
-Mag 08.08.21

Do you mean the red secret? it is not above the altar, but above the door to Barak. I already said that all the secrets I have found ...

Have you passed the moment? By the way, the forum does not glitch, such crap after the time was changed, I probably need to translate it on the forum, I thought automatically.

V
VikonT 08.08.21

2 $ Mag

Yes, the moment passed, but purely by accident, there is no need to press the button and the dude has to throw up the pins that I have not even seen), and now I got stuck on the scorpion a strong infection 3 times tried to fill it up, but of course I can't compare it with the barrack just Mega -Cheater kinda punches through the block (((and you can just write where there are secrets, basically I need those who open the Persians in 1on1 mode)
Well, thank you very much! )))

-
-Mag 08.08.21

if later, about the Persians. now there is no time. they are just scattered all over the territory!

Scorpion? strong?) child! I have already said the strongest: Reptile and Shao Kahn, the rest are just children. Ermak also surprised me a little at first.

K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

You exaggerated about the Reptile, it is not difficult. Shao Kahn is difficult. There are no more difficult ones.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

Nope, if you find the normal points from his spit - then Yes, no doubt, but they need to be found :-) ShaoKan turned out to be easier for me. there the tactics are simpler. A reptile with how they found a trick is also a goof. the hemorrhagic factor is that at first you need to bring down the snake again ...

J
John Davis 08.08.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b]
I also find a fight with a reptile a rather strange problem. I won it right away. Of course, something like that, but here is the moral aspect - I was not ready for his "reincarnations", ie he then began to disappear =)

-
-Mag 08.08.21

the crux of the problem is his acid spitting all over the battlefield! I understand why he was not such a problem for you! just the two of us were playing - overall life and the success of his attack is 2 times higher! It's easier alone - I'm sure.

V
VikonT 08.08.21

All the bosses with whom the FUCKING "TEST YOR MAITH"
Lamaki is not needed in battle, but when you need to switch from the battle illumination to the mode of convulsive pressing X, you get lost and rarely work ((Besides, to quickly press X, I have to change the position of the joystick, I put it on my lap and I press X with my index finger and this is what breaks the rhythm of the fight, which is why you often lose !!!!!

K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

I played with X-SnaKE and we made the Reptile like a milk sucker. And TEST YOUR MIGHT is buttermilk. Easier than easy, I did it with my thumb to the maximum.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

for me this is not a problem - I mean to press the buttons quickly. if anyone knows what Snake Rattle & Roll on Sega (16) (which I completely passed) - he will understand me.

K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

And if anyone knows what the last torture of Solidus is on Euroexxtrim in MGS2, he will understand me: gigi:

D
Darth reals 08.08.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] [b] Platform [/ b]: PS2XBox
[b] Genre [/ b]: Action> Beat-'Em-Up
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Midway
[b] Developer [ / b]: Paradox Development
[b] ESRB Rating [/ b]: RP

Another Hit from Midway has come true. :) Euro release is available from the 30th.
The press took the game with a bang. 8) In one word, the coolest bitemaps.

Further estimates of publishers:
Gamespy 3.5 / 5
GamePro 4/5
1UP 8/10
Game Revolution 15/20
Computer & Video Games UK 8/10
Share your impressions. : D [/ quote]

Rating changed to MATURE ...

[size = 75] Added on 27 Dec 2005, 1:20: [/ size]

So with a friend and could not kill Shao Kahn

W
William 08.08.21

HELP

Yesterday I bought it on Xbox I don’t

know how to destroy a statue, they say it’s the power of evil, to destroy it.

HELP !!!

-
-Mag 08.08.21

be patient. go further and you will get the ability to wet the statues (by killing the assassins - Jade, Milena)