3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BanGore 08.08.21 12:23 am

Mortal kombat: shaolin monks

[b] Platform [/ b]: PS2XBox
[b] Genre [/ b]: Action> Beat-'Em-Up
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Midway
[b] Developer [/ b]: Paradox Development
[b ] ESRB rating [/ b]: RP

Here is another Hit from Midway. :) Euro release is available from the 30th.
The press took the game with a bang. 8) In one word, the coolest bitemaps.

Further estimates of the publishers:
Gamespy 3.5 / 5
GamePro 4/5
1UP 8/10
Game Revolution 15/20
Computer & Video Games UK 8/10
Share your impressions. : D
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

Where can I find Smok Missions? I want to go to MK2.

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

We passed with Kotomoto MK SHM. Nobody knows how to get back to Goos Leir or how to collect a coin behind glass. THERE is when you go up to the top to fight Milena, Kitana and Jade. And how to open Smoke Missions.

PS: we probably have a forum record for killing Shao Kahn at the end. As much as 5 and a half hours were wasted. barely barely passed. + we rushed at him and did not shoot with a hat or a fireball. The technique was as follows: I wet him with apercuts and a bicycle, and Kotomoto was spinning and wet with combos.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

did you play co-op? how exactly are double special attacks done? on the edge of the circle - this is understandable, but I did not understand exactly what and when to press.

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

[cyr] U nas toko paru raz polu4ilos. A kak delat postojanno? 4to nazhat? Mi nazhimali R1 + R2 i nifiga.

PS: Sorry 4to translitom. Ne smenit raskladku. Gluk.
PPS: a za Scorpion'a i Sub Zero drugaja suzetnaja linija?
PPPS: kak otkrit smoke missions? [/ Cyr]

[size = 59] Moderation.
Next time use the Cyr button when writing a post in transliteration. [/ Size]

K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

Yeah, on Shao Kan 5 hours it was cool. After the victory, the whole house heard our cry. (well, everyone heard our scream at the losses, too), And the scorpion and sabziro are just skins, I started playing for the sub, they call him liu kang in the screensavers. Buttermilk. HOW TO OPEN MISSIONS ???

-
-Mag 08.08.21

I get it more or less systemically. then you need to press the buttons in sequence.
I found out along the way after going through part of the game sales more)) you need a circle for each "from fatality" to do it.

As for Smoke - he gives clues - you need to look. I'll find it soon - I'll write it down. it turned out that I went through about 40% alone - and then I realized that in order to completely pass - you need two people and started anew ... like this!

there is such a function "cyr"

-
-Mag 08.08.21

Missions Smoke: to everyone)
1. In the Location where you urinate with a reptile, on the right side there is a passage to the room where pterodactyls are flying in the background. there enemies with throws need to break 4 walls (by the way, the sequence of fatality L.K. will open
) go to the location and that's it.
3. The most difficult thing to search for is in a room in a reptile's location, above which there is no icon (not to the Barack's room), there is also a small acid pool in the center - there are 3 cells - you need to throw an enemy into each one.
4. in the location of the Portals - in both "purple portals to throw on the enemy)
5. - Smoke will open the portal - fill up a bunch of enemies.
Prize - MK2 on PS2)))

I don't know by the way - ShaoKan is a goof in principle. failed on the fifth attempt. As well as the Reptile - it was also a bastard!

[size = 75] Added on 10 Nov 2005, 2:48

am : [/ size] if you have questions - go ahead.

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

2 $ Mag
But what mortal 2 opens? The same as Tekken 1,2,3 in Tekken 5 (i.e. not full-fledged versions (arcade)) Or exact copies from Sega?

-
-Mag 08.08.21

Well, in general, all the Persians ... I think full-fledged. Yatok turned on for a minute.

S
Snake20 08.08.21

I blasted Shao Kahn for 2 days !!! I almost went nuts ... But the code killed in the end it was something. Even my health remained more than half. And this despite the fact that I was playing alone))) And the rest of the bosses of the game not so difficult. I passed 3-4 attempts at the most!

-
-Mag 08.08.21

[quote name = "Snake20"] I blasted Shao Kahn for 2 days !!! played))) And the rest of the bosses of the game are not so difficult. I passed with a maximum of 3-4 attempts each! [/ quote]
on 1 attempt everything except Reptile and Shao Kahn. ShaoKan - dite. and with him a loner is better! simpler. It's not easier to play together - - both are exposed under the blow, and the common life and enemies are greater, etc.

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

They fumbled with Baraka for a long time. Thought what the hell is he not peeing at the end. Then they guessed that it was necessary to pierce him with a sword.

a
aladdin 08.08.21

what a hell of a game! horror ... I played for 5 minutes and threw it out - sheer nonsense! the worst of the Mortal Kombat series!

-
-Mag 08.08.21

and I, from 1 time to Barack ... he is simple in itself. we played them with throws)))
Now I think to start looking for secrets.

2aladdin it's great that with this opinion I meet you first))) maybe you need to play for more than 5 minutes? igruha is really very worthy!

K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

[quote] Then guessed that it should be pierced with a sword [/ quote].

hyhyhy: gigi: So that you do without me ...: mrgreen:

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

2Mage
How to get Coin. Which is behind the glass?

K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

2Mage, Do you remember the location where there are a lot of bridges, after running through which you start to fight with Melina? There, when you run along these bridges, in the distance you see a yellow coin on a rock, how can I take it too ?!

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

2Kotomoto Shoot Her

-
-Mag 08.08.21

You have to shoot yellow coins.
Behind the glass - he racked his head, I'll tell you ... maybe a scorpion or a Sub-Zero should be passed there?

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

To get a coin behind the glass, you need to shoot at it.