3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BanGore 08.08.21 12:23 am

Mortal kombat: shaolin monks

[b] Platform [/ b]: PS2XBox
[b] Genre [/ b]: Action> Beat-'Em-Up
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Midway
[b] Developer [/ b]: Paradox Development
[b ] ESRB rating [/ b]: RP

Here is another Hit from Midway. :) Euro release is available from the 30th.
The press took the game with a bang. 8) In one word, the coolest bitemaps.

Further estimates of the publishers:
Gamespy 3.5 / 5
GamePro 4/5
1UP 8/10
Game Revolution 15/20
Computer & Video Games UK 8/10
Share your impressions. : D
124 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 08.08.21

Yulin, I shot her, I remember exactly and I’m not good at it ...

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

Hmm fig knows fig knows. I myself thought it was impossible. And when he began to fire with a friend and collected figaks. Maybe it can be collected by Toko after completing it?

PS: I opened MK 2 eee :). Sorry arcade version

-
-Mag 08.08.21

Duc with such a baldness - but not open ... how I was tormented with the 3rd task !!! I first boiled them into acid - not a fig. There are also these Priests - the most disgusting enemies, after them - with spears.
Do you mean arcade?

When my friend comes to me to play, I'll go and collect everything 100%

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

Well, there you have to fight right away. You can't go through. + codes cannot be entered. Ie the version from the arcade machine.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

and, on the passage, you mean turrets? Well, you can't ... by the way, how many fatalities have you learned?

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

One for Liu Ken. And a couple for Kong Lao

-
-Mag 08.08.21

so few??? and Liu Kang, according to the plot db, is two - simple and multi, and Lao - multi and brutality. Smoke's mission gives one more fatalka. Plus it opens ... I each have 4-5 pieces, but not all.

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

And how to open them then?

-
-Mag 08.08.21

how to open - you need to collect reds icons - some of them are fatalities.

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

And I thought these icons were almost all Art =) and hidden Persians.

Have you already collected them the Magician? I have 30 something

J
John Davis 08.08.21

Yes, not that you are tormented? On gamefaqs, all fatalks are written.

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

OK thanks. And then the last time I watched the game faculty, they were not there.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

I am aware that the GameMage has everything - only this is not interesting! At all! I prefer to find everything myself - extra hours of playing a good game with a friend. When I watched fatalki - for fun, a friend immediately lit up - like let's learn everything, but I - NO to him)))

J
John Davis 08.08.21

[Quote] I am aware that the GameMage has everything - only it is not interesting! At all! I prefer to find everything myself - extra hours of playing a good game with a friend. When I watched fatalki - for fun, a friend immediately lit up - like let's learn everything, but I - NO to him))) [/ quote]
No, I just don't think this game is super good to spend time on its thorough research. And with fatalka cool, variety and pret -_-
PS In general, I found few bonuses ... 10-15 pieces, probably.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

I think that the game is worthy to spend an extra 4-5 hours on it!

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

2 $ Mag
I heard that you can fight Ermak. Did you find him?

-
-Mag 08.08.21

I went through everything 100%, I congratulate myself)))

Ermak - in the location where the statues of the fighters are exhibited (Smoke's second mission) - make "Iterract" several times of the leftmost statue - .jcc by the way is good in complexity. sales not from the first, but only from the second time filled up!

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

Kruuuto envy you with white envy. Magician and where to get the location of all the secrets in Russian?

-
-Mag 08.08.21

but nowhere ... ask me) I personally did not find 15 pieces, I was looking for them according to the description - and this is a little more complicated ... than everything at once .... there are sometimes muddied there that PPC))

X
X-snaKe 08.08.21

how to get a secret in Goros Leir? behind bars