3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost96rus 04.11.19 03:23 am

Impressions of the game (Life is Strange)

The release of an unusual adventure game Life is Strange. Share your experience whether the game is worth the purchase?
127 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead_Bite 04.11.19

The story and design on top! Worth to buy, definitely.

S
Shikari 04.11.19

It is worth to buy, the game is closer to f than to games Telltale

h
hardwaredude 04.11.19

Shikari

the game is closer to f than to games Telltale

I agree. It was a pleasant surprise. The toy is good, I still really like it.

g
gamesmannna 04.11.19

Style fucking! No fucking QTE at all. Really closer to the cage than to Telltale.

S
Saulet Erboluly 04.11.19

The first thing that pleasantly surprised us prof's voice is not something that the British in dreamfall chapters. Gorgeous optimization again trimpol nervously smokes on the sidelines. The action in the real world trimpol right now, going bonkers. Nice graphics. A journey through time. Interesting dialogues. Alluring interactivity. You can endlessly play those who study English. Cute heroine Max. Plus funny friend Chloe.

F
Frost96rus 04.11.19

Varlon
At the moment the translation from ZoG ready 30%

K
Kuzko 04.11.19

I Really Liked the Game and really it is not like games from telltale very first here is more gameplay than the rollers in the second no QTE (I have the telltale games almost all the buttons on your controller isn't broken)
I liked the game a good story, atmosphere, fast time because of this fast I've passed the episode as much as 5 hours =)
I wait for a good 2nd episode with impatience.

h
hardwaredude 04.11.19

Saulet Herbology

Gorgeous optimization

Good, but not great. I for the sake of interest I tried to play on a weak laptop, and the game goes without brakes on high settings. BUT the brakes is, when primary testing locations. In the same Mirror's Edge on the same engine (Unreal Engine 3) this is not, though there are locations in 20 times more. Yes even Remember Me from the same developers too, there is no such (she is also on Unreal Engine 3). So there is at least optimize noticeably worse than in the Mirror's Edge and Remember Me.

PS Mirror's Edge works on the same laptop perfectly.

Still, I think that one can not even good optimization. Judge for yourself - the location the size of a matchbox, and is noticeably worse than Mirror's Edge with it's huge locations. Worthless.

S
Saulet Erboluly 04.11.19

hardwaredude
in this day there are no brakes

N
Nemezis 04.11.19

Really waiting for the game, bought the Incentive, just passed. Awesome game! The dialogue is not top-end, but Donned again went to screwed up the design. That's really theirs really no wonder artists chew bread! And the soundtrack is divine, 100% hit!

Indeed, the game outdid Telltale with their kintsom (does not apply to the first season of the Walking). As written above, Life is Strange is more similar to games from Quantic dreams - Fahrenheit, heavy rain. And it's very cool. The rewind time is more like Prince of Persia than the remixes from Remember Mi. And the overall plot is clearly making overtures to Alan Wake.

Well, the end was very intrigued! Coming something bad, it will be very interesting!
All, went to look for the last photo for different achievements.

u
userilla 04.11.19

wanted her turned out to be unoptimized in General, the creation of square enix

A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 04.11.19

Started for the health. It is hoped that the game will not end up like Fahrenheit.

N
Nemezis 04.11.19

And I'm just silly like the end of the episode. I love it when this lyric soundtrack show different characters and each has its own life, but something will push them together, something bad... And it is the expectation of inevitable change is very atmospheric, creeps up on the back. This was only in Fahrenheit and Alan Wake!

It started to snow... Winter is coming...

t
tyroni 04.11.19

As you can see, I'm not the only one who feels some send to Alan Wake. And future mood episodes seems to be like it. So what are waiting, anxiously waiting. The game is gorgeous. Even at the current terrible exchange rate of the dollar against the hryvnia seriously thinking about buying. These games went directly for the soul from the menu (and even with inscriptions about auto-save) was not likely at all in my life. Even the Fins Of AZ, for all its brilliance, cling to immediately, but is inert and there were moments where frankly bored. And everything is right in desyatochku: the map size, dialogues, chips geek, humor (damn well, even Lara Croft remembered!), the perfect flirting with the player. Rewind the dialogues and look what-IFS... ahh well can't!!!

D
Dreamcatcher888 04.11.19

Completed the first episode and decided to share my humble opinion here.
I must say that I love these unusual designs with meaning, and not to paint all ten pages, write only the pros and cons.
What I liked (+):
-stylish graphics on maximum settings it is just gorgeous, though stylized cartoon, however, looks very nice and realistic, especially in the summer the Park behind campus.
-the plot, though he is simple-minded for such a large game, I like the story about modern teenagers are constantly engaged in the search itself, and sitting in the social.networks.
-the game is resting, you are not forced to strain to press all the buttons in a row to win, you simply enjoy easy, unobtrusive walk.
What's not to like (-) :
I would not call a highly critical disadvantages, because the game I really liked,but all the same :
- a bunch of absolutely useless ads everywhere and other things that killed a lot of time. Yes, I understand that the developers needed to stretch out each episode on time as possible, but this is overkill. To read some leaflets, Yes it seems to be as immersed in the story, but they are too too much....
-facial expressions of characters are very poorly developed : the characters do not show virtually any emotion, and in all situations react straight face.
-the linearity of the plot : Yes, by your actions is something independent, but you are constantly being offered to rewind the time, if you did something wrong, plus everything, unlike games same telltale, there's some really tremendous direct impact on the plot, from selection, to hear you say damn, now I protupil, but now he'll die for me!, as it was in the same walking or Wolf among us.
And the most important, just fat minusai a stupid manner to release the game in episodes is so annoying! As a comrade said above, really would be better done as Alan Wake, all the episodes together. It is clear that they want to stir public interest in their game, but damn, it is necessary to have a conscience!
Overall, the game was a pleasant surprise, I love these indie projects when you don't need to strain when you're just immersed in the story and relax. Very much like the style, the plot, though fast time is already hackneyed trick, however, somehow logically fit into the gameplay. If you would have seeded all episodes, I would be in a week exactly out of it, Oh well, will have to wait.
And Yes, people who are higher in the message compare the game with Heavy rain, probably even have not played it, so been reading up on the site obzorchik, or watched a letsplay on YouTube. Where do you see the similarity? About Alan Wake in General am silent, the only thing they may have in common is a beacon.

s
stalker_stas 04.11.19

I am very ponravelas it is a pity that in Russian anyway waiting for dalneyshie episode

N
Nemezis 04.11.19

I do not agree that the choice is no. Just the first episode is short and we have not yet seen the long-term consequences. For example, filled with wine, the folder is clearly still haunt those who tried.

And about Alan Wake, I already wrote - to me the similarity is seen in the fact that the game has such a depressing feeling what was coming, something bad. The apparent prosperity will be replaced by fear and dread. Lighthouse nothing to do with it.

d
dubfear 04.11.19

good game!and thanks to Talmaciu for the translation.

a
alik12345 04.11.19

I passed the first episode. And the impression I get. The game is good, but rastraivaet the fact that each episode will come out every TWO months (((. And about the drama in the game. Developers had to do in those moments when the main character (Max) recalls his childhood, to the whole cat scene is how the girls play together (to show) in slow time (well, LIKE in games like Heavy Rain and other games.

R
Ripper Man 04.11.19

After the first episode, the pirates, want to buy all 5 episodes and repay the developers for the delivered emotions.
upd:bought all 5,first game bought in steam via the Internet.