3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost96rus 04.11.19 03:23 am

Impressions of the game (Life is Strange)

The release of an unusual adventure game Life is Strange. Share your experience whether the game is worth the purchase?
127 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXandEr094 04.11.19

NightHawkreal
I was talking about , elections should either be removed altogether and leave both endings as is , or not merge the history. But , as said, DONTИOD ,they did not expect , and then finished the game on the principle of whatever , it's fine , anyway no one will buy it. But the game has gone , so there is every reason to work on the bugs. See made, whether they insights. I personally really hope they don't repeat history with AC and merge the franchise as BioWare (like them?) with Mass Effect.

N
NightHawkreal 04.11.19

AleXandEr094
I heard that they just did not have enough money and time to do the normal ending. The second episode for example, they have brilliantly turned out.

D
DeadNotAlone 04.11.19

Absurd beyond the plot, as be implying maximalism, which burns, because by nature any time in time you can change, not something like the author himself, and even then chaos theory slapped, shame

Even the second season of sawing, hmm

V
Valeria_980 04.11.19

Good game, even touched.
Finally did something different from the other games.
Well, people, which this game does not my soul, I want to say one thing: don't!☝this
Just if you loved the game, and complained about the awkward control or something like that, I'm sure she would have liked you.

M
M4x150 04.11.19

About this I can say only one thing. This is not a game, it's a masterpiece. The plot is made at the highest level. Graphics are perfectly executed. The soundtrack is made very cool. But the most important thing in Life is Strange has its own atmosphere. The project is level can be found very rarely.
Story 11/10
Gameplay 7/10
Graphics 9/10
Soundtrack 10/10
Total of 9.5/10

M
Maks_1998 04.11.19

Still crying from the first ending.

S
SkyRaider 04.11.19

A wonderful thing. Five episodes, 17 hours of pure enjoyment.

M
Molarky24 04.11.19

10 out of 10 quite a while this masterpiece is not played on a PC.

v
vidgin 04.11.19

:'(

After passing so sad had to press button Exit game. This story made me experience a storm of emotions after watching a very good movie or reading a very good book. The characters in this game remember you as what you would have them learn in the process. So many decisions were made, so many effects has been fixed. Hard to describe this game in technical language, mention elements of choice about gameplay mechanics, about the patterns in the story. 90% Life is Strange is the ability of authors to play on the emotions of the player. As in music, as in art. My story touched and left an imprint somewhere inside. I don't even want to give the game a rating. Just recommend those who are interested in good storage history. For those who want to relive a little adventure that will remain in your memory for weeks, months, maybe years.

And most importantly that your story of the heroine Max will be different from mine. She will be in some degree unique. I can't predict what it will be and touched your soul.

D
Darya Stafeeva 04.11.19

Life is really weird and vivid demonstration of this is the game "Life is Strange".
I finished LiS a couple of weeks ago, but thought about this game I did not leave until now. To say that I'm excited means to say nothing. After the story ended, I was left with many questions. For example: "Why it ended that way?", "Are there any particular significance of the animals in this game, and how they relate to the characters?".
Three days I was away from this game because by the end of it I felt depression, loss. For the time that I played it, the characters and generally the whole world of Arcadia Bay became my reality. The characters are so well described that it seems that it was real people. After the game ended, I was not enough communication with them. Fortunately, this is still a game and at any time to include it from the start, but the problem is that you're not going to treat her like before. All the characters are already painfully familiar and those whom you hated when I played for the first time, will be seen differently. But the main maniac begin to get accustomed from the beginning.
Many favorite character was Chloe, this is not surprising because she is really very bright and attractive character. Her image becomes interested in the moment when we meet her for the first time, not contacting them directly. In General all, without exception, the characters in the LiS is an amazing and interesting personality.
But my favorite character was Nathan Prescott. I was sincerely sorry for this young man. His life a nightmare, like the same Chloe. His own father all the time puts pressure on him, trying to Lord it over them, and not only him. Many will say: "What is good? He is crazy and a drug addict." But what happened to him? Maybe addiction is just a way to protect themselves from the outside world. Besides, in the future, we see that Nathan always repented. All because do bad things not on purpose. He is a mentally disturbed man with a violent aggression. He accidentally killed Chloe when she pushed him away. I am in no means trying to justify the violence or use of illegal drugs. I just really feel sorry for this character, and I wanted to Express my opinion about the nature of this hero.
So after three days of suffering, I began to analyze this game in my head. And came to the conclusion that the ending, though sad, although this is an understatement, but it is correct. Generally, two endings, and they depend on your choice. Perhaps this depressing, how this story ended, depends entirely on you. Analyzing over and over, you begin to understand that sacrifice is inevitable and, perhaps, sacrificing one life, you're still doing the right thing, because only in this way, you can save thousands of others. Although in real life many, and perhaps even I would have done differently.
About the technical part of the game to say a lot won't, she's beautiful. I was not confused by the graphics, as it is not a detailed portrayal of the characters is not so noticeable, because what you are surrounded by scenery, and what kind of music envelops you, brightens up all the flaws.
I would also like to say that this game is not for girls only. What, by the way, I am convinced, after reading a bunch of reviews about LiS from guys. This game is about the most difficult and anxious period in the life of every person, because all of you were once teenagers. As you know, the life of a teenager is very difficult. Since I 18 years and the characters of this game my peers, I know whereof I speak. A teenager is a chick who just fell out of the nest. It was after graduation, when we continue their studies in higher education, we begin to face real problems which we have to decide for himself, without the help of parents, without the advice of teachers. We are starting to make their first steps in adult life and, of course, stumbling and falling. "Life is Strange" is a game in which a lot of such problems. Such as: violence, use of illegal drugs, the beginning of adult (sexual) life, bullying from peers, and more. Playing this game, you begin to think about what encounter teenagers on their way to growing up and how to pass this way, without breaking your life and don't hurt the soul.
And finally, I want to Express my gratitude to the developers who gave us this wonderful world with its amazing characters, scenery and music, and a lot of wonderful posters, photos, and, of course, a diary of Max.
Special thanks I want to say to all the caring people that were involved in the translation into Russian language of all 5 episodes. Thank you to all those who are doing localization. Personally from me thank you so much ElikaStudio Studio dubbing, without You I couldn't do it.
Hope You enjoyed this article. Thank you for your attention.

A
Atay Wolverine 04.11.19

The game was amazing, both in terms of plot, dialogue, detailed characters and well-chosen music. Starting with an almost carefree attitude (not a game but a simulator of catfights) she plunges in thinking about responsibility for their actions. Don't have to become a fatalist, to recognize that much if happens, it happens for a reason. Psychology in IHE above all praise. Why should only the scene from this morning in the house of Chloe, many children are too cruel to their parents. This is one of the few games in which violence is shown as it is - it's not fun and not fun, to kill or maim a person it is a real drama, not a game. Of course, I would like to continue the game, maybe with another character, or another story, not about time travel, but clearly the creators of LIS are the real artists, who have created a beautiful work of art that brings entertaining, and their talent have to create something new.
We would like to say a few words about Max. It is a modest, kind girl, which does not go swear words. She looks like a 13-year-old that perhaps intended to emphasize her immaturity. The game offers choice, but it seems to me that the real Max its relation to Warren changes from typically the female consumer to love. If someone wants to understand what girls feel, what they think, the game gives you a unique chance.

A
Atay Wolverine 04.11.19

sEntet1c
Thank you, developers, that broke through my old heart.
I agree with that, I thought I was a total cynic. However, thanks to this game I realized that this is not so.

R
Ruslan Valiulin 04.11.19

Great game and plot deer 10 out of 10

v
vladik865 04.11.19

The first part of the LiS as it is passed during the release, and recently came across the news that the interpreters have finished the translation Before The Storm so I thought why not to play, haven't played an interactive movie (in General, a positive attitude to the games alteil). Download pirates, held during the day, he could not stop, cocoa cool characters, the study of the environment and of the dialogues on top. Finished the game at 3am. Came out, uninstalled the game, did actril steam and bought both (LiS and Before the storm), the day passed all 5 episodes in a day original game, it was something a long time.. my game does not cling. And the next day again pereproshel a prequel. Though the game did and different teams but not one worse than the other both great. The music in the game is simply a masterpiece, the characters and the plot just rig... Buy definitely buy the game, support the developers it's worth their money.

T
Terminaror220v 04.11.19

Guys I have a theory that Max is dead, she died after katostrofy. It is a limb or something. Well, you see how cool that sounds!!! And she's going through these points again, I just thought a lot about this game and that's what decided. Post a theory in the top to see!!!!!!!Edition please VIDOS on this thread!!!Their can add something. See what is the exhibit number 1, we don't know anything about max. Who is she ??? How she came to be in this class???? Where are her parents??? A game we never saw them???? And this psychedelic level at the end where you need to escape the feeling that she's in a coma or dead!!??And IN the END HER ABILITY to REWIND TIME, a feeling that she herself her in a coma come up with!!!!This is my favorite game, the tracks are more focused on the plot. Moderators please send this comment to the editor!

g
geez3d 04.11.19

the game is beyond praise, I even manage in flashpoint to get into it (good of course zero) z.s: whoever does not understand he will understand :) (on the left weighs in the air gun, which should keep Max)
Having that ability would all the haters bash is the problem of all superheroes...))))

D
DenS SliM ShadY 04.11.19

The second time the game is very difficult to pass than the first, harder to make choices, a large emotional burden, because in fact it is a great show which truly worry about the characters and it is difficult to see these endings, the spirit is not enough for the new choice(the game was already 7 times),it is a constant stress

_
___d1m0n 04.11.19

The game is awesome, but sometimes much can be stuck to any place, when I don't understand what you want. I think it would be cool to have an app on your phone, which could quickly look into this situation. Agree?)

M
Madiark 04.11.19

vladik865
this misery even download not worth it

C
Chegevara-Che 16.07.20

I have the top games of 2019, but then saw this game and decided to try and I was pleasantly surprised she I took possession of on a single breath , so the game is super no words, some emotions after such a match to play in something else like that and not want until you kill something like this ...Clearly the game is lost in the Golden collection of my games this is just my opinion , as they say on taste and color ...