3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost96rus 04.11.19 03:23 am

Impressions of the game (Life is Strange)

The release of an unusual adventure game Life is Strange. Share your experience whether the game is worth the purchase?
127 Comments
Sort by:
d
delamer1 04.11.19

SkyraX
And how then it in inventory, has pictures of the failed events? I, for example, not ruined the booth with a selfie in the bathroom of Victoria, but the photo with a broken bench there.

S
Saulet Erboluly 04.11.19

That is strange whether to delete the game after finishing? When will the second episode of all know what will come from the first and second that is, the second and the first together, not separated but on hard already have the first episode

L
Lokigan 04.11.19

Great game, but like a typical teen series about a girl and her adventures. But it is not! Usually in these games you get stuck at the first character which gets you an endless dialogue. But in this game with dialogue everything is fine. They stretched for 3 hours. Sometimes the most interesting to walk through the locations and interact with all the characters. More I will not say anything about this game, just go play it yourself! :)

L
Lysyy_porshen 04.11.19

Sometimes, shooters, adventure games and similar games bored and want something quiet, so this game is one of them. Overall, a great game - relaxing. The main thing that pleased me in her - the abundance of detail (it is interesting to just walk around, read the posters, various ads on the walls), and the plot is quite interesting.

In General, developers are cool, interesting project they did, no worse than walking the wolf from tatlow.

n
nagibatel vilok 04.11.19

in short the game is full ug about fucking hipsters suicidal tendencies...

L
Legggo 04.11.19

Don't know why everyone loved the game. In fact it is a game about normal teenage problems (Ala how not to look like a loser in my new school or my stepfather because the goat won't let me smoke weed) problems which in fact are not. (Here at the Forester in game of thrones real problem:)) the Only thing that pulls the game is strictly story and what lure at the end of each episode but the only thing not showing, I want that the plot began as he progressed.

D
DANger B.I.G. 04.11.19

After the first episode, could only say - Life Is Strange - beautiful! Such a warm and kind atmosphere in the game. No words. Pleasantly situated. Rest from everything.
After the second, I want to shout - GOD IS AWESOME! So sensual, so deep, makes me shiver! MUCH! VERY MUCH! Encouraged by the fact that the developers reward you for what you examine all the details and read options appear in the 1st episode, I didn't notice that, and in the ending of the 2nd episode that really caught my eye, and I GASPED!COOL!
If after the first episode I still had doubts, but after the second I'm sure Life Is Strange is the LEVEL of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls, certainly not on the amount of dough which is poured into the project, and not in technology but in everything else, definitely Yes.
Didn't expect SO impressed! Want the rest of the episodes quickly!

c
cat7777 04.11.19

Children's game + more funny with episodes like this game a dream to play, and will continue each month near the shops with tents to sleep as the Americans. Passed the first two episodes, came third, and Cho, all is forgotten, where the flowers watered, where no download closer to the fall all pass and forget, and that all Life Is Strange, by the way REMEMBER MI, I liked it more, more will be confused if the whole game will be releasing, not morocha us down

c
cat7777 04.11.19

By the way of this beautiful adventure will be The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, and as a whole, who did not play try

N
Neytrons 04.11.19

DANger B. I. G.
quickly
roll your lip

D
DANger B.I.G. 04.11.19

The finale of the 3rd episode of the COSMOS!The butterfly effect!Makes me shiver.Every episode - and again the shock.Wow

B
Brem090 04.11.19

Haven't been on that after the game would have sat a few hours and thought only about the story and razmisljala what will happen next, and it means that the developers actually tried and put heart into their creation.

G
GranPulse 04.11.19

Whoever you were,this game will make you a better and more humane.

T
Two of One 04.11.19

Gameplay - monotonous shit, the characters are flat as shit, the dialogues (and monologues) - intolerable shit (comes from the previous paragraph), the plot was boring and the secondary shit (kids go), but - all right, nice, not counting the animation of the lips during conversations (which of course is shit). Glad here and there poluobnazhennoy main characters (especially in the third episode), it is worth playing. ( ° ʖ °)

G
GranPulse 04.11.19

Even my mom plays Life is Strange.I'm not kidding.

D
DANger B.I.G. 04.11.19

Finished the 4th episode. As always the ending is very catchy! As I am a spectator and a player is quite sophisticated, and in this connection I do not exclude the possibility of such a turn of events, but believe in it with difficulty, only a little thought that would happen like what happened in the end. Though this kind of plot twists – not new, but nevertheless I'm still not weak surprised. Developed and the writers – well done, coped with the task for 4 episodes I was introduced to this man, showed him as a good man who can be trusted and to trust. All suspicions, the evidence and the speculation led to other characters, at different stages of the suspects were varied, but HE is under close suspicion didn't fall once, well, nothing pointed to him. And in the end it all turned so... once again – I applaud, standing ovation!
GAME with a capital letter! That would be it in technological terms to the level of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls tighten, prices would not be!
Waiting for the GRAND FINALE! Doubt that he will be a big I do not!

E
Evgeniy Chernikov 04.11.19

DANger B. I. G.
Fully support.I will add-if in the end we will have to wait several possible endings depending on our choices in the previous episodes and directly CHALLENGING MORAL in the past -this game will take pride of place in my list of best games ever created.

T
Two of One 04.11.19

Some particularly smelly shit out of the fifth episode. Well at least there was a scene with naked legs of the heroines. See Steam impressionable fans of the first four parts already resent the reviews.

b
belic93 04.11.19

just finished the last episode! it was just great!... more such games that are catchy, make you empathize and have very interesting ideas, themes and atmosphere.. In terms of the gameplay and the mechanics - everything is done very simply, and some believe they say what the fuck? this game can't be called, eww, neither to run nor to shoot, sit down and push one button bullshit, etc. (about those who decided to play it for the sake of some nudity or lesbiska topics - I generally keep quiet) But I think - if it is a piece of computer code can cause Such feelings which not every movie or book is called and have the opportunity to plunge into all this and that is the feeling that you're close with these characters and also involved in all that happens - it becomes absolutely still - the game is (in terms of any mechanics) or not.
Life is strange is a game about the fact that there is always a choice, and that - despite the choice - there are things that cannot be changed and they should just happen...

E
EVgeniy 1993 04.11.19

Well the last episode, to be honest, disappointed.
Almost all the time we are somewhere beyond reality is located, then in dreams, but in some other parallel reality... Nothing we do, and our decisions in the end are meaningless.
Well, that said, you are the man that Rachel was killed. He cried, said he would now behave better. Nothing showed in the end a good decision was made or not. Same with all the other solutions: killed David teacher or not - in the end still two options: either Chloe dies, and everyone will be happy, or they with her somewhere to go... Where? Why? No one after the storm didn't make it? And those that we saved? We leave them?

No, well really. I understand many of the decisions in the previous episodes might reflect as on the interaction with the characters further in the next episodes. In the fifth episode, too, make decisions. And the use of them then? Well, he killed the teacher, so you said junkie that Rachel is dead, he promised to change, but is not seen after.
Why the heck I saved Kate? We did not come after the hurricane. With hurricane's complicated at all - he killed them all, or are we still saved those who were saved during the storm? Or was it to no purpose??
Did it matter that I was talking to Victoria warning her of danger, cheering in the darkroom?
The bird I just saved?
And the most important question:
I WONDER WATERED THE FLOWER???