3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost96rus 04.11.19 03:23 am

Impressions of the game (Life is Strange)

The release of an unusual adventure game Life is Strange. Share your experience whether the game is worth the purchase?
127 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atilla1989 04.11.19

And I will write about their experiences, while under the influence!=)
It may sound snotty, but the game is very touching. Really needed something strong. Pall through commercial projects. Very few are the games that have a soul!
High as a kite just from the visual style and music) Immediately thought of Fahrenheit, and its powerful soundtrack, which was augmented at times the impression of the game. And as mentioned above, came to mind Alan Wake. I think the comparison is appropriate as the games are similar to the study of history and lively atmosphere.
The scene in the beginning when Max walked down the corridor - extremely cool)
Writing this and listening to the music from the episode=) I love it! Waiting for the second episode!

A
Atilla1989 04.11.19

Nemesis
To the point! Remember the beginning of the Wake, when they sailed on the ferry)
Also persistently comes to mind is Alan Wake, probably because there was not peredovaia atmosphere and music was overwhelming=)

m
mcbrut 04.11.19

Great game. Played easy, to irritation caused during the passage of
Facial animation is sometimes jarred me.
I hope more will be developed to keep the same standard of quality.
As episode 2 in steam gash buy the game.

J
JeiGee 04.11.19

I see many here have started to paint the pros of this game. I say easier.
Great game one of the games opens a new the coming year. 10\10, 100\100. And let the whole world turn upside down. Those who played - those will understand. Excellent.

N
NatanieLzZ 04.11.19

quote diary Max: no Words. Some smiles )))))

m
mirage10081988 04.11.19

Hooked)

E
Elliassa 04.11.19

Really liked the atmosphere of the game, rich in warm tones, graphics, fun music, colorful characters. The hours just fell out of reality. Delicious, but a little what else to say. Only upset that there is no normal Russian localization(

a
alexrus1790 04.11.19

teltale puts on your knees! shook me tracks immersed in the game

h
hardwaredude 04.11.19

Found time to pass through. The atmosphere is chic, but the episode is too short. At Telltale are much longer.

alexrus1790

teltale puts on your knees!

I have to be honest - I don't know what everything they write reviews. The episode is so small that on it to judge the game completely impossible.

K
Kapitan Kote 04.11.19

Great game, though the first episode is tied to all these Devchata problems, but in the end there is a complication. But as a trial, very. Well, the animation is much oak. Well not great compared to the games from taltal. They have too little gameplay was generally some cut scenes with QTE. Here such is not present

d
delamer1 04.11.19

Saulet Herbology
Dreamfall and LiS have a competition some kind of, what? :)
And the translation is really good. Very good. Tsepanulo game. And immediately see that it's from the creators of Remember Me :)

K
Konstantinum 04.11.19

for a fan the game is played?

P
Porter92 04.11.19

Konstantinum
Those who skip all the details and stupidly rushing the plot of the game will be somewhere around 1-1. 5 hours. I personally took more than 3 hours.

T
TheReds1892 04.11.19

I must say that this is my first experience in this genre
walking passed by me
not strange in walking me off the schedule
though my graphics in game do not care
but she's just walking pppppp eye gouge
and here is everything that I love
nice graphics
funky music
the plot is smooth
the heroes believe
and most importantly, rewinding time does not climb in eyes
she is not bulging
the verdict to take or to swing but be sure to play

T
TheReds1892 04.11.19

Dreamcatcher888
I agree the game is relaxing

K
Kapitan Kote 04.11.19

Porter92
5 hours dashed(all photos were found), if fast, then for 1 hour or a little less even

D
Dzhon Snou 2 04.11.19

Konstantinum
Personally, I'm collecting anything and everything, was good for five hours)

D
Dzhon Snou 2 04.11.19

Captain Kitteh
The animation is oak? Yes, it's not perfect, but oak...

K
Kapitan Kote 04.11.19

Stalker Zone
Not well written, the animation in General is normal, but the facial animation and particularly the mouth during a conversation, generally not very. The movement of the mouth does not match properly with the conversation

S
SkyraX 04.11.19

I wonder sohranki leave and whether the next episodes to take into account the conservation and elections in previous episodes? if not,do not see the logic.
PS. about the plot,I think actually max doesn't know how to rewind time back,as she thinks,but just OCCASIONALLY sees the future as probable variants of the future development of further action,and then like back and makes the right choice she's most likely not available to rewind time, but a deep analysis of the implications of future choices. because at a certain point in the game she someone said something tipo - this is not a movie or a video game and the person does not possess such abilities, which I think was like a hint)