3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost96rus 04.11.19 03:23 am

Impressions of the game (Life is Strange)

The release of an unusual adventure game Life is Strange. Share your experience whether the game is worth the purchase?
127 Comments
Sort by:
z
zosya44 04.11.19

fatima5000
The fact that exactly in this game irritated me the lion's share of characters. And sadly, all of them basic. So here I was,Umm....not enough variety of action. I didn't get the pleasure from none of the dialogue: whatever I chose, he always started to mumble under his breath and excuses to *name*. For example, if you played mass effect or game of thrones, there is significantly more influence over the cues and actions of the character (albeit, the outcome of the game and does not change).
And Max constant exaggerated emotions, like, I'm such a loser,I have no talent, why is so hard for me? You, Madam, excuse me, stupid, not a loser: if you are a teacher himself says that there are chances of success, so pull yourself together and not Noah. And there are other heroes as the game progresses drove with global problems.

W
WANTED174 04.11.19

Great game! I can't miss. Do not see how you could not to please the 5th episode.

f
fatima5000 04.11.19

zosya44
I don't know. All her thoughts about the lack of talent for me has somehow gone by the wayside. No the value of these ideas for the plot are not affected and the load of meaning almost carried. The development of the plot was always riveting. And what she had mentioned to myself a couple of times for the first 2-3 series are not particularly distracting. And understand that a man can be. A young insecure girl with no expensive equipment, as some and the reputation of some among peers. So her thoughts are quite logical. Well about the dialogues I can not say anything. Diversity was not - it's true. But the impact was. I don't know how You felt) Although I may not be as demanding)) In the game of thrones no weight the words in the dialogues you do not have. Anyway everything will be linear. Do not just pass the game. So, you know) You will be there either with or without vazelinom. That's the choice. This mass effect I remember. This was long ago)

M
Misato Kazuragi 04.11.19

You know, I'm not a fan of quests, I'm a fan of RPGs. But lately there is no normal RPG. Well, except for the RPG the Witcher or YES-Inquisicion is some nedotykomka, deficiencies, whether shooters, whether quests.

My first quest was Siberia, back in the early 2000s. that was a super game!

Then the much-vaunted Eureka. - damn, yeah not impressed at all after oblivion.

And then all the praise Life is Strange. Thought I'd have a look.

Amennnnn!!! Such MISERY I have met anywhere, ever!!!

Such inconvenient, there is no control even in Dark Souls. Nightmare!!!

I demolished the game after five minutes of play. Management arranged IMPOSSIBLE!!!

No, it is not difficult. The monkey gets used to everything. - It is terribly INCONVENIENT, UNCOMFORTABLE

The game did a Stoner on acid, definitely!

The worst game of the decade!

z
zosya44 04.11.19

Misato Kazuragi
in the black mirror play)

But in terms of the control now she looks like every second game....I do not remember, perhaps, again, the joystick will be more convenient

A
Ariman Lex 04.11.19

For dumb hipsters and aging girls fairies. All attempts at a story was in the first episode, so cruel, I have not been disappointed. No, guys, it's no twin Peaks, and there are no dark secrets from small towns Stephen king, there is only a miserable mediocrity, to a miserable gray. Pathos dialogues in conjunction with their debelizm makes the blood flow not only from the nose and ears (and eyes in the case of subtitrai), add to this the spread graphics from 2005, and management invented not otherwise as a group the mentally ill. Grey characters remain black, regardless of hair color, their life is not interesting, and motivation is drawn very well, from a distance, and drawn bad
Yes... it was rubbish, gentlemen. But the game has good music, really inept macaque, which is also called and the creators of the game did not bother to do so that any track not crawl on the ears to infinity, if you happen to want to stand and listen to the music in the player heroinlike.

T
TheReds1892 04.11.19

the game is great
from beginning to end
I haven't played the game after which I would have sausage
cool story
plush characters
magic music
for me the game is one big reference to anything
then you and the butterfly effect
and Max Payne
and about books posters movies I am silent
if someone has not played
play safely
the game is addictive
a decent game that would buy it
for me it is the best thing in this genre over the last couple of years

k
kokoz80 04.11.19

good game,liked it

a
alik12345 04.11.19

On Monday I saw the movie Mama (2013 release). And damn I was amazed how similar the actress Jessica Chastain the character Chloe from the game ))))
Spoiler

W
Whatever_0 04.11.19

One of the best games, such a little. Just passed the game and I would recommend anyone who hasn't played it. And damn, I fell in love with Chloe))

2dfx 04.11.19

SamJu
the game is good, but as usual it turned out, swam, sailed, and on the banks themselves knows that :) Shit didn't depend on us, the plot is essentially linear, ending only two. I like this game very similar to Heavy Rain with PS3 (which is now remastered for PS4), but it is unlike the endings will be more and there is DLC.
As for the game I was a naive young Nanai were all trying to save Kate, well saved, and for what, zero sense, the plot is not affected in the end, what for so many variations of passages of each Chapter to the story once again boiled down to two endings. It's main claim :)

V
VoSed96 04.11.19

I really liked the game. I have played the previous game from Dontnod, which I also liked. LiS very sensual game. There was a feeling of excitement and joy for the characters. Very worried about Chloe. The plot is very pleased and left very good impression.
In terms of graphics all too well. The animation people did not pay attention. The plot did not let.
IMHO, Remember Me and Life is Strange is very good. They help to philosophically look at life.

F
Francisk I 04.11.19

The game is amazing, Rarely games get so real emotion. Of course there are disputable moments, especially the ending(a Bit uneven to change one another).
there are a couple of interesting characters, Chloe so generally worked so that her image would be enough for a dozen games.
On the other hand most of the characters are superficial, but it's good, it's easier to make a choice in the end.
In the game, did not expect and were treated with skepticism. But after I realized that these games need more. In any case, after the game, I felt a nagging feeling in the soul, the game made me think, and it happens infrequently.

I
Invisible Sun 04.11.19

Loved this game love 5 episodes.. Oh miss Chloe and Max, it was a beautiful story about friendship girls..

b
bestia 04.11.19

Erase the memory and go again , that's what you want - emotions in the beginning not repeatable ... cool .

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 04.11.19

bеstia
Emotions at the end is indescribable.

N
NightHawkreal 04.11.19

Especially censorship of words. :)

b
bestia 04.11.19

Cupertino
Emotions in 4 fact , at the end, an indescribable and unique HD

A
AleXandEr094 04.11.19

We were all nalubale (again). And what a beautiful warning in the beginning (All of your choices will matter...) , which is increasingly becoming ridiculous. The main plot flawlessly - interesting ,colorful , and most importantly emotions (that still need a good game?). True then ,for me, it's actually sad : 2 endings (2!!!CARL) , with such a huge number of choices. And both fetched. They love dramatic , hapend in the 21st century, well, it's now not fashionable. Game 7. It is because dramatic , but illogical endings. PS This is my opinion , if you disagree with him or do not know how to accept other people's opinion other than your own , past. Thank you, I have everything.

N
NightHawkreal 04.11.19

AleXandEr094
I would say more, both endings eloquently tell us where we can shove their elections.But so well was. I thought that will exceed the Teyla, but alas, the Board wins.