3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 29.08.21 12:20 am

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Developer: Rocksteady Studios

Genre: co-op action, shooter

Platforms: PC, PS5, Xbox Series X

Release date: 2022

Modified on August 23rd, 2020 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

1 minute ago, SSpace said:

Finally I agree. I do not like superheroics, arcum asulum-arcum city-arcum-night are cool games, I played everything with great pleasure, so the squad is definitely interesting to watch  

I only have fears that such a long delay between games and the silence happened due to the fact that the Rocksteads got into production hell, which indirectly confirms the infa about the beginning of the development of the squad in 2017 (about what they did two years before that tactfully is silent). 

All in all, it's interesting to see. Rocksteady, they're like that wolf of wall street broker who can sell any pen. Only the Rocksteady in his hands instead of a superhero pen. :frog32:

z
zhenia13 29.08.21

17 minutes ago, Manson said:

In DS, only Batman is interesting, in short, so far, the fur.

no way. if they were to make a game about a super-duper-drooper - mena, that would be sadness. And so - they can make these homeless people interesting)) I am very glad that the game is about people with restrained abilities, so it will be difficult for them to overcome everything and the gameplay should be interesting (Batman is an example), unlike the same Marvel, where to play for Torov and Hulkov are generally zero fun, for imba. The Rocksteady masterpieces will make a piece of candy, no doubt about it. And if Superman is also made a villain:frog23:

:cat-123:

Modified on August 7, 2020 by zhenia13

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

This game is unlike the Avengers shooter, not a bitmap)

M
Manson 29.08.21

zhenia13 Well, let's look in any case, there is still a credit of trust to the Rocksteady.

z
zhenia13 29.08.21

2 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

This game is unlike the Avengers shooter, not a bitmap)

from where infa?

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

Just now, zhenia13 said:

from where infa?

The vacancies were looking for people who can model guns. Besides, you said yourself, the squad is mostly ordinary people, what can they oppose to the mummers? There were also a lot of shots in the film. And the logo hints)

Melee will be for sure, but the main emphasis on shooter mechanics is likely.

z
zhenia13 29.08.21

3 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

The vacancies were looking for people who can model guns. Besides, you said yourself, the squad is mostly ordinary people, what can they oppose to the mummers? There were also a lot of shots in the film. And the logo hints)

Melee will be for sure, but the main emphasis on shooter mechanics is likely.

we'll see, but I hope not))

M
Manson 29.08.21

Even imagined an overwatch about suicide squad:tooth:

K
KRIZZ 29.08.21

25 minutes ago, zhenia13 said:

:cat-123:

1:55 :57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

Nafig Superman, here Squad against Batman will be just a cannon.

M
Manson 29.08.21

2 minutes ago, KRIZZ said:

Nafig Superman, here's the Batman Squad just a cannon

Only if Batman kicks their ass at the end of the game:troll_face_22:

K
KRIZZ 29.08.21

3 minutes ago, Manson said:

Only if Batman kicks their ass at the end of the game:troll_face_22:

:frog33:

K
KrayZ 29.08.21

As an option:

- in the game from Rocksteady we play as the Squad and hunt Superman and his allies;

- in the game from WB Montreal: we play as Bats and fight off the Owls, the League of Assassins and the police.

If so, not bad. Especially if both games end up leading to another future game.

I would like to believe that Rocksteady got it, that in our time there are few story co-op games and decided to fix this. :frog32:

Modified on August 7, 2020 by KrayZ

M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

59 minutes ago, KrayZ said:

I would like to believe that Rockstar was aware that in our time there are few story-driven cooperative games and decided to fix this matter

And I want to believe that such a brilliant idea will not reach rockstar, rocksteady alone will be enough :icon_mrgreen:

C
CRIMATOR 29.08.21

Schraer thinks only CG will be shown :frog25:

Norm so after 5 years of silence 

K
KrayZ 29.08.21

5 minutes ago, Maudlin Kayodot said:

And I want to believe that such a brilliant idea will not reach rockstar, rocksteady alone will be enough :icon_mrgreen:

I always confuse their names when I write :icon_lol:

J
JasonWU 29.08.21

If the game has been made since 2017, what was Rocksteady doing until 2017 after Knight's release?

M
Minolta 29.08.21

3 minutes ago, JasonWU said:

If the game has been made since 2017, what was Rocksteady doing until 2017 after Knight's release?

High

I don’t want to push it, but I don’t like the colors of the art, I really hope that this art design is not in the spirit of overwatch, valorant and fortnight :frog27:

C
CRIMATOR 29.08.21

Oh well, art is just cool. I’m never a fan of comics, and even more so DC, but the Superman here looks a hundred times cooler than any character from the dullness of the Crystals

Modified on August 7, 2020 by CRIMATOR

z
zhenia13 29.08.21

4 minutes ago, Minolta said:

High

I don’t want to push it, but I don’t like the colors of the art, I really hope that this art design is not in the spirit of overwatch, valorant and fortnight :frog27:

where you can see overwatch or fortnight :frog26:

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

The art is the same as in Arkham City. Well, very similar. It has little to do with the game. This is just a stylization.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6DRgo3W3u02rKE-k6x9N