3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 29.08.21 12:20 am

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Developer: Rocksteady Studios

Genre: co-op action, shooter

Platforms: PC, PS5, Xbox Series X

Release date: 2022

Modified on August 23rd, 2020 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
1ee4 29.08.21

Third-person shooter Character-drive storytelling Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is a direct continuation of the Arkhamverse Playable character are Harley Quinn, King Shark, Deadshot and Captain Boomerang Each have a variety of weapons to customize and skills to upgrade "Awesome" gunplay, superhuman empowerment, each character has a rich moveset and more than Batman Richly detailed and dynamic open-world of Metropolis, everyone has their own traversal abilities Metropolis is the fifth character in the game, give it life beyond brick and mortar Can be played solo or 1-4 co-op If playing solo, bots will replace the other 3 teammates, can also switch between the characters at will if playing solo

V
Velldanas 29.08.21

2 minutes ago, 1ee4 said:

If playing solo, bots will replace the other 3 teammates

It will be hot here in the morning. :57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

x
xWhItEWoLFx 29.08.21

Close WB they've adopted multiplayer :57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

1ee4 29.08.21

Well, xs, according to the description, it does not look like a service. You can play solo by switching between characters.

K
Kotj 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Mountain View said:

This Suicide Squad exists in the Arkham universe - unlike Warner Bros. Montreal.

Damn, Rocksteady has a Montreal thing. Either their Origins is not canon and only their trilogy exists, now the game, which continues Knight's plot, has nothing to do with the Arkham universe.:57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

Modified on Aug 23, 2020 by Kotj

L
Lex Mercer 29.08.21

: 279:

V
Velldanas 29.08.21

Hit the spot ha :57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

1 hour ago, Velldanas said:

Rocksteady begins to intimidate.

The first screenshot of the Suicide Squad game has been leaked! (Show content)

N8sFH5D.jpg

Modified on 23 August, 2020 by Velldanas

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

13 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

It will be hot here in the morning. :57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

:frog38:

first:

PJkRKiI.gifPJkRKiI.gif

PJkRKiI.gifPJkRKiI.gif

and then:

Lox3H7z.gif

K
Kotj 29.08.21

Well, yes, if Squad refers to the Arkham universe, then how to understand it?

Deadshot from City

latest?cb=20111123110122

Deadshot from squad

ValcjJS.png

Modified on Aug 23, 2020 by Kotj

V
Velldanas 29.08.21

It looks more like a game from NetherRealm or Insomniac Games than from Rocksteady.

4Gd9d0XujIA.jpgFeCiLVryUog.jpg

4fHrYpqXxVc.jpgGBB1EJLwF-M.jpg

hFIfbPyu3IA.jpgY5VhpIIbmvY.jpg

Now that you've looked at the Suicide Squad trailer, look at the Knights again. The link is already with timecode. :57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

1ee4 29.08.21

6 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

It looks more like a game from NetherRealm or Insomniac Games than from Rocksteady.

4Gd9d0XujIA.jpgFeCiLVryUog.jpg

4fHrYpqXxVc.jpgGBB1EJLwF-M.jpg

hFIfbPyu3IA.jpgY5VhpIIbmvY.jpg

Now that you've looked at the Suicide Squad trailer, look at the Knights again. The link is already with timecode. :57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

I see nothing wrong with changing the tone. Suicide Squad doesn't need the same atmosphere as Batman.

F
FrostM 29.08.21

34 minutes ago, 1ee4 said:

If playing solo, bots will replace the other 3 teammates, can also switch between the characters at will if playing solo

Yes, you shove these bots into the Batcave, again 3 autists will run around and poke at the walls.

In the game, there will be a true cooperative as in Army of Tu, no.

Do as in a board, diable, etc.

Trailer of norms, compared to the shame of the Bat family, although again this is CGI and as a result, it will come out as the Avengers.

J
JIe0H 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Velldanas said:

How are you guys? Are you ready in 2022 to clear regions from superheroes under the control of Breniak in multiplayer, simultaneously collecting loot from boxes in the open world and possibly opening towers?:57a8bd5d80135_FROG15:

Sho that shit sho this shit

Was mentally ready for a jerk off from Rocksteady or from Montreal, but hoped for the best

In vain

Vomit for jerking lovers and eternal co-op grindilks, ok che, good luck with that:57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

Minus one publisher for me, I don't mind :frog25:

M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

Such to myself. But I'll wait for the gameplay. 

C
Chuvakstepan 29.08.21

Coop 1-4 people. Instead of people, there will be bots.

It is necessary to shit everywhere for such Rocksteady and WB to remake, since there is still time before the release

M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

13 minutes ago, Chuvakstepan said:

Coop 1-4 people. Instead of people, there will be bots.

It is necessary to shit everywhere for such Rocksteady and WB to remake, since there is still time before the release

They won't alter anything. Obviously, the constant interaction of 4 characters is the basis of the suicide squad game, from which everything else danced, including the gameplay and the plot. 

It's easier to cancel the game altogether, which definitely won't happen, than to redo it. 

i
it was a stretch 29.08.21

What is this overwatch

W
Water 29.08.21

Shit, why the heck rivet two similar hats? Now all hope is for Spider 2, there is definitely a cool single should be 

S
SolidQ 29.08.21

femmes endorse harley's image  :57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

D
DriverUFO 29.08.21

Watching the fire in full swing. In general, nothing new. :57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

Mixed feelings. I liked that there will be a classic loner, if you want one you go through, if you want with friends, but knowing a cool, rich plot, where we will hunt for a league in my opinion, it's cool and this is the first time. We play for whom we want, and these are 4 heroes at once, and not in the course of the plot as before. I didn't like that the style is very bright, like sunset overdrive. Really game 12+ Until the gameplay is shown, I will not bite. Well, wait another 2 years is a damn long time. Rocksteady is a cool studio, asalum and city were very cool. Despite the style, I'm waiting. 

Modified on Aug 23, 2020 by DriverUFO