3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 29.08.21 12:20 am

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Developer: Rocksteady Studios

Genre: co-op action, shooter

Platforms: PC, PS5, Xbox Series X

Release date: 2022

Modified on August 23rd, 2020 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRIZZ 29.08.21

4 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

IT enters the Archem universe! :57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6::Aww-yeah-meme:

I wonder how it is in the same universe if Floyd was white in the City :57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

x
xWhItEWoLFx 29.08.21

KRIZZ Used Michael Jackson Technology :frog33:

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

Velldanas Well, in short, according to the results of today's shows, for me personally, so far Montreal and Batgirl wins :57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

K
KRIZZ 29.08.21

3 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Well, now it's clear why the Knights look and feel closer to the Doom style than this.

Only it is not clear why the Knights are not in the Arkham universe, but the OS is where the game does not belong. Also Metropolis. What does the Arkham universe have to do with it?

Modified on Aug 23, 2020 by KRIZZ

1ee4 29.08.21

3 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

coop 1-4

Huge living world with tons of details

Focus on plot

that's all they said

norms. I believe in a good game from Rocksteady more than from Montreal ..

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

lol already wanting to close the studio, stalls

and who said that this is a game-service?

r
raziel 29.08.21

Lord, the jva of the year will still be doing! How long will it be with Arkham Knight in seven years? It's just awesome.

i
improvolight 29.08.21

4 minutes ago, KRIZZ said:

Only it is not clear why the Knights are not in the Arkham universe, but the OS is where the game does not belong. Also Metropolis. What does the Arkham universe have to do with it?

It seems to me that they themselves are already entangled in their fellow wankers. :57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

S
Saylar23 29.08.21

> Game in the DC Universe
> Brainiac arrives to visit
> Gather a team of heroes while dealing with their dirty laundry
> Mudohai Brainiac 
> .......
> Profit
Somewhere there was already a game with a similar setting and a general scenario  :57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:
Released 2022, lol Well, we will wait for the whole village, it's already 7 years since the release of the Last Knight. I shouldn't have said anything about teleporting Robin : Garold6:

Modified on 23 August, 2020 by Saylar23

g
gesNake 29.08.21

When in 2020 they show a CGI video with 4 heroes stupidly killing a large number of purple aliens, then no good will come :57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

In short, disappointed. I waited for the thick and gloomy atmosphere of the story game, and received jokes for schoolchildren and poo-pew. By the time we release in '22, such co-op jerkers will just bother us, and even the Rocksteady brand will not save us here. It would be better to rethink Batman ((

V
Velldanas 29.08.21

6 hours ago, JIe0H said:

Some shit to be honest 

6 hours ago, Ungod said:

They were waiting for Batman.

Wait, it seems ...

6 hours ago, KRIZZ said:

If Rocky is doing service, then I don't know ...

6 hours ago, LeGaTo said:

Wretchedness, it would be better if the Vorners sold their gaming division.

6 hours ago, Water said:

And what do I see? Numbers, levels, joyful weldance, and this shit was originally made by Rocksteady? What then is there with the squad of murderers? : 279:

Minus one expected project, I then thought, since the squad was jerking off, then here is a purely plot Batman, at the beginning of Bruce they show, well, I think everything, that's the same ..... and then the multi-colored clowns went, tryndets 

6 hours ago, Manson said:

In short, the vorners, as they were the suction of the Rocksteady, have remained.

6 hours ago, JasonWU said:

Yes, the design of the characters seemed to be taken from mobile phones :57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

6 hours ago, lalilulelo said:

from showing this, it is straightforward with mobile phones, grind, microtransactions and free distribution in egs

6 hours ago, Shubkin said:

Looks worse than a knight and an online wanker in general.

6 hours ago, FrostM said:

What is this trash:57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

The whole atmosphere was lost, I bet that the service was also delivered. Just a shock.

5 hours ago, Paletz said:

Hmm .. some disgrace :frog35:

When the market is already oversaturated with all these co-op grinders, so that everyone in a row finally stops going into this jungle for the sake of easy money.

How are you guys? Are you ready in 2022 to clear regions from superheroes under the control of Breniak in multiplayer, simultaneously collecting loot from boxes in the open world and possibly opening towers?:57a8bd5d80135_FROG15:

K
Kotj 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Ligfip1 said:

Huge living world with tons of details

There are great doubts on this score. The video clearly shows that the evil Brainiac flew in again and subdued everyone. Again he took control of millions of people and did not forget to grab the super, so I already see a picture where they tell us to clean up thousands of the same type of controlled mobs in the koopchik, and to pile on the "boss of the zone" in the person of someone from the drug under the finale. That is, Super in Metropolis, Whatman in Gotham, etc. In the very end of the game, of course, Harley will relish Brainiac hitting Brainiac in the face with a bat and again save the world, which is what their Squad has been doing recently.

Yes, yes, I predicted the whole plot and structure ahead of a 4-minute video, so cancel / pre-order. :57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Modified on Aug 23, 2020 by Kotj

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

Press release:

1ee4 29.08.21

Well, I wonder how many projects they canceled before this game.

K
KRIZZ 29.08.21

1 minute ago, Velldanas said:

How are you guys? Are you ready in 2022 to clear regions from superheroes under the control of Breniak in multiplayer, simultaneously collecting loot from boxes in the open world and possibly opening towers?:57a8bd5d80135_FROG15:

3392.jpg

D
Drifterok 29.08.21

Is this really Superman? I don’t recognize this. Bizarro? :57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

V
Vegetable 29.08.21

Rocksteady mediocrities have gone to the wankers? That's where they go :57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

K
KRIZZ 29.08.21

Just now, Drifterok said:

Bizarre

It's not him. Brainiac is also there. Again the capture of the brains and the submission of the super. Above, in principle, everything was described)

V
Velldanas 29.08.21

32 minutes ago, Mountain View said:

They called from Mortal Kombat, asked to return the emetic rap :57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

i
improvolight 29.08.21

In general, Sunset is one of the favorite games of this generation, so there is still interest in this game. :57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1: