3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 29.08.21 12:20 am

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Developer: Rocksteady Studios

Genre: co-op action, shooter

Platforms: PC, PS5, Xbox Series X

Release date: 2022

Modified on August 23rd, 2020 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRIMATOR 29.08.21

apparently until 2017 the Rocksteady were doing something of their own and then canceled (superman? There were rumors). In general, a muddy story 

Everything is very bad  :57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1: Well, at least there will be a clean nextgen

Modified on August 7, 2020 by CRIMATOR

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

6 minutes ago, JasonWU said:

What was Rocksteady doing until 2017 after Knight's release?

Fixed version of Knight for PC)

2 hours ago, zhenia13 said:

:cat-123:

zhenia13 

By the way, I started to replay now, years later, Asylum and City, God, what masterpieces after all. True, I like the first one more, but all the same, the atmosphere and the music are unrealistically simple. And the gameplay is good. Is it really 10 years have passed ... PPC. Rocksteady handsome men, thanks to them from the bottom of the heart for these games.

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

Since it's a pure nextgen, it's interesting to look at the graphon. The Batmen were very beautiful.

z
zcativ 29.08.21

11 hours ago, KrayZ said:

Developer: Rocksteady Studios

Full screening: August 22

You understand that real geniuses work at Rocksteady, when the logo of their game is not only stylishly and succinctly played in the form of a crosshair, but also CU - it also means see you, that is, "caught".

To be honest, until recently I believed that there would be a game about Superman. But oke.

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

PPC I'm the only one chtol I want the rules of the game about superman

J
Jordan. 29.08.21

12 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

superman game rules

so this is something from the category of division by zero

this is possible only in multiplayer or a set of arenas with bosses

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Superman holds back as much as possible and doesn't hit everyone hard

the main thing is that without stupid wheels like in ingastis

z
zhenia13 29.08.21

7 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

Superman holds back as much as possible and doesn't hit everyone hard

:rolleyes07:

and how to reveal it in gameplay, if he can almost everything from the beginning, despite the fact that his strength comes just from superpowers, so if you pick them up, he will be a complete zero))) a dead Persian, IMHO, to make a game about him .. ...

J
Jordan. 29.08.21

as for me, if you make a super game, then something similar to fights from a man of steel should happen there

otherwise it's better to just take a more mundane hero

Modified on Aug 8, 2020 by Jordan.

M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

Xs how to make a normal protagonist out of a soup in gameplay terms, while not drastically curtailing his abilities. But soup as a boss is a different matter, you can make epic porridge in a battle with him:57a8bd5deb03a_FROG17:

W
Water 29.08.21

still do not understand, the squad makes the backbone of the Rocksteady? And if we start from Schraer's information that they started in 2017, then what did they do before that 2 years after the release of the knight? 

M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

48 minutes ago, Water said:

still do not understand, the squad makes the backbone of the Rocksteady? And if we start from Schraer's information that they started in 2017, then what did they do before that 2 years after the release of the knight? 

Hanging out with whores in Betgirl and Harley Queen costumes on Christopher Nolan's secret yacht 

It seems that they were developing a bets game, which was then handed over to the team that made the origins. And she, in turn, gave the Rocksteady squad suicide game, which they had been doing unsuccessfully for several years. Such is the exchange. 

But the real and confirmed information has not yet been provided. 

W
Water 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Maudlin Kayodot said:

Hanging out with whores in Betgirl and Harley Queen costumes on Christopher Nolan's secret yacht 

It seems that they were developing a bets game, which was then handed over to the team that made the origins. And she, in turn, gave the Rocksteady squad suicide game, which they had been doing unsuccessfully for several years. Such is the exchange. 

But the real and confirmed information has not yet been provided. 

if so, then I don't see anything good in it

M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

5 minutes ago, Water said:

Still would.

O
Owl 29.08.21

15 hours ago, Water said:

Why? OS is a more complex project, it will not work stupidly to follow the patterns of bats. So WB was not dragged. The Rocks were connected, which in turn have already prepared an excellent base for a new bats for WB (which, I want to note, at one time, Arkham Origins did a great job, and this even without Rocksteady's intervention). 

So, on the contrary, I see this situation as a gain on all fronts. And bats we get a cool and nkstgenovy game from Dooms about the suicide squad. 

Camon, show negative things in moderation, what a habit around seeing bad things with or without reason. 

D
DriverUFO 29.08.21

Not a fan of superheroics, but Asalum, city, the spider passed with pleasure, and asalum in general has become one of my favorite games. When done with high quality, talented, it is a sin not to check it out. Rocksteady are talented guys, I believe in them and it's good that they moved away from Betman, albeit again about superheroes. In short, I'm waiting, unlike marvel hodgepodge. 

K
KrayZ 29.08.21

A
ALF_9010 29.08.21

Quote Wonder Woman 1984 Keynote Presentations - Aug 22, 8:00 AM PT WB Montreal Game Announcement - Aug 22, 8:30 PM PT James Gunn's Suicide Squad - Aug 22, 10:00 PT Zack Justice League Snyder - August 23, 00:45 UTC Black Adam with Dwayne Johnson - August 23, 01:00 UTC Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League - August 23, 03:00 UTC "Batman" Matt Reeves - August 23, 3: 30 Moscow time

Modified on August 14, 2020 by ALF_9010

A
ALF_9010 29.08.21

Suicide Squad writer requests that her name be removed from the credits due to the sexism within Rocksteady. Quote

On the eve of the portal The Guardian published an article where one of the former employees of Rocksteady accused the company of conniving at sexism. The studio has disowned the accusations, but the story continues - the former Rocksteady screenwriter removed the mask of anonymity and recorded a video message about what, in her opinion, is going on in the team.

According to Kim MacAskill, she was the Senior Writer for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League and was the longest in the storyline. McAskill points out that the vast majority of the developers at Rocksteady are exceptionally nice people. But everything is spoiled by a couple of bad personalities who get away with inappropriate behavior.

Spoiler

According to McAskill, one day she found a woman crying in the toilet - she was driven by one of those same scoundrels. The screenwriter does not name names, but says that this man constantly tried to touch her colleague and sent obscene messages, and drunk even invented stories about sleeping with her and told others about it.

The victim asked the human resources department to deal with the intruder. But in response, she was told to come to terms and continue to work with him. McAskill says the man still works at Rocksteady.

Rr2_-kveDb5OJzST4Guw3Q.jpeg? 800-auto

Macaskill recalls another incident (with the same person or with another, it is not entirely clear). The man tried to look after the woman, but she refused him, after which the man began to complain about her work out of revenge - they listened to him, because he was higher in official position.

When McAskill worked at Rocksteady, there were few women - just 16 ladies on a team of about 250 developers. McAskill wanted to understand how widespread sexism was in the studio, but until now, she had very rarely encountered other women - they were in different departments. McAskill had to write to each of them personally to hear their opinion on what was happening. Nearly everyone has shared traumatic experiences from their story at Rocksteady, McAskill says.

Human Resources tried two times to stop MacAskill. According to the screenwriter, she was hinted that she would have problems not only in Rocksteady, but also in other companies - they say, MacAskill would be labeled as a troublemaker. They don't want to hire such people.

3DCORIr7JGR8pWDq2Vbpcw.jpeg?800-auto

The letter to management complaining about sexism, which was told in The Guardian, was written by Macaskill. She was forced to leave Rocksteady in 2019, which, according to McAskill, was precisely because of this letter. She hoped that the situation in the studio had improved over the years, but "a couple of calls were enough" to make sure that sexist behavior has not disappeared anywhere.

At the end of the video, MacAskill asks Rocksteady to remove her name from the credits of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. The screenwriter wants nothing to do with the game or the company. She held a high position in relation to other women and tried to protect them from regular attacks and oppression, but violators still work at Rocksteady. McAskill repeats: she has no complaints about the vast majority of her former colleagues. She even says that the Rocksteady management doesn't deserve such great developers.

J
JasonWU 29.08.21

Damn, in my experience women are much more comfortable in a male environment than vice versa if a man is in a female team.

She is always in the spotlight, males around are gallant, etc.

Well, I would send the fuck one arrogant, omg.

In general, they go to court with this, and do not cry in Internet