3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 12:58 am

Super mario 3d land

Genre - platformer
Developer - Nintendo EAD Tokyo
Publisher - Nintendo
Release date - End 2011
Platform - Nintendo 3DS

[img] http://3dsgames.ru/wp-content/gallery/super-mario_1/super-mario-3ds-logo.jpg [/ img]
Miyamoto creates a new mario that combines some elements of 3D parts (jumps from walls, 3D rotating platforms) with elements of old 2D parts (Super Mario Bros. 3). A raccoon costume with characteristic abilities will also be available.

Great video. Graphics, design, music, gameplay - everything is cool at Nintendo as always: love:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxoLbAxnAW0 [/ youtube]
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

[quote name = 'zico' timestamp = '1321902319' post = '2395681'] The
former parts were not designed for hardcore lol players ((
[/ quote]
You mean the past? Well, Mario is not difficult, yes, but not for They love it .. Although Lost Lovels is not the easiest platformer in the world ..: trollface_big:

o
opposer 29.08.21

all these star gatherings are akin to collecting flags in Assassin's Creed. The game has a campaign duration of three hours. And you can screw up any game even for a hundred hours, this does not mean that the game has a hundred-hour duration

A
ACE 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Mr. Awesome 'timestamp =' 1321902247 'post =' 2395679 ']
[b] [member = zico] [/ b],
No, on the contrary - everything was done very competently. The first pass of the game is designed for, let's say, a casual audience, it's relatively easy here, short levels (it's still handheld) and light stars. And the second one - already on the HARDCORE players' lol, here the levels have been changed and they have become harder, new ones have been added, the stars are harder to find (and they are needed to open new levels), they allow you to play for Luigi and much more. Played like a new company.
[/ quote]
Well, then it's clear
standard in general. in all the previous parts it was exactly the same. you could quickly collect the initial stars of each world and go through the story and then two or three times more new stars on the changed levels.
oposer loves to be hysterical from scratch. I thought that 100% passage for 3 hours. but here all the rules. thank God

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

<b> [member = opposer] </b>,
Do you even read what they write to you? Or is there some kind of filter in your head and you understand everything in your own way? You completed the game in three hours? Have you watched the video that you posted here from start to finish? The second playthrough is not just a collection of stars (without collecting stars, by the way, you won't go through the game, ok), but you can say a separate company.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minute 21 seconds: [/ size bed] [/ color]
<b> [member = the ACE] </ b>,
Well here are the main campaign actually reduced complexity, po- compared with the previous parts.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 3 minutes 11 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
<b> [member = ACE] </b>,
There are not only new stars, but also new levels, about two new levels per world. Well, for Luigi when you play goust lvl - the spitting image of Luigis Mansion.

S
SkyerIst 29.08.21

[b] [member = Hitm0n] [/ b], and yes, not every game with Mario gets marks of 90% +, even the top one, so here at least call Osama, at least don't call, but the statement is feil : icon_lol:

+ depending on what you mean by "huge sales for every mario game." There are, as it were, 1,500,000, but there are all 28,000,000 - the gap is infinity as bee = another ridiculous statement : icon_lol:

Just at least most games with Mario, primarily platform games, are high-quality games.

[b] [member = Mr. Awesome] [/ b], thanks for the experience! : agree: Replayability has always been a hobbyhorse, I repeat, NSMB still turn on from time to time, and he is already 5 years old)) And since so much opens up ... cool :)+ then there will be additions for sure.

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], then litter, I thought I saw you ...: icon_sad:

v
vodafon 29.08.21

[quote name = 'opposer' timestamp = '1321955108' post = '2396206'] the game is played without drochet with coins in 3 hours [/ quote]
have already been heard ..

m
miksar 29.08.21

ahaha
I still haven't finished the game with coins , because I'm not playing at home. the levels there are short, just so that in 3-4 stops it was possible to pass. you need a long meditative game - you take a Skyward Sword or Skyrim and go dozens of hours out of your life.
and that the opposer ignores all the inconvenient arguments and has been known for so long

v
vodafon 29.08.21

by the way, annoying that they did not make the opportunity to change the layout of the buttons .. the current one does not suit me in any way a ;)
and b jump .. : rolleyes07: some kind of nonsense .. all my life on a "run" a "jump

S
SkyerIst 29.08.21

A wonderful Russian advertisement for 3D Land, for those who have not seen it on TV:

[media = ''] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDRy4bvAl4s [/ media]

y
yuhan 29.08.21

The first world has passed. So far, everything is really very easy and without any discoveries. The game is played quite calmly with 3D turned off, but after playing with it already turned on, I don't want to return the lever.

G
Gau 29.08.21

Nintendo will put everyone on 3D better than cinemas!
I don't want to play Mario Land without tride, MK7 too ... what's up?)

A
ACE 29.08.21

awesome game.
the gameplay is as always on top. And I was glad that since the time of the demo they removed the camera movement, which killed if you stood in places like old school platformers. (at least for the first world and the first level of the second world this was not the case). implementation of the idea with trolleys super.
The graphics are mega cool and so is the music. in general, it is not surprising why the game has such high marks)))

f
frukt 29.08.21

There is a first passage - 7 hours 15 minutes. 148 stars (it seems all possible for the first run).

The game is more interesting than gelaxi (for slow-witted people)) - I speak for myself). Here developers are less enthusiastic about self-admiration (that is, there are much fewer chips solely for the wow effect of "fuck it like they can"), and the diz is subordinated to practicality - that is, every turn of the platform, the shape of every object - for the sake of some momentary mini-puzzle for the player.
This is a great mix of super mario bros 3 and the last 3d parts - there is also from the sunshine (tanuki is essentially an upgrade jet pack, and many levels resemble bonus mini-worlds of the shine), from mario 64 (extremely logical, thoughtful, practical the device of box levels), and in moments the creative gets to the level of the gelaxi of course. At the same time, playing with the idea of ​​"2D platformer with depth" is absolutely wonderful. When it seems to you that here is another "2D" section, where you just run from left to right, out of habit, not noticing the background, but in fact there is a star hidden behind the wall ... and there are quite a few different such elegant solutions. You have to understand that this is a completely different - fresh for mario - type of research, with which the stereo effect is in perfect harmony. The LBP experimented with such options - but there is much less freedom,

At the same time, the game is extremely ascetic in design, again - in the likeness of "boxes" from Mario Sunshine (a little more varied). It is as if you find yourself in an aquarium, some one simple design theme, with objects arranged in space and a minimal "decor" (usually enough to create a certain mood). "Free" three-dimensional sections in me evoked associations with Mario 64 (and stylistically too), minus even that mean quest component - all for the sake of platforming and searching for stars.

The stars have their practical application just like in three-dimensional mario - they open levels. That is, again, here the game is farther from new super mario, for example, and closer to gelaxi or mario 64.

Of the shortcomings, I would note only one - and a huge one - is management. Since we do not control the camera, and the game takes place in three dimensions, it is sheer hell to cope with a poor analogue of 3ds in some difficult situations (this is despite the fact that I am completely unpretentious, and I think the control of the epic mickey is quite satisfactory). Otherwise, everything is great.

Now they have returned to the first world, they say to look for pipes leading to the "super-worlds"))

G
Grizzly 29.08.21

[b] [member = frukt] [/ b], what about the bosses? a lot of criticism has fallen on repeating bosses ... they say they could diversify the boy. Modified December 13, 2011 by Grizzly

f
frukt 29.08.21

[b] [member = Grizzlies] [/ b], bosses in the tradition of mario (closer to two-dimensional even) - that is, roughly speaking, none, repetitive, easy, a little funny + races with a bowser (where there is already more challenge). but for me, mario was never "about bosses" at all - so I didn't even attach any importance to that) Modified on December 13, 2011 by frukt

G
Grizzly 29.08.21

[b] [member = frukt] [/ b], clearly. Thanks.

F
Formalin 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Hitm0n' timestamp = '1321891319' post = '2395427']
[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], uh, what an example to give, Alpha Protocol was a very crooked game but with cool gameplay, not hack?
and in general, it’s not funny by themselves, on 3ds and so noogaems, all hopes were on Mario, and he, attention, for 3 hours !! Although on 3ds with 3d turned on, these 3 hours will stretch a lot, if you take breaks from 3d every 10 minutes lol : facepalm:
hmm, this is how a gorgeous GoW on a psp takes 4 hours, so everything, shit, a stub, but why waste time on this crap at all , but there is a big, epic GoW on inpatient facilities. And Nintendo can be forgiven for everything.
I want Osama in the thread. That's right, he said, put a plumber in the game and it will collect 90+ ratings and huge sales
[/ quote]
No nin-hating at all. Admiration for Mario and rushing : icon_cool: A "chic" gov on PSP personally, I got tired of it in less than 4 hours = (
And on the topic of Mario came out = you can take a console. Better three hours of Mario than 50 hours of goow. How much is she there right now?: icon_rolleyes:

A
ACE 29.08.21

complex stars T_T begin in the middle of the 2nd world

/
/ anty / 29.08.21

Ace That okay, the pain is less that something similar to mario began with the 7th world. Before him, everything is very, very simple.
I would prefer Mario with tension, like at the end of the game from the very beginning, so that you have to die for a long time, suffer, train, memorize .. old school in general. And then it would not have bothered that the game can be played in an hour. Another thing is that before that you will spend 100 hours on preparation.

G
Green cardinal 29.08.21

Even 7 hours of measured play is a failure for nin. And 3 hours - so this is generally a scribe, here I am with [b] [member = opposer] [/ b], I agree.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Ie the game may be cool gameplay, but still for projects of the scale of Mario, I'm sorry ...