3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 12:58 am

Super mario 3d land

Genre - platformer
Developer - Nintendo EAD Tokyo
Publisher - Nintendo
Release date - End 2011
Platform - Nintendo 3DS

[img] http://3dsgames.ru/wp-content/gallery/super-mario_1/super-mario-3ds-logo.jpg [/ img]
Miyamoto creates a new mario that combines some elements of 3D parts (jumps from walls, 3D rotating platforms) with elements of old 2D parts (Super Mario Bros. 3). A raccoon costume with characteristic abilities will also be available.

Great video. Graphics, design, music, gameplay - everything is cool at Nintendo as always: love:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxoLbAxnAW0 [/ youtube]
124 Comments
Sort by:
f
frukt 29.08.21

7 hours is not a measured game, it is a normal time for the first run with collecting stars. And all the difficulties begin with the second (where there are many more worlds open, judging by the words of people - I have not yet started the next passage).

In three hours, you can make almost any 2D mario, and in terms of compactness, Mario 3D Land is close to 2D (although it is three-dimensional from and to and is not a 2D game in its gameplay essence). It is also noteworthy that the final credits are scrolled in 20 seconds - just like in the good old ...

S
SkyerIst 29.08.21

[b] [member = Green Cardinal] [/ b], opposer writes the same thing on all forums, he himself did not get through, nothing to say. So my friend went, I copy the post:

[quote] After the complete passage, which took [color = # ff0000] [b] 32 hours [/ b] [/ color], it became sad. Complete passage means passing all levels for both brothers, i.e. I went through each level at least three times, due to the fact that on many I did not immediately receive a golden flag and I had to run over them also because of them ... That is, the game was passed up and down. You can just run through the levels, but it's still not the same now.

There is enough time for the passage, the game is really long (at least if you try to collect everything), definitely one of the best on the 3DS at the moment, both in terms of gameplay and graphics (I really liked the final race for Bowser, especially in that part where it rains: wet walls and floors looked nice). But now I want more. I also want Mario. I re-pass NSMB to DS in order to drown out this feeling [img] http://forum.gameland.ru/image/s1.gif [/ img] [/ quote]

G
Green cardinal 29.08.21

[b] [member = SkyerIst] [/ b], if so, then OK yet

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

[b] [member = Green Cardinal] [/ b],
second playthrough is a separate campaign, with different levels and increased difficulty. I bought the game on the day of the release and still has not passed, although I play almost every day, but a little bit, so about the short duration this is a wiring and a myth

o
opposer 29.08.21

geeks can run up to thirty hours.

The game ends in 3 hours. You can see the end screen after 3 hours.

Choto when Kalovdutie is passed in 5 hours - marioboys raise a howl "deceived". And when the haze runs over three - "normal". Modified December 14, 2011 by opposer

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

<b> [member = opposer] </b>,
Well, what a jerk, Lord. New levels, a new playable character and other difficulty, even the plot and the final screensaver are different for that matter .. is all this stuff? oooo. Modified December 14, 2011 by Mr. Awesome

f
frukt 29.08.21

[b] [member = opposer] [/ b], many marioboys don't care about the call of duti. I count of duti 1-2 were interesting - then do not care.

I'll tell you a secret - there is no single consciousness of the "marioboi" either, and the community is very conditional. yours is an appeal to some herd fanboy idiot - troll crap.

I will say for myself:

I put short (relatively short / medium) games with good replayability higher - I finish toys with a prolonged single most often through force (fillers of the same, generally wonderful, zelda of the latter were now and then frozen in the fourth ten).

for me - it's better when there is more hidden content and the passage is non-linear.

G
Gau 29.08.21

[b] [member = frukt] [/ b], not in the eyebrow, but in the eye)

A
ACE 29.08.21

awesome game. I have passed half (played 4 and a half hours) the
use of three te is amusingly done. some of the levels cannot be passed without it)))

G
Gau 29.08.21

Mario is fucking !!!
Now I ran the first world) It's awesome to play :)))
I walked by the game store and decided to buy :)) Modified on December 18, 2011 by Gau

r
raven2 29.08.21

How about a game with replayability?

G
Gau 29.08.21

[b] [member = raven2] [/ b], I think, not worse than the previous mario.
Played fresh. Perhaps this is more of a breath of fresh air than Galaxy 2.
While in the 4th world myself. But I like everything Pts
Read above, people describe that it will take about 30 hours to collect everything and everything. I think that after that I will not immediately want to replay)

A
ACE 29.08.21

replayability is instant. that is, you passed the level - immediately you pass it again or two to find all the secrets

G
Gau 29.08.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], well, it depends solely on how you manage to collect everything on the first playthrough :)))
I have not :)received help blocks yet.: em57:

A
ACE 29.08.21

I just finished the game without sub-worlds. in just the first playthrough, you can get 153 stars. I got them all. the game took me 11 hours 2 minutes without sub-worlds. (opozoer, go wake up)
The first levels were just good, then it got better and better, and at the end - a total rashness, like the final race. and the ending is cute))) the
game justifies the purchase of 3D by 100% (this is if one remake of the ocarina was not enough for someone : gigi:)
tomorrow I will start the sub worlds

G
Gau 29.08.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], I'm already going through sub-worlds. The third already. There, the complexity is noticeably higher) Hooray)
Moreover, there are not only complicated versions of the original levels, but also completely new ones.
Pts cool to play without a tail)))) I worked out crazy coordination in this colorful obscurantism)))
I can't tear myself away)
So far, the best mario in my memory (perhaps next to the Sunshine is). Doesn't feel as sketchy as Galaxy or Mario64.

U
Ultari 29.08.21

played today at night in Mario New (immediately saying that I'm not a fan). A funny thing, on the level of all other Mario, only it is really short. Yes. we can say that it is worth collecting all the secrets and stars. but ... dear. when did this collecting all the goodies become part of the gameplay? If you think so, then a lot of games have a long passage. The same Heavy Rain - until
you go through, you will not calm down ?) But marioboys do not get used to, so they will take it, and, in fact, will not lose.

G
Gau 29.08.21

[b] [member = Ultari] [/ b], in nintedno games, gathering has always been one of the main features) I don't know how else to explain it. but it is fun.
in many other games, collecting all sorts of rubbish is annoying. but not woo ning. since it is rewarding and enjoyable.
I, for example, never in my life was interested in flying at least one game without collecting some shnyagi.
[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], did you bother collecting coins? Looking for them? Jump to the top of the flagpoles?
Me - no. I am sure that there are no others either.
Therefore, why not call it an integral part of the gameplay)
Ooh, and I also know people who play all games at the easiest !!! That's what I understand cool dudes)

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], I didn't collect coins. I collected stars)))
[b] [member = Ultari] [/ b], hare stupid. this is part of the gameplay. since each star is a riddle to be solved. besides, without collecting stars, you will not be able to open new levels

G
Gau 29.08.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], well, I'm talking about coins with stars)))
I don't collect all the usual coins at levels)
although, surprisingly, even this does not cause discomfort