3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 12:58 am

Super mario 3d land

Genre - platformer
Developer - Nintendo EAD Tokyo
Publisher - Nintendo
Release date - End 2011
Platform - Nintendo 3DS

[img] http://3dsgames.ru/wp-content/gallery/super-mario_1/super-mario-3ds-logo.jpg [/ img]
Miyamoto creates a new mario that combines some elements of 3D parts (jumps from walls, 3D rotating platforms) with elements of old 2D parts (Super Mario Bros. 3). A raccoon costume with characteristic abilities will also be available.

Great video. Graphics, design, music, gameplay - everything is cool at Nintendo as always: love:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxoLbAxnAW0 [/ youtube]
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], with the usual moents there are cool secrets on almost every level

G
Gau 29.08.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], yeah))) I am glad that collecting is rewarded to one degree or another .... (I'm talking about ordinary coins): whether it's a funny melody as a reward with life, or a leaf or notes run to collect) all Pts nice to do)
METROYDA want on 3DS
is desirable in 2d 3d dimension but so was

A
ACE 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1324626230' post = '2437334'] The good news is that gathering is rewarded to one degree or another [/ quote]
is a classic Nintendo theme. what's in zelda what's in mario what's in metroid)))
[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1324626230' post = '2437334'] METROID WANT 3DS [/ quote]
check private messages on 3DS : men:

[color = # 339933] [ size = 2] Added after 8 minutes 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'SkyerIst' timestamp = '1323836604' post = '2425820']
[b] [member = Green Cardinal] [/ b] , opposer writes the same thing on all forums, he himself did not go through, there is nothing to say. Here's my friend went, copying the post:

[quote] After the full passage, which took [color = # ff0000] [b] 32 hours [/ b] [/ color], it became sad. Complete passage means passing all levels for both brothers, i.e. I went through each level at least three times, due to the fact that on many I did not immediately receive a golden flag and I had to run over them also because of them ... That is, the game was passed up and down. You can just run through the levels, but it's still not the same now.

There is enough time for the passage, the game is really long (at least if you try to collect everything), definitely one of the best on the 3DS at the moment, both in terms of gameplay and graphics (I really liked the final race for Bowser, especially in that part where it rains: wet walls and floors looked nice). But now I want more. I also want Mario. I am re-passing NSMB to DS in order to drown out this feeling [img] http://forum.gameland.ru/image/s1.gif [/ img] [/ quote]
[/ quote]
wow. and what do the flags give?

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 2 minutes 21 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
By the way, the final race reminded me of the final level of Hailo 3 :-D : gigi:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 13 minutes 53 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'Ultari' timestamp = '1324623656' post = '2437295'] The same Heavy Rain - until you
go through everything, won't you calm down?) [/ quote] Well, I went through it and even twice. to play the plot in different ways.
I went through Mario 1 time, Ito not completely (I did not go through the sub worlds)
in the heavy, there are no additional gameplay opportunities at the levels, so the comparison with Mario is still incorrect for you.
rather it is appropriate to compare Mario with Elder Scrolls. Elder Scrolls, if desired, can be completed in 10 hours, or 300 because the game has optional content, like Mario

G
Gau 29.08.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], by the way, the melody from Zelda to Mario smiled och when I lit all the torches in the pyramid.
Checkboxes give you another star on your profile.
I have a checkbox taken at all levels)

G
Gau 29.08.21

Passed super worlds. After completing the main worlds, received 2 shining stars. After the super worlds, there are 4 of them. It
remains to go through everything for Luigi. In theory, another photo should open)) I
'm very pleased with the game. Now the timer is 22 o'clock.
At the same time, my brother was still playing (he is also in super worlds). So that's almost 50/50 in time.
I think the game takes from 12 to 15 hours with a full playthrough

l
lordzer0 29.08.21

Passed the first couple of levels.
Not really like it yet.
Doesn't catch on.
The same Zelda almost immediately tightened.
I hope it will be more interesting further.

At the very beginning, Mario receives a postcard, this is where the real 3D effect is felt * ___ *
Waiting for Paper Mario

R
Red priest rezo 29.08.21

Finally passed. Passed - in the sense of completely, all levels with all coins, and not "until the end".

Feelings are extremely contradictory. On the one hand, for some time now this is a really complicated "Mario", which made you swear at the console a couple of times in a fit of rage. It's kind of good. On the other hand, the complexity was caused primarily by openly crappy and outdated solutions in game design, which is why the hardcore was not so much pleasing as infuriating. But she also made me happy. But it pissed me off more, hmm.

If you forget for a second about this at least partially very cool moment, then the game is the worst Mario since Sunshine and the most soulless that I have ever seen (here you have to understand that I did not play Mario on DS, and in theory it can be worse in both parameters). There is no ingenuity, talent, or inspiration here. As if it was not people who made the game, but the robots assembled, according to a long-verified formula. Take a pinch (measured out with a bucket the size of a small galaxy) of nostalgia, forcefully sew on another "chip" of the advertised console, serve to the table in small portions. Ugh.

Nice game overall, and I even enjoyed it. But at the same time, this [b] product [/ b] does not arouse anything but disgust for me. Contradictory feelings, I repeat. Hmm.

G
Gau 29.08.21

[b] [member = Red Priest Rezo] [/ b], strange. The game did not arouse disgust in me)
Only pleasure)
Considering the fact that Nes Mario passed, and Super Mario World, and 64, and Sunshine, Galaxy, DSny, Viishny.
I will not say that this part is the worst, although it cannot be compared with Sunshine (after all, this mario is more 2d than 3d)

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], well, you're not a soniboy, unlike ed priest

F
Formalin 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Red Priest Rezo' timestamp = '1330371187' post = '2539628']
Passed at last. Passed - in the sense completely, all levels with all the coins, and not "until the end".

Feelings are extremely contradictory. On the one hand, for some time now this is a really complicated "Mario", which made you swear at the console a couple of times in a fit of rage. It's kind of good. On the other hand, the complexity was caused primarily by openly crappy and outdated solutions in game design, which is why the hardcore was not so much pleasing as infuriating. But she also made me happy. But it pissed me off more, hmm.

If you forget for a second about this at least partially very cool moment, then the game is the worst Mario since Sunshine and the most soulless that I have ever seen (here you have to understand that I did not play Mario on DS, and in theory it can be worse in both parameters). There is no ingenuity, talent, or inspiration here. As if it was not people who made the game, but the robots assembled, according to a long-verified formula. Take a pinch (measured out with a bucket the size of a small galaxy) of nostalgia, forcefully sew on another "chip" of the advertised console, serve to the table in small portions. Ugh.

Nice game overall, and I even enjoyed it. But at the same time, this [b] product [/ b] does not arouse anything but disgust for me. Contradictory feelings, I repeat. Hmm.
[/ quote]
Have you already written the spoon? They usually cheered up and were written in the same spirit - "Yes, that's all cool, [b] BUT I DON'T LIKE [/ b]" Modified February 28, 2012 by Formalin

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

And what is the point through force to finish off 100 percent of the game if, apart from disgust, it causes nothing? Modified Feb 28, 2012 by Mr. Awesome

r
raven2 29.08.21

Contradiction based on contradiction and contradiction drives, no specifics, just played the game?

v
vodafon 29.08.21

[b] [member = Mr. Awesome] [/ b], he experienced pleasure, and then current disgust ..: trollface:

R
Red priest rezo 29.08.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1330416060' post = '2540078'] Well, you're not a soniboy, unlike Red Priest Rezo [/ quote]
And what does this idiotic accusation have to do with it? I compared 3D Land exclusively to the past "Mario", which was awesome and is one of my favorite games of the generation - that Galaxy 1-2, that NSMBWii.
[quote name = 'Formalin' timestamp = '1330416596' post = '2540090'] Have you already written a spoon? They usually cheered up and were written in the same spirit - "Yes, that's all cool, BUT I DIDN'T LIKE" [/ quote]
In fact, they were written in the spirit of "Yes, that's all cool, except this, this, this, this and this. " I almost never wrote Spoons for games that I did NOT like.

But no, there will be no Spoons yet, and even more so for this game (just because I already wrote about all its shortcomings when analyzing past games, there is nothing new here). So far, only a retrospective of Metal Gear.
[quote name = 'Mr. Awesome 'timestamp =' 1330416605 'post =' 2540091 '] And what is the point by force to finish off 100 percent of the game if, apart from disgust, it causes nothing? [/ quote]
I am disgusted not by the gameplay, but by the game, as part of the industry, is it really so difficult to understand? This is a product created without the slightest inspiration and imagination, making the most of nostalgia and worked out by other parts of the mechanics, offering practically nothing new, and created only to promote 3D and brighten up No Gaems on 3DS.

I have about the same attitude to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - the game is cool and I played it with pleasure, but the extent to which this is an obvious bubble collecting, and not a creation, infuriates me to the core. BUT. There, the authors at least went out of their way to improve and supplement the existing formula - the ingenious multiplayer alone is worth a lot. So, probably a more correct example would be the sequels of Modern Warfare - but here I am only guided by what I heard - I myself have not played this series.

[size = 3] [i] no mate, okay? vodafon [/ i] [/ size] Modified on February 28, 2012 by vodafon

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

[b] [member = Red Priest Rezo] [/ b], It
means you need to learn how to correctly form your thoughts into the text, so that people can more easily understand what is on your mind. Modified Feb 28, 2012 by Mr. Awesome

F
Formalin 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Red Priest Rezo' timestamp = '1330421485' post = '2540157']
[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1330416060' post = '2540078'] Well, you're not a soniboy, unlike Red Priest Rezo [/ quote]
I compared 3D Land exclusively with the past "Mario", which were awesome and are among my favorite games of the generation - that Galaxy 1-2, that NSMBWii.
[/ quote]
That is, you rated one of your favorite games of the generation for the eight? [img] http://forums.gamemag.ru/public/style_emoticons/default/what-the-fuck.png [/ img] If you don't have Mario, the past was better. You will understand the dick as usual) Then you sculpt the eight and "if they continue in this spirit, then I won't call the sequels good games", but losing is one of the most beloved games of the generation. Either masochism or idiocy. We are waiting for the next Mario, there we will find out that Trideland is a masterpiece for you and your favorite game.

v
vodafon 29.08.21

[b] [member = Formalin] [/ b], do not pay attention .. another blurring of eyes from [b] Red Priest Rezo [/ b] .. right now, suddenly it turns out that Metroid Prime is awesome with him .. well, like to pick up, find a speck in the eye, inflate it to the size of a log, but say .. you what, the game is generally ok, it's :-D
generally curious to read, it turns out that something is awesome with him, although he sleeps and sees H in a coffin (almost a quote)

R
Red priest rezo 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Red Priest Rezo' timestamp = '1330421485' post = '2540157'] no mate, ok? vodafon [/ quote]
Ok, sorry.
[quote name = 'Formalin' timestamp = '1330422572' post = '2540180'] That is, did you rate one of your favorite games of the generation for eight? [/ quote]
I will estimate by 10 the strength of the game two in this generation. And there are ten games - in principle. I do not adhere to the policy "if not 9-10, then shit", yes. Plus, games can be in different places on the favorites list, right? Galaxy 1 - in the top ten, Galaxy 2 - in the twenty, NSMBWii - somewhere in the fifth ten.

And not always the assessment of the game should be directly related to the attitude towards it, in fact. In my list of favorite games, even Alone in the Dark Inferno will most likely be - and I'll give it 5-6, no more. But the game is brilliant, albeit disgustingly implemented.
[quote name = 'vodafon' timestamp = '1330423085' post = '2540196'] right now, it suddenly turns out that Metroid Prime is awesome with him .. well, like pick up, find a speck in the eye, blow it up to the size of a log, but say .. you what , the game is generally ok :-D[/ quote]
If you carefully read what I write, you would know that Prime as a whole is very even ok. Even Prime 3 is tolerable. But only Prime 2 is very cool, yes.

In general, it's funny how the "fly in the ointment" concept evokes in you. Rubrics, just for this purpose, and created to disassemble in detail the "specks in the eye of okay games". Modified Feb 28, 2012 by Red Priest Rezo

G
Gau 29.08.21

Here he writes here that Mario did not bring anything new .... but what should change? So what?
What has changed, then changed with a bang! It is played wonderfully at 3ds. Not like any previous mario.
Looks amazing. Suitable for both casuals and hackers.
You might think other platformers change from part to part so dramatically that they don't even recognize at first glance.

R
Red priest rezo 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1330428440' post = '2540363'] He writes here that Mario hasn't brought anything new .... but what should change? Well, what? [/ Quote]
Yes, a lot of things in the concept are outdated for a long time, but that's not what this is about. The previous parts did not change the basic mechanics of the gameplay, but brought variety with a bunch of great ideas in the level design, whether it be chunks of water floating in the air, between which you had to swim, or a level where the floor exists only where it is lit by a candle.

The only level with a memorable level design feature in 3D Land is the level with saws cutting off pieces of the floor. Everything else is parasitism on old ideas.
[quote] You might think other platformers from part to part change so dramatically that you don't even recognize at first glance. [/ quote]
Nobody demands that the games between the parts change beyond recognition. But it’s not a matter of self-copying either.