3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bakili neo 29.08.21 11:29 pm

God of war: collection

Well, sir. I bought it on Sunday and played for two hours. And I'll say this - I never had such a good time! The game simply amazes with its graphics (to be honest, from the Action, only Ninja Gaiden could compete with it), stunning gameplay and unshaded surroundings. Kratos literally tears enemies apart like a hot water bottle, and the fight with Hydra at the very beginning is one of the best episodes IMHO in all games in recent years. The gameplay reminded me of the sweep of PoP, LotR: RotK and Ninja Gaiden. Again, the main feature is the entourage, imbued with legends and tales ..
122 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

But this aggression certainly has drive and attitude! You yourself do not notice how, clenching your teeth, you begin to mutter something like "on, b * me! Die bitch! Did you eat it?" etc. :) Just like a berserk ...

E
EQA Rif 29.08.21

[offtopic]
[quote] Is charisma the ability to kill in cold blood? [/ quote]
No. It's just that it has already become customary to oppose Dante to Kratos, who supposedly has immeasurable charisma. I disagree with that.
[/ offtopic]

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

It would be smarter to oppose the Prince from PoP: WW. And (purely visually, as a character) I would prefer Kratos.

M
Moty 29.08.21

Today I passed him. Oooh, the last boss is tricky! Especially when the family needs to be saved. Probably more than half an hour was sitting on it.

PS: And hell, too, is horror ... while I climbed this pipe with blades ...

B
Bonker 29.08.21

Dear, tell me what to do in the hall where there is a statue of Poseidon's wife and a lever that raises steps out of the water and you can jump along them to this statue? The whole thing takes place in Pandora's temple.

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

First, take the chests at the top, and then raise the steps again and dive into the water on the left side, there is a room at the base of one of the steps, climb into it and when the steps go down, you will be taken down like an elevator.

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

Soaked the Minotaur ... An impressive battle though. ;)

Kratos is both ugly and handsome at the same time. On the one hand, he sold himself to Ares, but on the other hand, the moment when at Cliffs of Madness he gives Ares words like "I'm coming for you and I'll kill you, Ares" sounds cool without pathos. : D

PS I'm already in the Architect's Tomb ...

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

Everything. End! The ending was very impressive. It's just incredibly cool it all ended. ;) And for some reason the final battles did not seem difficult at all, either they were really not very difficult, or I got my hand full. H.Z.

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

I played for a couple of hours, the game was impressive. I have never seen such moments as the battle with Hydra.
But if to compare with DMC3, then Dante is somehow more to my liking :).

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

Um .. You should have a moment when the minotaur jumps out or when it's Ares' turn to fight us. And Chronos crawling through the desert with a Pandorra temple on his back .. I don’t know, I was hooked powerfully.

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

Here I am now in this temple :).

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

Good luck. You will need it. ;)

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

Thanks! I have already reached "The Challenge of Hades" :).

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

However, you stomp with leaps and bounds. ;)

B
Bonker 29.08.21

And I haven't played damn for a week in the kingdom of Hades :(

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

Everything passed. Yesterday afternoon I started playing, sat until the evening, and now I finished the game in a couple of hours :). Very much even nothing, but there is no desire to go through the game a second time, which means that something is missing.

While I was playing, I was wondering why the main character had a strange color, towards the end of the game I found out, they didn’t come up with it :).

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

Yeah. This moment hooked me .. very original. And the fight with Ares? Uff .. Ending - I was high. ;)

PS I do not think that something is missing. I haven’t done anything for the second time in a hundred years. As time is, I sit down for something new. Fortunately, the accumulated super-hits will be enough for half of your life.

B
Bonker 29.08.21

The last boss is just a baby. Even some kind of disappointment after the game was over. It ended at the most interesting place.

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

It was easy to beat him (especially after the Minotaur), but the battle itself is impressive. And it ended like where it should have been. What do you want? Take control of Kratos and drive to finish off Athens? ;) Or straight to the battlefield of the Great Patriotic War?

B
Bonker 29.08.21

[quote name = "Bakili Neo"] It was easy to beat him (especially after the Minotaur), but the battle itself is impressive. And it ended like where it should have been. What do you want? Take control of Kratos and drive to finish off Athens? ;) Or straight to the battlefield of the Great Patriotic War? [/ Quote] I would like more Bosses, more dialogues. And so that you can start the game with the already pumped over, like in DMC.