3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bakili neo 29.08.21 11:29 pm

God of war: collection

Well, sir. I bought it on Sunday and played for two hours. And I'll say this - I never had such a good time! The game simply amazes with its graphics (to be honest, from the Action, only Ninja Gaiden could compete with it), stunning gameplay and unshaded surroundings. Kratos literally tears enemies apart like a hot water bottle, and the fight with Hydra at the very beginning is one of the best episodes IMHO in all games in recent years. The gameplay reminded me of the sweep of PoP, LotR: RotK and Ninja Gaiden. Again, the main feature is the entourage, imbued with legends and tales ..
122 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 29.08.21

You better tell me how you play it on your PC.

t
the end 29.08.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "the end"] Guys, I don’t argue, I just don’t know.
I am at the Camp took a license disk, game, glitch was, so I do not know what to think. [/ Quote]
What did you take ??? [/ quote]
That is not, I have vvdu I took My licensed drive games Grardiya Light, and there were glitches, developed were wrong. : roll:

R
Rodney 29.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] That is not, I have a question that I took a licensed disc of the game Grardia Light, and there were glitches, the development was wrong. : roll: [/ quote]

: rotfl:: rotfl:: rotfl: no comments

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "the end"] Guys, I don’t argue, I just don’t know.
I am at the Camp took a license disk, game, glitch was, so I do not know what to think. [/ Quote]
What did you take ??? [/ quote]
That is not, I have vvdu I took My licensed drive games Grardiya Light, and there were glitches, developed were wrong. : roll: [/ quote]
Yeah ...

K
Kotomoto 29.08.21

The game is great .... Gone in 2 days ... Couldn't tear myself away .... Fatalities ... Bosses ... Blood ... That is cool man!

t
the end 29.08.21

[quote name = "Kotomoto"] The game is awesome .... Gone in 2 days ... Couldn't tear myself away .... Fatality ... Bosses ... Blood ... That is cool man! [/ quote]
Et exactly.
I passed it for the first time in Sparta, it was not easy.
Listen, why did I go through the game, went into the options, but I didn't have everything open there. I'll go to the section "developers, there monsters climb out, well, I went into some other, the same thing. Glitches.: Upset:: confused:

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

All the videos were cut by pirates, I already talked about that.

F
Fat ninja 29.08.21

gee, and everything is in place for me * laughs maliciously *

t
the end 29.08.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] All videos were cut by pirates, I already talked about it. [/ quote]
Che really, I did not read it a little.
Here are these freaks pirates. : evil:: evil:

B
Burrito 29.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "SeYazh"] All videos were cut by pirates, I already talked about it
Here are these freaks pirates. : evil:: evil: [/ quote]
There would be no "freaks" - I would save up for litsuhu. These videos do not sway me at all, this is not the main thing in the game: wink:

F
Fat ninja 29.08.21

> There would be no "urodov" - I would save up for litsuhu.Menya these videos do not sway at all, this is not the main thing in the game

yeah, the main thing is to give money (albeit a little) to the pirate instead of the developers who made this game and deserved money, unlike pirates.

B
Burrito 29.08.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"]> There would be no "freaks" - I would save up for litsuhu. These videos do not bother me at all, this is not the main thing in the game,

yeah, the main thing is to give money (albeit a little) to the pirate instead of the developers who made this game and they deserve the money, unlike pirates. [/ quote]
If I had enough money for litsuhu, I would not support pirates: stupid: ... but with the purchase of a DVD writer, this will change: gigi:

t
the end 29.08.21

And I do not care pirates, not pirates, I played the game anyway.
Of course, the money has been developed, but the pirates have a cheaper game.
On PS3 discs will also be at exorbitant prices, only pirates will save us, but they are ugly anyway.

S
Strange 29.08.21

Mlyayaya! How did this damn bchara-boss bother me ... I already laid out all the mats on him, such a cheater is just an ass ... Take off the armor from him - at least 2 minutes we will sit down with zero health cost, but he needs to beat the teapot, it's just some kind of crap constantly hawking and spitting it out, there won't be enough hello mlyn here, but a chance to dodge is 1 out of 5 floors for sure ... In general, disgusting ...

F
Fat ninja 29.08.21

everything is simple, two blows, then a bounce back or to the side, then a giant spear at him and that's it.

S
Strange 29.08.21

Yes, these are all children's toys (I go through both spears without spending a single health, I have already done it) - I'm talking about the moment when all the armor flies off him and you start hitting him on the bowler hat - here it is already pale, almost always catches and pikhvet in fall, och difficult to dodge from the hand of his grabbing> _ <Or can he be fagged with a spear when he just stands in the last stage?

F
Fat ninja 29.08.21

strange, he never shoved me into his mouth.
When I took off his armor with his paws, he began to joke more often and stick his head into the ground.
By the way, I remembered that when I saw that I did not have time to regurgitate, I used the very first magic.

and on what level of difficulty do you play?

> Or can he be fired with a spear when he just stands in the last stage?

you mean when he stands like an alcoholic and he has very little health left?
yes it must be finished off with a log.

t
the end 29.08.21

[quote name = "Strange"] Mlyayaya! How did this damn bchara-boss bother me ... I've already laid out all the mats on him, such a cheater is just an ass ... Take off the armor from him - at least 2 minutes we will sit down with zero health cost, but he needs to beat the teapot, it's just some kind of crap constantly hawala and spit it out, there won't be enough hello mlyn, but a chance to dodge is 1 out of 5 floors for sure ... In general, disgusting ... [/ quote]

Everything will just need to bring the power of swords to the maximum.
Yes, and you do not need to bounce, you just need to load it, as much as possible, it is desirable to use the power of Poseidon (and bring it to the maximum).
When "O" appears over the minotaur, wet it by rotating the analogue according to the prompts. Everything is camped.

S
Strange 29.08.21

Fuf, I smacked this freak - you can say it was lucky, he rarely tried to grab me and devour me in the last stage of kada he was without armor, well, I ditched him =) - looked good with a pinned log to the door =))
2 Dark_Knight
And I have magic in general not pumped - against him it was useless by the way ... Difficulty like Hero. And we had different tactics for the campaign - I did not jump anywhere, but just stood on the platform where the lever was, and tapped it when it accelerated, and hit the platform, I just jumped up, and so all of its punches are blocked, sales are too simple as something, but this grip in the mouth of course compensates for all his weakness ...

M
Mpаk 29.08.21

And I still can't get past the boss 8 (, Damn ...