3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bakili neo 29.08.21 11:29 pm

God of war: collection

Well, sir. I bought it on Sunday and played for two hours. And I'll say this - I never had such a good time! The game simply amazes with its graphics (to be honest, from the Action, only Ninja Gaiden could compete with it), stunning gameplay and unshaded surroundings. Kratos literally tears enemies apart like a hot water bottle, and the fight with Hydra at the very beginning is one of the best episodes IMHO in all games in recent years. The gameplay reminded me of the sweep of PoP, LotR: RotK and Ninja Gaiden. Again, the main feature is the entourage, imbued with legends and tales ..
122 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

aa .. More .. yes. I would not mind that there were a couple of "impassable" bosses .. so that the level of God difficulty could be started with a pumped one ... hmm .. so that there was Boss Mode. In short, they were really stingy with the bonuses. And dialogues .. Kratos Malochun in life. He has grief. ;)

W
Wishmaster 29.08.21

Yesterday I finally played it - the game is super simple! ... Toka has not yet understood one thing - will they be able to pump all the skills to the end, or choose, but be careful?

B
Bonker 29.08.21

[quote name = "Wishmaster"] I finally played yesterday - the game is super easy! ... Toka has not yet understood one thing - they will give all the skills to pump to the end, or choose, but be careful? [/ Quote] Nope, they won't. Your blades have 5 levels of pumping, each magic has 3. I swung the blades and 3 magic to the full, after which the game was over.

Z
Zag 29.08.21

Damn, the ending is clearly blurry! I just pumped everything except one sword (IMHO an unnecessary thing ... I had it of the second level ..) and that's it, the game is over, after all the boss is a goof, I only killed him with spirits ..

B
Bonker 29.08.21

[quote name = "Zag"] Damn, the ending is clearly blurry! I just pumped everything except one sword (IMHO an unnecessary thing ... I had it at the second level ..) and that's it, the game is over, after all, the boss is generally a goof, I only killed him with spirits .. [/ quote] The same bullshit. And in the last reincarnation, there is generally a laugh of 2 combos and it lies.

S
Segal 29.08.21

I played a bit. Well, meat. Well, bloodshed. Well, naked women all around. Well, good in general. But not great. Here is something missing. The combos are cool, but the mini-games are idiotic, although the rewards for them are usually impressive. Ares is evil and huge, Athena and Artemis are beautiful, Kratos is gothic. The graphics are in complete order, technologically everything is at a very high level. Disable the main smearing in the settings menu. In general, as a way to relax for half an hour or an hour after work - very even. But I'd rather move on to Final Fantasy X.

M
MorLAN 29.08.21

Segal ??? : shock: .... Be sure to leave your opinion about FF 10, pliz ...: D

S
Segal 29.08.21

[offtopic] I will pass - I will leave. :) And then I'm afraid to go into the topic of the game, there are solid spoilers [/ offtopic]

C
Cooller 29.08.21

Having examined the game in more detail, I want to share my impressions. :) The
hero of the game is the Spartan "jock" Kratos, possessing monstrous strength and agility.
As I understood from the beginning, the goal of Kratos is to kill the God of War, due to serious disagreements between the latter and other Olympic gods. The plot is built on the theme of Greek mythology.
First, about the gameplay. It is a fusion of a 3D beat-em-up genre and an action-adventure in the style of Prince of Persia. As a means of destroying opponents, Kratos has two short swords, Chaos Blades, which are tied with chains to his arms. Also, besides the mentioned swords, he uses magic. Each weapon and magic can be increased in level by spending the collected red "souls" abundantly lying around from defeated enemies and special chests (reminiscent of Devil May Cry). Maximum weapons and magic can be enhanced up to 3 levels. Kratos has in his arsenal the usual strikes, combos, grapples, counter-strikes, magic, dodging movements (in combination with a strike), as well as grabs.
Further about the schedule. I would not say that it is a masterpiece and standard (keeping in mind the picture quality of Metal Gear Solid 3), but very high quality. Complex character models, huge open spaces, lighting effects, specular reflection, highlights, etc. - are present in sufficient quantity.
The video fragments are just as diligently executed, although they are slightly surprised by the excessive abundance of blood, which here gushes with exceptionally stormy streams.

My verdict is a super game! In my opinion, the game as a whole outperforms the DMC in all respects. IMHO, of course.

O
Observer 29.08.21

The best of the last thing that came out on PS2. For me, the Prince is resting!

R
Rodney 29.08.21

[quote name = "Observer"] The best of the last thing that came out on PS2. For me, so, the Prince is resting! [/ quote]
: agree:
Dante, together with the Prince, are walking along the nearest forest together. :) All this of course IMHO, And then I know how many ardent DMC fans there are.

O
Observer 29.08.21

Rodney Well, I respect DMC too) But I would not compare her with the God of War, and I don’t know why others compare her when she looks more like a Prince.

R
Rodney 29.08.21

[quote name = "Observer"] Rodney Well, I respect DMC too) But I would not compare it with the God of War, and I don’t know why others compare it when it looks more like a Prince after all. [/ quote]

Well, and pumping weapons ? Red-green-blue fireflies? From the same DMC. :)

All kinds of puzzles and acrobatic stunts are of course from the "prince". But in general, in my opinion, just a hybrid turned out. :)

All the best, as they say, from our house - to yours. So, in my opinion, the comparisons here are quite correct.

Well, a favorable (this is putting it mildly) impression of the game was formed due to the following 4 reasons:
1. The charisma of the protagonist (a purely subjective thing). Well, I don't like Dante, he looks like a modern Japanese rocker - such things are alien to me. The image of the prince is still all right.
2. Entourage of ancient Greek mythology.
3. The plot is normal. (again in comparison with DMC)
4. Battles with hydras, sirens, jellyfish, various fatalities - in one word - "cool".

In short, in SCEA they combined the DMC combat system and the atmosphere + puzzles of the "Prince" - it turned out to be an ideal. :)

C
Cooller 29.08.21

Passed it completely - just a great game! 8)
I haven't seen a game of this level for a long time. And the graphics are hooked, and the gameplay is not to come off, and the plot for a game of this genre is just excellent (by the way, after completing the game in bonuses, more videos are opened about why Kratos has such a strange skin and who his parents are), and the bosses are generally 5 plus (it's a pity, there are not many of them - it could have been done more) - the battle with Hydra is impressive.
And Chronos, crawling through the desert with the Pandora's temple on his back, chained in chains, looks powerful! : up:
The most important thing that pleasantly struck me was that little was known about the game and it was not as promoted as, say, MGS3.
And then such a GAME turned out! Shine! : up:
The ending of the game clearly implies the continuation of the game - we are waiting for the battle with Hercules in the second part. : D

PS It's not worth comparing with DMC - GoW is better in all respects. And I like Kratos much more than Dante. This is now my favorite playable character. :)

W
Wishmaster 29.08.21

[quote name = "Cooller"] The most important thing that pleasantly struck me was that little was known about the game and it was not as promoted as, say, MGS3. [/ quote]
Well, not true.
In the Western media, they sprinkled saliva with might and main, filled up with advertisements and, in general, praised all kinds of things.
It's just that the perception of new names is very different from the perception of brands such as GTA, MGS, FF, Coca-Cola: razz:

O
Observer 29.08.21

Rodney Okay, let's agree that it's a hybrid) And, in principle, it doesn't matter what it looks more like or better than something, the main thing is the game turned out great. Another hit in Sonya's piggy bank.

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

I started playing the subject.
So far, nothing original, I've already seen all this in PoP2.
Let's see what happens next.

R
Rodney 29.08.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I started playing the subject.
So far, nothing original, I've already seen all this in PoP2.
Let's see what happens next. [/ Quote]

I must see. :)

R
Rodney 29.08.21

Just finished the game. Satisfied creepy. : up:
The only slight problem was caused by the rotating pillars with blades in the kingdom of Hades. By the way, our adored rusefecalizers managed to call his kingdom Hades. :-D
Well, of course, all the bonus videos were cut out. For this and with a sickle for that very little walk. : ass:

Summary: the game is just awesome. although it was not without vandalism on the part of the "Jolly Roger" standard-bearers.

B
Bonker 29.08.21

[quote name = "Rodney"] Just finished the game. Satisfied creepy. : up:
The only slight problem was caused by the rotating pillars with blades in the kingdom of Hades. By the way, our adored rusefecalizers managed to call his kingdom Hades. :-D
Well, of course, all the bonus videos were cut out. For this and with a sickle for that very little walk. : ass:

Summary: the game is just awesome. although it was not without vandalism on the part of the "Jolly Roger" standard-bearers. [/ quote] It was not they who cut it out. Such a release was when DVD5 was made from DVD9 on which the game was officially released.