3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bakili neo 29.08.21 11:29 pm

God of war: collection

Well, sir. I bought it on Sunday and played for two hours. And I'll say this - I never had such a good time! The game simply amazes with its graphics (to be honest, from the Action, only Ninja Gaiden could compete with it), stunning gameplay and unshaded surroundings. Kratos literally tears enemies apart like a hot water bottle, and the fight with Hydra at the very beginning is one of the best episodes IMHO in all games in recent years. The gameplay reminded me of the sweep of PoP, LotR: RotK and Ninja Gaiden. Again, the main feature is the entourage, imbued with legends and tales ..
122 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 29.08.21

People, help out.
Stuck like somewhere in Athens. I’m a peasant, some kind of coward, refusing to lift the bridge.
And what? Where to go?

S
Sick 29.08.21

We must go back (down the stairs), there is a trebuchet somewhere nearby, it must be dragged into the room next door and then, through the chefs of the trebuchet, break one of the walls ...
Something like this: razz:

n
nTrophy 29.08.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I’m a guy, some kind of coward, refusing to lift the bridge. [/ quote]
Kill a guy with lightning. And all the business;)

B
Bonker 29.08.21

To get the lightning, you need to drag the spear thrower into a circle, turn it correctly and break the wall for it, then get lightning, return to the coward and soak it.

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

Thank you all. : flowers:
Everything worked out.
I'm running to save the girl.
And I got into the toy, like it. PoP2 did not master, but I am sure that I will pass this one. :)

r
realFOX 29.08.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] [quote name = "Wishmaster"] I finally played yesterday - the game is super easy! ... Toka has not yet understood one thing - they will give all the skills to pump to the end, or choose, but be careful? [/ Quote] Nope, they won't. Your blades have 5 levels of pumping, each magic has 3. I swung the blades and 3 magic to the full after which the game was over. [/ Quote]
I personally had only one level left on one magic to pump.
Chests should be looked for more carefully: D

[size = 75] Added on June 28, 2005, 10:41 pm: [/ size]

I'll write a little more, for those who have not yet passed.
Once the game hung, the load was written and everything, not a shift, so I waited 5 minutes and everything worked, there will be two such places.
As the saying goes, you don't need to scratch, yeah

C
Cooller 29.08.21

[b] realFOX [/ b]
I had the same problem with loading. I thought that the game was frozen, it turned out that the pirates were doing something.

The only thing I didn't like about GoW was the damn jellyfish. Because of them, I got stuck in some places. Especially when they were attacked by five of them, while one was hitting, the others at that time directed their eyes to Kratos and he turned into a stone block. And the inscription - "Kratos is dead". : evil:

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

I agree that jellyfish are also annoying me.
And the game is generally long, how many hours does it take to play?

G
God of war 29.08.21

Help !!! I got stuck in Path to atlas, in the place where the floor collapses, at first there are some kind of chelas fighting their
shields, so it seems like it's impossible to hammer them in, and there is also bl ** and some kind of garbage is allowed ...

B
Bonker 29.08.21

[quote name = "God of war"] Help !!! I got stuck in Path to atlas, in the place where the floor falls, at first there are some kind of chelas fighting their
shields, so it seems impossible to score them, and there is also bl ** and some kind of garbage let ... [/ quote] This is a fight for a while, you have to have time to soak all the enemies until the floor fails. Cut the shields with a special blow, it is described in the list of movements like a square, a square, a triangle.

r
realFOX 29.08.21

I never had any problems with enemies, though only once, when the sirens constantly appeared, this is when I have to blow the horn for the second time.
And so there were no problems, only sometimes I steamed with puzzles in the temple of Pandora

G
God of war 29.08.21

[b] Bonker [/ b] many thanks!

r
realFOX 29.08.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] [quote name = "God of war"] Help !!! I got stuck in Path to atlas, in the place where the floor falls, at first there are some kind of chelas fighting their
shields, so you can't beat them , and also there bl ** and some kind of crap they let ... [/ quote] This is a fight for a while, you must have time to soak all the enemies until the floor fails. Cut the shields with a special blow, it is described in the list of movements like a square, a square, treug. [/ quote]
There seems to be an hourglass clock even visible: D

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

All damn, played enough. :(
I CANNOT kill this creature, I understand how to kill, but something doesn’t work with these sticks.
[Img] http://www.gamerankings.com/screens5/919864/38.jpg [/ img]

B
Bonker 29.08.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] Damn enough. :(
I CANNOT kill this creature, I understand how to kill, but something does not work out with these sticks.
[/ Quote] The main strategy is to understand the strategy. game, and after it, while he is passed out, he will have to be rolled away with a burning log.During the battle, stand more on the parapet and keep to the right side.

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

I understood all this.
But with a mini-game, something is hard for me.
Only once did I manage to knock him out, and then 40 minutes. and everything is empty.
:(

r
realFOX 29.08.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I got it all.
But with a mini-game, something is hard for me.
Only once did I manage to knock him out, and then 40 minutes. and everything is empty.
: ([/ quote]
For a long time you mock it.
The main thing is attentiveness in the mini-game.
I flunked it in 5 minutes

k
kevin2 29.08.21

how to drain the water from the pool?

t
the end 29.08.21

I recently bought a game, I got to the place when Kreitos needs to dive under the water, and he is carried away by some kind of healthy board, I just do not have time to press R1. How to get through this place. : confused:

B
Bonker 29.08.21

If you want to be helped, then describe the place where you are stuck in detail.