3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bakili neo 29.08.21 11:29 pm

God of war: collection

Well, sir. I bought it on Sunday and played for two hours. And I'll say this - I never had such a good time! The game simply amazes with its graphics (to be honest, from the Action, only Ninja Gaiden could compete with it), stunning gameplay and unshaded surroundings. Kratos literally tears enemies apart like a hot water bottle, and the fight with Hydra at the very beginning is one of the best episodes IMHO in all games in recent years. The gameplay reminded me of the sweep of PoP, LotR: RotK and Ninja Gaiden. Again, the main feature is the entourage, imbued with legends and tales ..
122 Comments
Sort by:
k
kevin2 29.08.21

in my opinion, it is called "pandora's ring", I got there by tearing off a corpse's skull :), where the inner courtyard is full of water, then a barrel with spikes rolls around in a circle, and you can turn the outer ring with a lever yourself. and so there is a door where 2 golden muses are inserted, I don’t remember where I found the first one, but I also need to find the second one .... and where to look for it, I can’t understand something. there are 3 doors (if you turn the entire perimeter). in one place there are 2 hefty statues and further the passage is closed with a lattice, there is a door that opens with muses and the way I came here, where you can make an eye-spotlight out of two halves ... where to look for the second muse? :)

T
Togusa 29.08.21

[quote name = "kevin2"] in my opinion, it is called "pandora's ring", I got there by tearing off the corpse's skull :), where there is a lot of water in the very courtyard, then a barrel with spikes rolls around in a circle [/ quote]

Sigai on the barrel , from it to the ladder above ... And the second muse lies in one place in front of the temple, where it is necessary to sacrifice a soldier and still behind Atlanta with the Earth on his shoulders.

t
the end 29.08.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] If you want someone to help you, please describe the place where you got stuck in detail. [/ quote]
Thank you, but I just passed this place. :)

W
Walton simons 29.08.21

[b] RealFox wrote [/ b]
[quote] I'll write nakraynyak yet, for those who have not yet passed.
Once the game hung, the load was written and everything, not a shift, so I waited 5 minutes and everything worked, there will be two such places.
As the saying goes, you don't need to scratch, yes [/ quote]
Can you tell me where you hung? I hangs out in the mountains after the Pandora's temple, where I need to get two necklaces. I already got the second one, go back to the door and kick it. It takes about two minutes to load near the revolving bridge, but it still starts up, and after the bridge at the exit from the cave, it’s nivkakuyu.: Sad:

R
Rodney 29.08.21

[quote name = "Walton Simons"] Can you tell me where you hung? I hangs out in the mountains after the Pandora's temple, where I need to get two necklaces. I already got the second one, go back to the door and kick it. It takes about two minutes to load near the revolving bridge, but it still starts up, and after the bridge at the exit from the cave, it’s nivkakuyu.: Sad: [/ quote]

The same thing happened. Just go have some tea while it loads. :) Because the process is very long.

W
Walton simons 29.08.21

I drank some tea, and it really helped. : D Tea is great power. : beer:

t
the end 29.08.21

[quote name = "Rodney"] [quote name = "Walton Simons"] Can you tell me where you hung? I hangs out in the mountains after the Pandora's temple, where I need to get two necklaces. I already got the second one, go back to the door and kick it. It takes about two minutes to load near the revolving bridge, but it still starts up, and after the bridge at the exit from the cave, it’s nivkakuyu.: Sad: [/ quote]

The same thing happened. Just go have some tea while it loads. :) Because the process is very long. [/ quote]
It was the same for me too, and I went and drank some tea without being nervous, great power.
And, my game still froze when I fought with Ares, well, I would have slapped the developers in the neck.

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

I suspect that there were no freezes in the licensed version.

F
Fat ninja 29.08.21

in litsuhe all the way, nothing hangs.

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

So, [b] the end [/ b], it's you the developers should kick in the neck for slandering and buying an illegal version: gigi :.

S
Sektant 29.08.21

Tell me pliz who is the thread in the pandora's temple there is a door there two dudes are drawn who need to insert the shields, I found one at the top next to where the second one can be taken

t
the end 29.08.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] So that [b] the end [/ b], the developers should kick you in the neck for slandering and buying an illegal version: gigi:. [/ quote]
So we are all developers. Everyone takes illegal versions. :)

[size = 75] Added on Jul 21, 2005, 15:17: [/ size]

[quote name = "Sektant"] Tell me pliz thread in the pandora's temple there is a door there two dudes are drawn which shields need to be inserted, one I found top near where the second to take [/ quote]
Cool it turns out. (I play for a long time Rochelle, so little can be wrong)
returns to the place where peeing jellyfish (near wide well), after placing first schit.Tam podnemisya up again There will be a washcloth, you pull the lever (it is easy to find it), there the rope will go down, and then down along it. Then everything is simple.
I just want to go through the game 2 times. I liked killing Ares, and also an increase in Kreitos.

k
kevin2 29.08.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] I suspect that there were no freezes in the licensed version. [/ quote]

nonsense! I have self-written - all the way. only in the pandora's ring it gets hung up when changing the scenery

[size = 75] Added on Jul 21, 2005, 15:27: [/ size]

I tried here in the fashion year - I couldn't even wet the first skeletons :(

but the game is lovely!

[size = 75 ] Added on Jul 21, 2005, 15:29: [/ size]

guys, can you advise something as spectacular? Not necessarily from this genre ... you can be a shooter like quake / doom

t
the end 29.08.21

Yes, SeYazh, there is also in the face, but it, in principle, is no different from the non-face, there, sho there.

F
Fat ninja 29.08.21

3.14 hesitation, litsuha does not hang. Yes, there sometimes the inscription "loading" comes out for a couple of seconds, but the game does not hang anywhere. I went through it all on the face, so you can't argue with me.

S
Strange 29.08.21

[quote] guys, can you advise what is the same spectacular? [/ quote]
DevilMayCry3 - the very thing ...

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

[Quote name = "the end"] Yes, SeYazh, there are screams in the face too, but in principle it is no different from the non-face, there, sho there. [/ quote]
Who are you arguing with?

[size = 75] Added on Jul 21, 2005 4:57 pm: [/ size] The

licensed version was on DVD9 and the pirated version was on DVD5. The game was cut ... there can be any glitches from here.

t
the end 29.08.21

Guys, I'm not arguing, but just don’t know.
I took a licensed disc for a campaign, a game, and there was a glitch, therefore, I do not know what to think.

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] Guys, I don’t argue, I just don’t know.
I took a licensed disk, a game for the campaign, but there was a glitch, so I don't know what to think. [/ Quote]
What did you get it for ???

t
the end 29.08.21

And you went through the Years of Voricha on a very difficult level (God).
Terribly difficult. The first time in Sparta passed, not so difficult.
Damn, at a very difficult level, Kreitos is dying from two punches of pathetic warriors. : wonder: