3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richy 29.08.21 11:46 pm

Red Faction: Guerrilla

An exclusive demo of this game unexpectedly appeared in Qore in April. We are discussing those who have already tried it.

PS I personally quite liked it, especially after getting the robot and the total destruction of everything at the level. But there are some fears that in half an hour of playing all this color music can get bored.
114 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shen. 29.08.21

Nice B-project. I won't buy it in full.

T
Trashez 29.08.21

Having checked out Demo, I realized that the game is not vulgar trash. Some of the chips made me happy, and some things are just a shame for 2009. The graphics are of course poor. Especially the models of people, transport. No special effects from explosions. BUT FAN HAS A PLACE TO BE. There will still be multiplayer. But the game is not for me))

I
Iceboy 29.08.21

And I liked the demo. For a long time I have not destroyed anything. In the summer, you can, in principle, and buy. :)

G
Guest 29.08.21

The demo is excellent, the destruction is delivered.
Shl, the first assessments go crazy - [url = http: //www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/redfactionguerrilla#critics] http://www.metacritic.com/games/platfor ... la # critics [/ url]

A
Aserp 29.08.21

[b] killidi [/ b], not bad. You will have to play the full game

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

You know where it appeared.

S
Sendze 29.08.21

I ran - you yourself know what to do: klsdffg:

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

not a fig for myself.
just a plague: shock:
but I didn't like the demo: ((
I'll try to replay m
maybe the mood was not right.: gigi:

T
TomWert 29.08.21

mdaaa, but the grades are high, you need to download: gigi:

T
Tremere 29.08.21

Well, I still have to pass Bionic Commando for a long time, but now I will abandon it: razz:

R
Relicе 29.08.21

Ordered from shop: agree:

T
Timsonic 29.08.21

[b] killidi [/ b],
Hrenace evaluations! : shock: It seems like a piece of shit was outlined ...: shock:

uh ... I don't even know))) :)

T
Tremere 29.08.21

[b] Timsonic [/ b], by what criteria should the game become a turd?

R
Relicе 29.08.21

[quote name = "Tremere"] [b] Timsonic [/ b], by what criteria should the game become a piece of shit? [/ quote]
By the fact that apparently such games as bayonet are "rub!" they say bullshit. Terrible tastes ...

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

her, the game really seemed to be an average of 7 points aka Merki 2.
and judging by the estimates. there and Infamos smokes on the sidelines: shock:

T
Tremere 29.08.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], something I, having jerked off the demo, did not see squalor as in the standards:? according to estimates ... they just went ... all the more infamos is still a different game plan.

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

[b] Tremere [/ b],
and what did you see in the demo that was cool compared to Merki 2? : shock:
only total destruction?

T
Tremere 29.08.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], total destruction seems to be the main feature, what does the real total have to do with it, plus the setting is interesting, plus the same fun as Seints Row 2, plus the sandbox ... in general, there is an addictive gameplay

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

in general. by playing the demo.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh is
really a plague: shock:
when he got into this tractor healthy. I began to create such a thing! : Shock:
Convenient control, I liked that you can stick to the walls and protrude out.
the only tactic I would like for more.
and it's bad that you need to keep the sit-down button clamped all the time.
and then there is some kind of constant respawn of enemies. not good.

in general, a mixture of GTA and Mass Effect is somehow.

T
Tremere 29.08.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], you can put in the options to switch the squatting mode. And tactics ... well, of course, this is not a Jaged Alliance, but you can go shooting everyone, you can sit in an APC and ram buildings, simultaneously knocking down enemies (if you didn’t try to break buildings with simple machines, try :)) you can go, punch yourself with a gravity hammer passages in secret places, you can use explosives to break your own barriers ... played 7 times in the demo, each time in different ways: D