3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richy 29.08.21 11:46 pm

Red Faction: Guerrilla

An exclusive demo of this game unexpectedly appeared in Qore in April. We are discussing those who have already tried it.

PS I personally quite liked it, especially after getting the robot and the total destruction of everything at the level. But there are some fears that in half an hour of playing all this color music can get bored.
114 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle_Ben 29.08.21

The game only liked the destruction, the rest is not very

B
BlooDoo 29.08.21

The game is excellent and attracts not only by the destruction, but also by the dynamics, which in turn is caused by the destruction)

I started playing live - a complete thrill !!! Well, in what other game can you, feeling that you are losing in a fight that usually lasts no more than 3-5 seconds, use a miraculous backpack and dump it on the roof of a building, breaking a couple of floors with your head? : gigi:

A
Aserp 29.08.21

[b] BlooDoo [/ b], etsy. Is there a miracle backpack in the single?

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

I play, I like it very much. The best destruction on the current-gene, finally Volition made a good game, otherwise everything was riveted by a miserable GTA-like trash. There are also references to the first part, and this moment is very atmospheric: wink: I hope there will be many more such moments. The most thrill of course is when a tall building is falling apart in front of your eyes 8)

PS Who plays the cartoon actively, how is he standing for you? It will be possible to play.

R
RIPPER12 29.08.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], cartoon normal: wink:

k
k! rj @ 29.08.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], GTA-like trash? Okay, I won't say anything about RF2, but the first one was just super. Great atmosphere, solid action, quite good design and shattering glass. Not to mention Geo-Mod. even though it didn’t turn out the way it was described in the press releases, it did come up with a great idea.

f
fist_exe 29.08.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], I think he is about the seints row.

By the way OLOLO, such people have descended to the galima multiplatform, just a holiday of some kind.

d
dotdroid 29.08.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], yesterday in psn about this we "laughed at the whole office" :-D

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], I just said that the first masterpiece. The second turned out to be a fail, but Saints Moat is trash.

[quote name = "fist_exe"] By the way OLOLO, such people have dropped
to the galima multiplatform, just a holiday of some kind. [/ quote]

Go buy a pirate for 360.

f
fist_exe 29.08.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], why?

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], good game, advice.

f
fist_exe 29.08.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], yes I already passed a month ago, but thanks for the advice. Without you, I would not have known about her.

k
k! rj @ 29.08.21

[off] [b] Darkiti [/ b], sorry, I misunderstood) [/ off]

P
Pseudodog 29.08.21

Is there anything besides destruction in the game?

Z
Zend 29.08.21

I'm playing.
so far like it. : razz:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 hour 24 minutes 20 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

than the game is interesting

R
Roman 29.08.21

[b] Zend [/ b], After hours 7, it gets boring that PPC .. One and the same, one and the same.

I
Iceboy 29.08.21

Bought. While demolishing the tower on the spot! I fell in love with this destruction! There's also MotorStorm-style chases! : D

PS And by the way, the game is really somewhat reminiscent of the upcoming Rage.

P
Pseudodog 29.08.21

[b] Roman [/ b], that is, apart from total distraction, nothing?

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], the main feature is destruction and it completely pays for the whole game. The plot is not here, the multiplayer is hazy.

P
Pseudodog 29.08.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], I already got tired of the destruction in the demo. It turns out that the game is not for me. Thank you agree: