3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richy 29.08.21 11:46 pm

Red Faction: Guerrilla

An exclusive demo of this game unexpectedly appeared in Qore in April. We are discussing those who have already tried it.

PS I personally quite liked it, especially after getting the robot and the total destruction of everything at the level. But there are some fears that in half an hour of playing all this color music can get bored.
114 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 29.08.21

OK. I'll try :)
By the way, there is a very cool action part done.
in a sandbox, usually the Persian is always shown further, but here it is like in Mass Effect. plus the movement of YY, very well done.
in sandboxes usually all the same clumsy.
game head and shoulders above Saint Row 2. IMHO.

S
Sh1nn 29.08.21

Live Stream with comments from the developers (Volition):
[url = http: //www.justin.tv/volition] http://www.justin.tv/volition [/ url]

x
x_RAIDEN_x 29.08.21

[quote name = "Miles-Tails"] It's been a long time since the demo has been stuck, I decided that I will take it, I hope the price is not too bent and that it will not get bored after several hours of destruction :) [/ quote]
does it ring in my head after an hour of explosions? : fight:

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

[b] Sh1nn [/ b],
thanks a lot. : Agree:
I look by the
way, it is not clear what is there at the expense of the Russian. version.
Achievements speak Russian.
at the same time, the English version is written on the Soft Club website.

T
TomWert 29.08.21

Has anyone already downloaded the full version? faq tama really? Why are these marks high?

Сhilloid 29.08.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], Great plot, Interesting missions, cool freeplay and, of course, destruction.

Сhilloid 29.08.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], tomorrow I'll just play, here [url = http: //www.xboxland.net/forum/index.php? showtopic = 14834 & st = 600 & start = 600] here [/ url] read about impressions

Сhilloid 29.08.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], well, in general, they are discussing the full version)

G
Guest 29.08.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], so he gave a link to the boxland.
there everyone has already played and delighted.

G
Guest 29.08.21

[b] TomWert [/ b],
well ... there is a word here with a hyperlink to [url = http: //www.xboxland.net/forum/index.php? showtopic = 14834 & st = 600 & start = 600] http: // www.xboxland.net/forum/index.php ... & start = 600 [/ url]

T
TomWert 29.08.21

[b] killidi [/ b], [quote] TomWert, so he gave a link to the boxland. [/ quote]
I don't know anyone, a person can praise the game or, on the contrary, curse him, but in reality his word is not worth the price or his tastes are opposite to mine. And on a hammock I have been cowardly for a long time, so I can judge from my side about a person and his statements.

Сhilloid 29.08.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], there everyone speaks with one voice "an interesting plot, raznoobryzny missions, cool atmosphere and awesome destruction"

T
TomWert 29.08.21

[quote name = "Shilloid"] [b] TomWert [/ b], where all speak with one voice "interesting story, raznoobryznye mission, cool ambiance and ahiritelnye destruction" [/ quote]
uboltal now look forward to when he can poyuzat : D

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

yes, the general mood there is very positive :)
you will still have to see how the game will evaluate the game, the euro gamer is
like that. for interest.

M
Momentum 29.08.21

I play, well, Cho say the game is excellent, good graphics, animation, controls and a hammer: gigi :, one cannot but say about a hammer that you can fuck with everything and everyone, getting incredible pleasure from it 8)

everything related to explosions and destruction of buildings and objects is done simply on five ...
of the minuses, the faceless hero and the rest of the characters, the plot is not presented enough and it concerns the rebel activity on Mars, without much kakbe zest.
There are 6 districts in the game and the plot will unfold as each of them is liberated. between missions cinematics weeks.
but all the same volition fellows, it is clear that people have tried ...

D
Dr. Hell 29.08.21

who will tell you how to gain reputation in the sector when all tasks and missions in it are completed?

Z
Zap 29.08.21

[b] Dr. Hell [/ b], For killing spree's are given depending on the duration. Also for the destruction of propaganda (shields). Well, caravans protection.
Passed today - I would not say that a masterpiece, the glafics is weak, the plot is so-so, there are few videos, but the destruct and the action pull the game by 9 points for sure. Sidequests are cool, transport has a very arcade physics - this is a plus, it does not bother traveling in the desert, it is interesting even sometimes) In general, I am satisfied. After the first bet I thought I wouldn’t play, as it was all crooked, but the assessments made me - I didn’t regret it.

R
Roman 29.08.21

Does the game remind me of RAGE alone?

A
Aserp 29.08.21

[b] Roman [/ b], there is little.

P
PCgamer! 29.08.21

[b] Roman [/ b],

it seems to me alone that Rage hasn’t come out yet?

or I missed it: eek: