3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richy 29.08.21 11:46 pm

Red Faction: Guerrilla

An exclusive demo of this game unexpectedly appeared in Qore in April. We are discussing those who have already tried it.

PS I personally quite liked it, especially after getting the robot and the total destruction of everything at the level. But there are some fears that in half an hour of playing all this color music can get bored.
114 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zend 29.08.21

[b] IceBoy [/ b], I don't know where you found the motor storm) But the distraction in the game is excellent, of course, we tried.

I
Iceboy 29.08.21

[b] Zend [/ b], just when you drive through the desert in a wheelbarrow with huge wheels, you fly up on every bump, and 4 more people catch up from behind, the sensations are very similar. : wink:

Z
Zend 29.08.21

[b] IceBoy [/ b], well, if you take the first motor storm, then yes. And if the second, then I will not agree.
By the way, it pisses me off to drive in this game, as it is pathetic.

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], apart from destruction, the missions themselves are interesting.

P
Pseudodog 29.08.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], which ones? Describe, if not difficult, the types of missions.

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

[quote name = "Zend"] By the way, it pisses me off to drive in this game, as it is pathetic. [/ quote]

Reduced gravity

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 49 seconds: [/ size] [/ color ]

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], destruction of buildings, sabotage, release of hostages. There are many standard ones, but with the main feature of the game, it would seem such a banal task as killing snipers becomes interesting, and what begins when a jetpack is issued;)

R
Roman 29.08.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], Additional missions are simply miserable and every time the same thing, rescue the hostages, steal a car, destroy the base ... And so on in a circle.

P
Pseudodog 29.08.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], approx. Can you compare with any game in terms of mission types?
[b] Roman [/ b], but that's what I'm afraid of.

R
Roman 29.08.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], I got to the third site and threw it, sadly ... The destruction quickly gets boring, although it's really cool.

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], from GTA probably. The pollock is mostly dull, of course. The most relish in the story missions, but there are sideshows where large robots or tanks are issued to distract the attention of enemies, the real fun begins. In general, the game is not for everybody, I liked it.

P
Pseudodog 29.08.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], [b] Roman [/ b], thanks, I'll think: agree:

M
Madnfs 29.08.21

PC version appeared on torrents
; dx10 version should be checked out

A
Arrival 29.08.21

Huh!

The console version of Red Faction: Guerrilla was spotted in online stores

https://shazoo.ru/2018/01/18/61376/konsolnaya-versiya-red-faction-guerrilla-zasvetilas-v-internet-magazinah

Z
Zhmur91 29.08.21

13 hours ago, Arrival said:

Huh!

The console version of Red Faction: Guerrilla was spotted in online stores

https://shazoo.ru/2018/01/18/61376/konsolnaya-versiya-red-faction-guerrilla-zasvetilas-v-internet-magazinah

Great! The Nordics, apparently, decided to do as with Darksiders: first re-releases (I am sure that Armageddon will also be released), and then a new part of the franchise.