3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gefus 02.09.21 12:13 am

Watch Dogs (PC)

they say they brought in for the red firewood

123 Comments
Sort by:
H
Honor 02.09.21

[member = 'Charmander'], there is no auto-aim on the pitch

On one cartoon, I earned more than ten skill points) I opened everything I could already, then everything was closed due to missions) they force me to go through the campaign.

F
FireMixRU 02.09.21

Why is that? settings - gameplay - aiming (controller)

I will wash it exactly

Modified May 28, 2014 by FireMixRU

H
Honor 02.09.21

[quote name = 'FireMixRU' timestamp = '1401281691' post = '4175933'] Why? settings - gameplay - aiming Mine is exactly this [/ quote] Indeed. "The default is". But in the game, I never noticed him. Purely by accident, I endured the passans after hitting a stray bullet in the head (((Well, concentration also helps sooooo much. 

Screenshots:

[spoil]

6ms6Wsf.jpg

KqVHWYY.jpg

XAbMjss.jpg

1jbJlGJ.jpg

w8GNoxW.jpg

n614X35.jpg

[/spoil]

S
SimpleMan 02.09.21

Tell me is it worth connecting a gamepad for the sake of driving a car, or is it just as inconvenient as a keyboard mouse?

H
Honor 02.09.21

[quote name = 'SimpleMan' timestamp = '1401282311' post = '4175967'] Tell me is it worth connecting a gamepad to drive a car, or is it just as inconvenient as a keyboard mouse? [/ quote] It is more convenient many times. All driving sores, which are on the keyboard mouse, are treated, including sharp turns and abrupt start. 

Even here finally one I live in ((((all the main discussion in the console topic. Now I understand how bakers feel. 

S
SimpleMan 02.09.21

[member = 'EvgenyMirkin'], well, at least there is a game on the PC, but in the "Grand Theft Auto V (PC)" thread, many people, including me, are in agony. 

If you have not lived in that thread, you do not know what pain is.

...%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB-%D0

Modified May 28, 2014 by SimpleMan

C
Charmander 02.09.21

On one cartoon, I earned more than ten skill points) I opened everything I could already, then everything was closed due to missions) they force me to go through the campaign.

Yeah yeah, then I look you can not even aim, you make the command higher and that's it, well, GTA style, it's like a child whom you didn't want, initially dead.

H
Honor 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Charmander' timestamp = '1401283054' post = '4176012'] Yeah yeah, then I look you can not even aim, you do the command higher and that's it, well, GTA style, it's like a child whom you didn't want, initially dead. [/ quote] well xs

It's strange to complain that you play like that. I don't play like that and complain to me about what 

Raptre suddenly began to track dogs

d
dm7sw 02.09.21

Add: Steam / Uplay - Argenhen :)

C
Charmander 02.09.21

Yeah yeah, then I look you can not even aim, you make the command higher and that's it, well, GTA style, it's like a child whom you didn't want, initially dead.

well xs

It's strange to complain that you play like that. I don't play like that and complain to me about what 

Raptre suddenly began to track dogs

One bought Malevich's square - it doesn't mean that everyone bought everything just because you bought it, although you probably shouldn't even stutter about any competitive process in the cartoon, so leave each other sms.

H
Honor 02.09.21

Loooool.

I decided to check if the trick really works with the launch of the game in windowed mode.

In general, pasani, this is the purest truth. FPS almost doubled for me)))))) WTF

S
SuperKate 02.09.21

[member = 'EvgenyMirkin'], I mean? If you run in windowed mode, does the FPS increase?

And who knows how to solve the problem, if you play on the keyboard mouse, then the letters are not displayed correctly - some hieroglyphs. 

I
In P9I 02.09.21

[member = 'SuperKate'], You need to put the basic English EN layout in Windows. Often in games there is a problem if the Russian is the main one.

H
Honor 02.09.21

[quote name = 'SuperKate' timestamp = '1401288505' post = '4176224'] If you start in windowed mode, does the fps increase? [/ quote] Uh-huh 

H
Honor 02.09.21

Shcha did the mission of a gangster brothel. She was in the parking lot. Well, I eliminated everyone, but at the end I made a noise and reinforcements came to the passengers. I stunned my target, and then took the car and drove to the roof. From there, accelerating, jumped from it (on a sports car), fell on the elevated train, stopped the train, got on it, disappeared

like a bossem38.gif

O
Ozu 02.09.21

When is the patch of the skirt already shattered? (

J
JIe0H 02.09.21

[offtopic]

[text spoiler]

went to see if there is any new firewood

MddTQVXt40iajSh5IANIfA.jpg

[/ textspoiler]

[/ offtopic]

Changed on May 28, 2014 by SergeyLifenko

v
vitos8289 02.09.21

Who bought the sison pass on the incentive, in the menu where all purchases are displayed, they could get the loot back for it, and have already activated it in the yuplay.)

does it work right now?

j
jB_hIpS 02.09.21

wrote here: icon_mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgkUO653Z80

Modified on May 28, 2014 by jB_hIpS

H
Honor 02.09.21

Screenshots:

I found such a funny dude :)

[spoil]5z4wazm.jpg

06yiD4A.jpg

[/spoil]

Concentration in the rain looks incredible! And the rainy weather itself! The asphalt shines, little people take shelter from the rain as best they can, drops fall beautifully, clothes gradually get wet. It's a pity not to convey all the beauty with a screen, because the static, and the quality is not the best

[spoil]4gF1YDM.jpg

Bii3RrD.jpg

x76Crhk.jpg

[/spoil]