3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gefus 02.09.21 12:13 am

Watch Dogs (PC)

they say they brought in for the red firewood

123 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ozu 02.09.21

I don’t want to play with the settings. I’ll wait for the wood and the first patch. It won’t help, then I’ll start.

L
Lexa 02.09.21

[member = 'Xenosag'], try lowering the shadows to high and the game really works better. Unexplained drawdowns are the minimum now.

Modified May 28, 2014 by Lexa

S
SuperKate 02.09.21

[member = 'Ozu_sensei'], Both have already come out. If the computer is not quite a bucket, then on medium, medium-high, it will definitely pull with a stable fps

C
CronXPX 02.09.21

the influence is situational, i.e. those inexplicable drawdowns, a bunch of people / machines appeared - performance is greatly reduced. I deliberately experimented with this setting, at night I created a huge traffic jam so that a bunch of cars shone with headlights and the performance dropped almost twice just because of the shadows alone.

Ok so notbad.png?1general, yes, with ultra hi little lost clarity, but the move is likely to generally not critical:

http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/watch-dogs/watch-dogs-shadows-comparison-2-ultra-vs-high.html

with forced AFx16.

By the way, yes, I did not try to forcing, I thought in 2014 all the games and so they put AF on the max themselves, you will also need to do it, the most free FPS thing in the world. However, I still remember the times when the anisanthropic drove FPS, and even alignment was generally the lot of the majors with some Ti 4600 ...

At 1080p and temporary SMAA (by the way, it is better than MSAAx2)

Well, I experimented anyway, in the vicinity, as for me, there is no difference at all, but at a distance MSAAx2 seemed more honorable to me, however, it also eats more video memory, which is very critical for ultra textures and a 2-gig card.

Modified May 28, 2014 by CronXPX

O
Ozu 02.09.21

[member = 'SuperKate'], but it's not about the computer, it's about nvidia.

[quote name = 'Xenosag' timestamp = '1401315009' post = '4177231'] with forced AFx16. [/ quote]

what is this? 

X
Xenosag 02.09.21

Well, I experimented anyway, in the vicinity, as for me, there is no difference at all, but at a distance MSAAx2 seemed more honorable to me, however, it also eats more video memory, which is very critical for ultra textures and a 2-gig card.

The main advantage of temporary SMAA (and the difference from simple SMAA) is that it aligns the lines between textures when there are no ladders, but still the texture junction is somehow incomprehensible. Compared to TXAA or FXAA, there is still much less soap. You can use SweetFX on a small sharp, in principle, it compensates for light soaping.

what is this?

anisotropic filtering, when ultra textures are activated, it costs about x4, while it is not allowed to change it freely. You can put x16 through the driver

Modified May 28, 2014 by Xenosag

K
Kreslodav 02.09.21

Lagodrom, on the map for 20 thousand even on high frisites, well, nafig, I'll play in half a year 

H
Honor 02.09.21

How would you run this option - -disablepagefilecheck - on a JUPLEY game? When you launch a shortcut, a yupley is cut in with it, even if it is running, and in it itself there is no way to register an even like that (

B
Blink 55 02.09.21

did as greens recommend = http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/watch-dogs-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide

put in the panel HB 16x and high quality.

really got better.

OK :) 

C
Charmander 02.09.21

Why are there no cops in the city? where are the patrols? where is the air patrol? Why does everyone spit on me even though I have a full scale of dissatisfaction and in the news they say about me that I am the devil myself and eat children? These questions were asked throughout all the rides around the city and all kinds of checks, the residents only serve to emphasize about my super abilities of sending SMS with the subsequent receipt of the fact that she plays alone with her only cat, and he chokes a snake when his grandmother looks at him. The reactions of the people are zero to any actions except, oh my god, he has a gun, he created an accident, everyone doesn’t give a fuck, I drive like a drunken 5th grader in a skirt, everyone doesn’t give a fuck, knocked down 99 people, similarly but for that incomprehensible karma (which only works for completely different things and not those for which she should work) is  opr0JDB8.gif filled like a glass of tea.

Modified May 29, 2014 by Charmander

H
Honor 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Charmander' timestamp = '1401357635' post = '4177889'] Why are there no cops in town? [/ quote] I am also asking this question. Neither thugs nor cops exist in the city until you aggro them. It's kind of silly.

I put 16x anisatropia forcibly, I would not say that there are changes in the schedule)

dbbHkMP.jpg

C
Charmander 02.09.21

[quote name = 'EvgenyMirkin' timestamp = '1401358104' post = '4177909'] I am also asking this question. Neither thugs nor cops exist in the city until you aggro them. It's kind of silly. [/ quote] I took out a shotgun in the middle of the street and such-aaaa he has a bezhiiiim gun, some kind of fool, let's call her and you annihilated her like that ... everything is ok, the rest of the NPCs sit half a meter and suck their own water from a bottle, then again the same-city of dreams.

C
CronXPX 02.09.21

How would you run this option - -disablepagefilecheck - on a JUPLEY game? When you launch a shortcut, a yupley is cut in with it, even if it is running, and in it itself there is no way to register an even like that (

Just create a new shortcut for the executable Watch_Dogs bin watch_dogs.exe and assign any options to it, naturally you need to run it only from this shortcut.

H
Honor 02.09.21

[quote name = 'CronXPX' timestamp = '1401358864' post = '4177943'] Just create a new shortcut for the Watch_Dogs bin watch_dogs.exe executable and assign any options to it, of course you need to run it from this shortcut only. [/ quote] You probably read poorly, I will try to highlight in bold

[quote name = 'EvgenyMirkin' timestamp = '1401330410' post = '4177338'] How would you run this option - -disablepagefilecheck - on a YUPLEY game? When you launch a shortcut, a yupley is cut in with it, even if it is running, and in it itself there is no way to register an even like that ([/ quote] 

C
CronXPX 02.09.21

Just create a new shortcut for the executable Watch_Dogs bin watch_dogs.exe and assign any options to it, naturally you need to run it only from this shortcut.

You probably read badly, I'll try to highlight in bold

Hmm, I have a YUPLEY license, from the shortcut to watch_dogs.exe it starts perfectly, YUPLAY + the game starts in parallel.

H
Honor 02.09.21

My game does not start in parallel, only yupley (

m
mchammer 02.09.21

[member = 'BlackGrishka'], in Russian plz, what do you need to do? in properties to inscribe this myrbala?

S
Saturianin 02.09.21

Oh, bakers do not know how to prescribe properties in labels: icon_lol: this is taught at the first lesson of pekashamanism. 

X0dxa8N.jpg

Be sure to put a space after the quotation marks, only then a dash.

Shl helped me, put everything on ultra, ran, no lags were noticed, fps fluctuates from 45 to 60. megusta.gif I will still play on ps4.awwyeaa.gif 

ZYY Who has yupley, turn on yupley, only then the label.

Modified May 29, 2014 by Saturianin

O
Owl 02.09.21

Why did I buy the game on Steam, and when I start it from Steam, it still opens the game to me first? is it so necessary?

O
Owl 02.09.21

in this case, I join the questions about the properties of the shortcut. I created a shortcut to the game executable, registered the parameter. but when you launch the shortcut, the game itself does not start