3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUStam 26.09.21 08:02 pm

The hardest levels in Far Cry (Far Cry)

There are definitely levels in Far Cry, because of which you lost a lot of time and blood, did not sleep at night, read the walkthroughs, and so on. Here you can write these levels (preferably up to 4).
My hated levels:
1. Archive
2. Catacombs
3. Dam
4. Volcano
And what levels did you find difficult?
207 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark souls 26.09.21

Probably like everything!
Swamp, cargo ship, Volcano, dam
It's just that I'm not a strategist))
It's more interesting to play on real ur complexity, and it's not a shame to die))

I
Int0xicate 26.09.21

There is practically no difficulty, you need to walk carefully with binoculars and IR goggles. I played the game on realism (before that I played on average several times), I just didn't manage to ride a jeep with Val in a swamp. I had to download the next save after the jeep. I do not like such levels in the game, when you go by transport and shoot back without movement and only miraculously pass such uvron. In CoD, by the way, there are such missions in almost every part.
Most importantly, I repeat once again, use binoculars (enemies will be marked on the map) and glasses (generally "cheating" stray, even use it during the day, you can see the enemies perfectly). You can also firefights from a prone position, because this is how the weapon strikes at one point and make sure that there is cover nearby or the opportunity to retreat. In general, the key to success is simply not to shoot at the enemy, but to shoot from a distance. And in a mission where you need to destroy the antennas, you can find an OICW machine gun, there for the first time, in general, the best weapon appears, strikes at one point.
I went through the factory on realism without even dying, an easy level. There, when defending, they will trample from the rooms, just lie down and shoot at the legs of the shield-bearers. Then they will go from the corridor, you can throw grenades.
Dam and Volcano are easy levels. On the dam, first jump down, but do not touch the first trigen, he will fly into the water with you and die. At the bottom, you stupidly lure mutants into the water (they die right away), so you can kill this whole island at first without cartridges. There will be a further one jumper with a machine gun, will die with 5 rounds. Well, then raise the machine gun and the PP.
The volcano with Krieger is not particularly difficult. In the first room, lie down and wet the elite troops, by the way, they have something like a helmet with glasses on their heads, they need to shoot in the neck - it is open. And in a fight with Krieger, you need to hide behind the table right away, you don't shoot with the soldiers, wait for Krieger to come up by himself (he always came to my left) and feed him with lead from a shotgun.
The crater is quite simple, I don't know what the difficulty is for many. There is a lot of room and there is a lot of maneuver against mutants with grenade launchers. And you shoot four Pyrguns right away from a sniper rifle, first from one corner of the door, then from the other, then it will not be difficult to shoot fat men. In the approach to Doyle, the elite are sitting behind the tanks, just send a couple of missiles there and that's it.

f
f6lnnk59w6rualg 26.09.21

The dam is unambiguous.

I
Int0xicate 26.09.21

LoggiTX
Naturally I used it. Only you are open behind a machine gun and you are blown out of line, and Val is constantly wagging. Such levels in games are difficult to pass at a high level, because you are sitting in the technique and cannot hide, as I already wrote, in CoD in almost every part there is such a thing.

M
MelShlemming 26.09.21

The hardest part was at the level where you move along the coast at night, and there big guys with rocket launchers are rowing.

e
exe1ent 26.09.21

All hat, except for the jeep ride that Val drives (realistic). There you have to shoot like a yopnut, one shot at once everything that appears, otherwise one shot you.

B
Bell-206 26.09.21

Years later, the beginning of "Vulcan" is still a problematic moment. It’s not so difficult to go through the whole game before him without death, but in "Vulcan" a whole squad of elite guards in the company with a grenade launcher almost always puts me down on the first try.

Of course, after several unsuccessful attempts, sooner or later, a successful one follows. Over the dozens of times that I have played FarCry, I have found several tricks and techniques that make the task easier. For example, use the grenade launchers, move in a special way between the columns at the entrance, be constantly ready for the sudden appearance of the enemy right in front of your nose. And if you have a "rocket launcher" grenade launcher, you can try to hook the grenade launcher in the place where he spawns - I spied on this trick in the video walkthrough on YouTube.

In general, I usually play well-known games only until the first death - if killed / killed, I do not continue. It's more interesting, you immediately feel the risk, danger, you have to be more attentive, involved, think over the actions. But in FarCry, this rule applies to me only until the "Volcano", otherwise I would never see the ending again.

Int0xicate wrote: the
trip with Val in a jeep in the swamp was not mastered only.
exe1ent wrote:
Everything is a hat, except for the jeep ride that Val drives (in a realistic one). There you have to shoot like a yopnut, one shot at once everything that appears, otherwise one shot you.
During this trip, the AI ​​will not shoot at you unless you look in its direction. And two mercenaries outside the gates of the first base (where we take a jeep) can be killed in advance, before the trip, through these very gates. In the end, everything is easy, you only have to blow up a helicopter and two pursuing jeeps.