3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUStam 26.09.21 08:02 pm

The hardest levels in Far Cry (Far Cry)

There are definitely levels in Far Cry, because of which you lost a lot of time and blood, did not sleep at night, read the walkthroughs, and so on. Here you can write these levels (preferably up to 4).
My hated levels:
1. Archive
2. Catacombs
3. Dam
4. Volcano
And what levels did you find difficult?
207 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetRanger 26.09.21

the enemy, after all, can come up from behind.
Yes, and not only in Control. FarCry is especially good because, even with repeated passes, there is an element of unpredictability. There are very few places where you can predict exactly who will run out when and from where. Plus a lot of non-linear levels. With each new playthrough, I try different routes, different sets of weapons, and the game does not get bored.

PS: If Farah's masterpieces of the same age - Half-Life 2 and Doom 3 - were at least sometimes as spacious and unpredictable, they would have no price at all. And so, IMHO, they are both generally inferior to him.

d
denk28 26.09.21

JetRanger,
well, not in Doom, not in Half-Life, I have not played, but the games are probably good (since they still remember them), by the
way, Valerie added the complexity to me when she betrayed my position with shots. :)

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

but the games are probably good.
Good, and the only real competitors are Farah in 2004. The People's Choice Award then went to Half-Life 2, FarCry took second place by a small margin, and Doom 3 took third place by a noticeable margin. This is a classic.

Valerie added complexity to me.
Oh, and I suffered with her a couple of times ... And, fortunately, just a couple of times; I usually have it like silk, - it keeps quietly behind, it doesn't run out ahead of me. I still don't understand why her behavior depends.
Maybe on Realisctic difficulty, she, like all other bots, becomes more aggressive and therefore rushes at the enemy with such zeal. And since I have been preferring the Veteran difficulty lately (due to more room for experimentation than realism), Val has become more flexible.

d
denk28 26.09.21

JetRanger
Well, she pissed me off with her "outings", as a result of which the entire security of the complex fired heavy fire on alarm, after loading the save I fired at her in the head with a shotgun. and once she shocked me in general with fire in my back. (I was in front of the enemy, and she was behind)

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

once she shocked me with fire in my back.
It's good that she has an MP-5. )) In the "Matto 4" fashion, I remember Boris pissed me off wildly, riddling my ass out of his powerful Steyr. Since then, I have always let him forward, since he is indestructible.

d
denk28 26.09.21

JetRanger
Boris is a cool man, I fell down laughing when the jack almost cracked him on the head with a key.

In matto, the most difficult level is, as it should be, the last one. I did not immediately understand that it was necessary to baricodize the doors. half an hour shot reptiles running from one door to another. that was fun =)

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

denk28
... when the jack almost cracked him in the head with a key.
He had a rolling pin there. ))

d
denk28 26.09.21

yJetRanger
well means forgotten.

By the way, the moment when the X85 was taken away was very difficult for me. but taking 2 ultrasounds (cool authors came up with) shot everyone.

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

the moment when the X85 was taken
A long time ago on some forum (in my opinion, it was farcry.ru, blessed memory of him), I read that if before the cut-scene with the turntable you just throw this "rail" somewhere, then after the cut- scene she will roll there as if nothing had happened - you can pick up.
Although I didn’t use the "rail" at all during repeated passes of Matto 4, it’s too cheating gun.

d
denk28 26.09.21

JetRanger
Trigen Got it

JetRanger
(in my opinion, it was farcry.ru, will the

site be dead?

d
denk28 26.09.21

TRIGEN
Yes, there are freaks in the world (what the website did for him),

but another difficult moment - in the 1st part of the matto, when I had to go down into the forest (which is covered with fog), they constantly killed me there.

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

"Matto" ... Funny card. The main task there is to steal the Half-Life source code. )) And in "Matto 2" you have to steal the Doom source code, and during the game there are several references to "Doom 3".

Traigen
Wow. Where does the infa come from?

d
denk28 26.09.21

JetRanger

By the way, maybe it's a glitch, you can blow up a helicopter with one clip of P90 in 1 matto. (and if at the beginning it is somehow more or less funny, then at the end, when 2 helicopters should represent a GREAT danger, they can be easily blown up with m4, and this already seriously affects the complexity)

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

denk28
I don’t remember that in Matto. At the end, I remember another glitch - an exploding helicopter drove me with its wave into the ground, if I was at that moment in the open air. So we had to shoot them down without leaving the premises.

In general, I have not been attracted to playing fashion for quite some time. Even when FarCry was the only normal game on my computer, then I dabbled in all sorts of mods and just amateur cards, alternating them with the original. But then I bought Crysis, the Half-Life series, Doom 3, Unreal, I tried a whole bunch of worse shooters, plus the need for mods disappeared.

What I would play with pleasure is a full-fledged add-on to FarCry, like Crysis Warhead, for example. Yubisoft, or even Kraitek themselves, could well have piled, say, some spin-off where we play for Valerie - how she, after parting with Carver on the night coast, makes her way to the Archives, there she intersects with Jack in flooded offices, and then Doyle takes her to Pagao, and so on to that same mobile communications center. New types of guns, vehicles, mutants and locations are included.

d
denk28 26.09.21

JetRanger
Far Cry: Valeri adventure

somewhere like that? =)

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

Well, yes, something like that. )) Or "Valerie's Journey".

d
denk28 26.09.21

I would be more interested if in the 2nd headlights region they told about those about whom Doyle spoke before his death.

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

I would also like to know who he was talking about. Either about the CIA itself, or about a whole gang of "moles" in the CIA, or about some other special service ...

d
denk28 26.09.21

JetRanger
yes, or maybe this is completely nonsense, said in order to be left alive ...

z
zedy 26.09.21

the most difficult is the swamp (in realism) ... at the end of the love snipers extinguish ..... game version 1.1

is a kapets one two bullets and you are a corpse Oo you can’t dodge you can’t dodge, you ride a wheelbarrow as a target for everyone. at other difficulty levels, it's easy.