3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUStam 26.09.21 08:02 pm

The hardest levels in Far Cry (Far Cry)

There are definitely levels in Far Cry, because of which you lost a lot of time and blood, did not sleep at night, read the walkthroughs, and so on. Here you can write these levels (preferably up to 4).
My hated levels:
1. Archive
2. Catacombs
3. Dam
4. Volcano
And what levels did you find difficult?
207 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karakysek 26.09.21

When I jumped from the waterfall, I crawled out onto the shore, stood for a while, then the jumper galloped, I went into the water, he followed me. He died, poor fellow ... But everything in his life could have turned out, if not for Carver. There is no Greenpeace on it! > << br /> And these came one at a time, as the sixth came, I again crawled out of the water, left the pebbles in them, well, they all rushed after me and died a little = (And I just wanted to teach them the overseas fun "water polo" Here I deliberately shot the submachine gunner ... He's some kind of evil.

K
Karakysek 26.09.21

Four brothers-acrobats. Although no, brother-kill.

O
Ozon58 26.09.21

Volcano and Dam.

T
TranceMusicFan 26.09.21

In a mission, where you have to slip in a jeep with Valerie in front of a helicopter (like the Swamp is called). He shoots a bastard so well it's a nightmare. But on the move it is difficult to aim at the machine gunner, tk. the car turns sharply, then slows down. And you can't hit a rocket at all, it flies with the speed of a snail.
And of course the Dam. It's a pity that the M4 cannot be thrown away, otherwise what good is it: there are no cartridges, and even running slows down a lot, which complicates survival at the waterfall, where there are a lot of trigens. Earlier it was very difficult to reach a helicopter with a machine gun, then I began to try different paths where I could run.
By the way, someone here wrote that you can go through the water on the left - I DO NOT ADVISE. Because, these jumping bastards even managed to get me under water.

I
Infiltratоr 26.09.21

Everything is standard.

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

I recently passed Vulcan on veteran difficulty. And twenty times he tried to go through the hall with columns and a whole horde of elite guards (at the very beginning, in front of Krieger), - they knocked down, and that's it! "Yes, how much can you? !!" - I cried and ... all carried out, having lost only half of the armor. That's because. He was surprised, went to Krieger and in a matter of seconds nailed him without spending even the OICW store! They did not even have time to come to their senses - neither I, nor he, nor his guards.

b
benites 26.09.21

it was you who entered successfully =) the
last time I also played on a veteran, I had to replay the Dam from the first arsenal in order to take a shotgun, Krieger did not want to die from bullets / missiles / grenades. With a shotgun, I still managed to bang him

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

You have some kind of magical shotgun. But it's strange that you needed it then, because you should have had OICW at that time. This infernal elephant swatter will hit anyone if you shoot not in a continuous burst, but in very frequent and very short bursts. Only thanks to her I got to the crater, and then you can take a machine gun ...

F
Funny cat 26.09.21

At maximum difficulty:
1. Dam - perverted in every way, lured monsters into the water, hid behind trees, headshot with M4 (tried to spend each of 10 bullets wisely).
2. Hall with columns and elite mercenaries, in front of Krieger - these bastards constantly carried me out of the rocket launchers, but somehow they got through.
I did not meet any more problems, a machete and a shotgun solved all problems.

b
benites 26.09.21

The JetRanger
shotgun is just a very handy melee weapon. If from the same OICW it is necessary to very clearly snap everyone into the head, it is useless to shoot at other parts of the body, then from the shotgun the Krieger guards will have 1 hit to the head or 2-3 to the carcass, and you don't have to aim too much. The main thing is to deal with the security as soon as possible, it is much easier to fill up one Krieger
Sanderland,
I would not dare to run with a machete at maximum difficulty =)

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

I can hardly imagine where the machete can be used. After all, the mercenaries, in theory, should not be allowed close to themselves. If you sneak up on them imperceptibly, then one can still be hacked to death, supposedly the effect of surprise, but the rest will be alarmed in an instant and won't let you stick out your nose. Like it or not, you have to shoot. Unless only if you grab a machete when some measure suddenly comes close, but this does not happen often. It's almost always easier to fire a gunshot.

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

And the other will answer. He will not calmly watch how his comrade is being cut.

F
Funny cat 26.09.21

Against mercenaries, machetes are useless in 90% of cases, but against mutants - it is the most, especially against small ones - the main thing is to get a

handle
on it and the shredder will go;) benites, I would not dare to run with a machete at maximum difficulty =)
Only machete, only hardcore XD

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Against mercenaries, machetes are useless in 90% of cases, but against mutants - it is the most, especially against small ones - here the main thing is to get a handle and a shredder will go;) The
claws of primates will be sharper than a machete :)

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

How many have already played this FarCry, but only recently added that the "most difficult" place - the hall in front of the entrance to Krieger - is easy to get through if you figure out the rocket launcher in time.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

JetRanger
And that's true. In general, I noticed that the first farik will be more complicated than the second half and the third duma. And other games of 2004.

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

Jack Carver.
Farik will be more complicated than the second half and the third duma.

It must be due to the fact that the gameplay is kind of smarter. That is, the player's success depends on tactics more than in other similar shooters. After all, Khalfa and Doom take mostly purely dynamics, thinking over their actions is not as important there as in Farah.
By the way, in a review of FarCry on the AG.ru website, the reviewer said that, they say, "... breathtaking panoramas exist so that a workers 'and peasants' shooter with an ingenuous concept of" run-and-shoot "lived in them." It is immediately evident that I did not play on Realistic ... :)) And the same reviewer later praised Half-Life2, where this "run-and-shoot" is even more ingenuous.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

JetRanger
Found someone to listen to. The nomad is generally biased. AG has become famous as the most biased site.

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

Jack Carver.
The nomad is generally biased.
Such things are found behind him, although rarely. In the case of FarCry, Nomad, of course, gave a blunder - there are only a couple of words about the gameplay, and those are not true. "Run and shoot" - well, well ... Already on the second level of complexity, such "tactics" will cause considerable difficulties, and on the third - it will not work at all ... Not to mention the fourth and fifth.

PS: I, too, after the first passage of FarCry, although I liked it, but still not that much. It seemed in some places too complicated and protracted. But then I began to like it more and more, as I delved into all its nuances and rules.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

JetRanger
Try with Farkraev's AI and Realistic difficulty to rush into a crowd of enemies (no matter what weapon). Two seconds and you're dead.