3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUStam 26.09.21 08:02 pm

The hardest levels in Far Cry (Far Cry)

There are definitely levels in Far Cry, because of which you lost a lot of time and blood, did not sleep at night, read the walkthroughs, and so on. Here you can write these levels (preferably up to 4).
My hated levels:
1. Archive
2. Catacombs
3. Dam
4. Volcano
And what levels did you find difficult?
207 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

Oops my blunder. I'm sorry.

s
stalkermasterman 26.09.21

Yes, I shot this helicopter from a jeep.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

It's strange how you still managed to swim to land. I needed 5 rockets and 60-120 rounds to take it down.

s
stalkermasterman 26.09.21

And what is there to sail. As soon as you activate the charge on the ship.

M
Maickle fort 26.09.21

after the 40th passage, nothing is difficult)))

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

No, I played the game five times at most. When charging, I always ran to the bow of the ship and somehow did not really think of jumping into the water.

M
Maickle fort 26.09.21

I always jumped into the water, and swam to the island, and there, behind the trees, I knocked down a turntable)

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

And how is it? Easy way? :)

M
Maickle fort 26.09.21

well, it's better than running to the "bare" end of the ship.

I
Ilya Bektyashkin 26.09.21

I am enraged by the level of the dam, although at the same time the level is cool

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

fort1990, clear. I'll try your way.
Ilya Bektyashkin, does he infuriate you or do you like him? Be more precise.

v
vvaalleekk 26.09.21

People! How to shoot from the water ???

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

No, in the game you cannot shoot when you are in the water or swim in it.

Z
Zloy.exe 26.09.21

Stsuka this fucking Crowe with a pile of stsuka to fucking helicopters has already drunk all my blood in two days ... That I have not tried it, as I have not tried, but this well-aimed stsuka does not allow me to play the game normally ... YES me BOB in 3 years so the nerves are not puffed up like this Gandon !!!
at the same time, I play only on the second level of difficulty

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

Here you need a long experience of the game, I'm not two hours.

M
Maickle fort 26.09.21

Zloy.exe had to go through that level since 2004! XD)) today, as I would go through in 5 minutes)

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

the dam is steep and easy level, but the volcano, where there are two doors in front of the entrance to the crater, is there already on the „realistic? bored

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

the dam is steep and easy level, but the volcano, where there are two doors in front of the entrance to the crater, is there already on the „realistic? bored

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

The hardest part for me was when I first saw mutants. It was something !!! I constantly returned to the office from them, cold with horror. And then I got used to it, and everything went like clockwork ... There were no further difficulties, one indescribable beauty !!! Jungle ... islands ... sea ... mountains ... And for a very long time I dreamed of the sea and islands ... Heh ... But mutants did not dream at all, miserable :) Their intelligence level is lower than Zero.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

eh you amateurs! Yes, the more difficult the mission, the more interesting it is to play. the same your cargo ship I have passed a thousand times my favorite missions: 1. dam 2. factory 3. control center 4. archive 5. cargo ship 6. volcano I hope someone shares my opinion!