3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUStam 26.09.21 08:02 pm

The hardest levels in Far Cry (Far Cry)

There are definitely levels in Far Cry, because of which you lost a lot of time and blood, did not sleep at night, read the walkthroughs, and so on. Here you can write these levels (preferably up to 4).
My hated levels:
1. Archive
2. Catacombs
3. Dam
4. Volcano
And what levels did you find difficult?
207 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

Yes, everyone is good! And with thermal vision goggles, the tasks are completely simplified.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

however, there was one gal in the cargo ship. drove the boat to the barge, took the explosives, there was a save and the boat exploded. from what the hell? I wanted to outwit the Crow to sail away on a boat and hide, but here is such a bummer. yes, we need to put the boat further away. Crow - cunning Mr.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Something boring. it seems that he rarely visits the forum!

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

I visit! But I can't talk to myself (an intelligent person) all the time: DDD

M
MetalObsidian 26.09.21

Dam

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Why are you all attached to the dam? The dam is light! But the volcano is complete ...

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

Well, I don’t know ... I probably sailed on foot (I don’t remember well right now). I didn't have any unaccounted explosions ...

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Did you pass the dam without contracting the mutagen?

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

If you play a pirate without rollers, then after passing the eyes will be seven kopecks. Therefore, almost the entire plot and meaning is reflected in the videos. Scout kostya: The dam can be passed without entering the dam. Just climb the hill to the large stone on the right side and climb over it over the fence. However, on a volcano, you mutate anyway.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

They also say that the swamp is a difficult mission. Where the truck got stolen. Just shoot the rocket launcher. And use grenades.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

If you have been playing since the release of the game, nothing is difficult.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

This is my favorite game. In second place is Half-Life.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Right! We are discussing the most difficult levels! Only there is nothing to discuss and we turned the forum into a trash heap. Let's at least discuss the swamp!

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

It is true that the archive is good to play especially at night. As well as in the control center by the way.

G
GTAfan073 26.09.21

In the volcano, in my opinion, it was very difficult. At least they gave me a machine gun.

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

we turned the forum into a trash heap
Nothing in a trash heap !!! Compared to the GTA forums, here is the Academy of Sciences :)))

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

What's the scariest card in the game in your opinion? For me: Control Center

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

That's for sure :))) If about the scary missions, I repeat: it was scary (just out of habit) only in that place with suspended paths, where we first saw many monsters; further got used to it.
PS: The most terrible place of all Far Kraevs for me is in the "Commando" fashion (based on the film of the same name), in the dungeons on the island, where you need to collect yellow ducks ... That's where I was really shocked with fear! By the way, I recommend it to everyone. Luxurious mod !!!

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Who played Return to Heaven? And the best map in the original version is the dam!

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Bunker is the easiest card, I give a tooth