3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUStam 26.09.21 08:02 pm

The hardest levels in Far Cry (Far Cry)

There are definitely levels in Far Cry, because of which you lost a lot of time and blood, did not sleep at night, read the walkthroughs, and so on. Here you can write these levels (preferably up to 4).
My hated levels:
1. Archive
2. Catacombs
3. Dam
4. Volcano
And what levels did you find difficult?
207 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 26.09.21

I think at night alone it is better to play in the Control Center or Archive :-)

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

At night I like to spend the night in the jungle in some kind of hut or on a tower.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Spend the night? But I like to spend the night near the building of the Archives (Rebellion) where the helicopter is still.

c
cs-maniak 26.09.21

class game! but the difficulty in it will arise if only some noobs! I went through it 10 times and died 2 times!

c
cs-maniak 26.09.21

more precisely 10 times passed and died 2 times!

a
a_misha99 26.09.21

NO he is ordinary!
The hardest level is the Cargo Ship.
There are many snipers and camps near some antennas with mercenaries.
The ship can be easily taken out! -You sit in the bushes take a sniper and urine EVERYONE!
Crowe is not difficult to endure - I can not say for sure.

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

There are no difficult levels in the game! I went through everything easily, I didn't even have time to sneeze :)))
Another question is how difficult it is to play. Well, it also depends on courage.

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

At different :)
When the boss gets it at work, you can do the most difficult. A man driven to a rage can go through everything, he can even put his foot in his mouth, ge-ge-ge :)))

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 26.09.21

Volcano!!! Wow, I was tortured at this level

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

All levels are generally easy.
That's true. The river is difficult.
There are a lot of mercenaries along the banks, and at the end, Crowe, with the guards, was fraying his nerves.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

trigen aka Scout kostya
I play Far Kray every week!

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

trigen aka Scout kostya
I've already lost count
But the helicopters are just shaking my nerves

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Of course I remember!
It was the best day of my life

N
Neizer 26.09.21

I don’t remember what kind of mission it was, but the place where you are dropped from a helicopter with 4 rounds in the vicinity of the monster is a tough thing, could not go for a long time.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

trigen
10 rounds
I did not have any difficulties :-)

_
_Vectorman_ 26.09.21

Dam! In my opinion, one of the most interesting and challenging missions in the game. In the first half of this mission, there are two options: run or fight!
Run. As you know, monsters cannot swim, and there is something like a river near the waterfall. The problem is that it is too shallow in some places, and through these places, you will have to run. If you survive you get to the lake. (Here, we can say that the second part of the mission begins)
Fight. In the beginning, you are given an assault rifle with 4 rounds, enough to kill the first monster, but it's better not to waste the rounds! As you jump off the waterfall, go to the right, bump into a corpse with a weapon. Then, try to get to the helicopter, find armor and more weapons, and, like, there will be a machine gun on it.

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

trigen
+10 :)))

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

_ Vectorman _
We are in the know
No need to explain

A
Ashot_RM 26.09.21

For some reason, I had no problems with the dam))) immediately down the river, came across a fallen helicopter and that's it. But Crove was stuck with the helicopter for several weeks ...

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

The dam immediately passed, only there were difficulties with mutants at the edge of the volcano