3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piratt 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Will there be a pirate? (Far Cry 6)

Will there be a Pirate? :)
249 Comments
Sort by:
E
Enot220 28.10.21

Piratt Of
course, here's the question in another "when"

P
Pirat13666 28.10.21

Vlad_Cepesh
I had enough money for the RTX 3080. Are there really no these pitiful pennies for the game? How do you imagine it.

a
agula98 28.10.21

Pirat13666
You do understand that people who can afford 3080 can find a pitiful 2k for the game, and not write nonsense about the fact that pirating is a matter of principle and honor. And in general, why buy a 3080 if it could just be stolen, it turns out the principle only works in one direction. We buy a physical product, but a digital one can be stolen

x
xNestRx 28.10.21

Lid1kkkk015
You also tell me that sites that ask for a phone number when downloading a file are normal)
Do not disgrace yourself. As if only the Internet was connected.

M
Maksxpro 28.10.21

Tell me a normal site, for offline activation of headlights edge 6?

M
Maksxpro 28.10.21

And why, all these sellers accept payment through a megaphone, but not through a bliline .. What is the point of such discrimination?

E
Erontlop 28.10.21

Maksxpro
agree with payments they have obvious problems

a
atmaROZ 28.10.21

Far Cry 5 is the only Denuvo PC game I've ever bought. It is stupid to pamper yourself, consoled by the fact that I "got everything at once, and did not wait like all these losers." When, after some time, she was lashed out, I myself felt like a loser, logically arguing that running ahead of the locomotive, even if we are talking about one of the favorite series of PC jokers, was not really worth it, considering how much it cost).
By the way, in the thread branch I fully support the following opinions:

Pirat13666: Real pirates don't buy games. Remember! It's a matter of principle and honor.

Scorpion_win: what the hell do you need online in FC? I played over the network in MK 10 and nfs mv well, it's not mine. I'm a fan of story games. like many others. and this game does not need a network.

Far Cry 6 is a single-player first-person shooter that is best done without haste, stretching out the fun. But be patient, given the experience with Far Cry 5. Getting a kind of pleasure from heating up deferred intrigue and saving money - for reasons of banal frugality and elementary logic.
Especially in situations with more pressing financial priorities.

A
Ashley33 28.10.21

Ilya Lyapin
is this activation for 500 + rubles?

H
Hctaw 28.10.21

With this part, everything turned out quite interestingly, there is a plot and a huge amount of side content for a solo player, there is a whole mode for co-op (in addition to the plot), there is a fighting game - cock fights, there is an analogue of a canteen in wow (and many other places), like we went homeless people on a mission and half-buns, there is a lot of content in the game and, apparently, future dlts will press on the online component

P
Pirat 888 28.10.21

Pirat13666
+ Full speed ahead waiting for the hack!

b
bushmaster 28.10.21

Pirat13666
maybe a mother with a folder had enough))))))

d
dima0199 28.10.21

Hctaw
Yes, for free you can eat game shit, "They don't look a gift horse in the mouth" may not pass, but you can spend a couple of evenings in it and spend nothing strange in this.

A
Ashley33 28.10.21

I'm surprised that there are no pirates yet ... And that something else came out in October - that no one has released a crack so far? It's a single game. Dnonuva, of course ... but now they break it for one or two. Usually troubles are just tied to online, but here - pff) I - believe in them. But it's a shame that the weekend goes by, but there is no game.

m
maxpayen 28.10.21

on torrents already on one

b
bitonosecBoG 28.10.21

maxpayen
Come on. If it is hacked, the first thing it will appear here, without ads and fuck **** ...
And the game is generally on fire.
There is a bit of a problem with the graphics, but this is not critical.

A
Alexander_bebra 28.10.21

bitonosecBoG
tell me when they say

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

maxpayen
Why are you smoking it hasn't been hacked yet, why are you so naive? if there was a hack, it was already on all pirate sites, and here on pg there would already be news that far cry 6 was hacked.

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

Alexander_bebra
Why should he tell you, he wrote if it gets hacked then news about her will appear here on pg.

M
Magnum 500 28.10.21

How will it appear on the rutor then download, but do not be fooled by fakes
I would not wait in the first week after the release .. although anything can happen